Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you happen to have time, I'd love:

Mickey head: Liam
Minnie head: Paige
Minnie head: Morgan
Perry platypus Mickey head: Liam name on hat

Sounds like we'll be visiting the world about the same time (we leave 9/22). I'd love it if we ran into each other... I'd treat you to a Mickey ice cream bar or something to thank you for all your donated time. Where are you staying?

Here are your requests.......We will be staying at Pop Century from 9/20/-9/30.......you have fun too!:thumbsup2

Do you still do inviations? Do you have anything like this desgin nathan Incredibles Surprise invite.png that would have a CARS theme? If so, could I get one for Noah with the Cars theme? We are going to Walt Disney World October 2012.

Can I get a Name fill like this...michael cars fill.png with Noah with Mater and Lightning? Can you leave off the Walt Disney World, please.

Thank you so much!

Here are your disigns......:goodvibes

I just noticed that I goofed. I should have asked it to say Mommy not Mom. Is there anyway to change this? If not its not the end of the world. I just wanted to match the "daddy" toy story one you have. So sorry. :worship:

Wow, wow, wow, superb.

Hope you don't find this a little ungrateful, but could you possibly change the name 'Demi' to 'Demi-Lee', it's a double barrelled name. if there's a problem with the hyphen then a space would be fine.

No rush.

Thanks

*edit* I note your going on your holiday, it'll be fine to wait on your return if it's a hassle so no problem. Enjoy yourselves!!!!

FD

Here is your change......

I just noticed that I goofed. I should have asked it to say Mommy not Mom. Is there anyway to change this? If not its not the end of the world. I just wanted to match the "daddy" toy story one you have. So sorry. :worship:

Here is your correction.....

I love, love your designs! Is there any way that you can make some for me as well? Thank you so much! =)

MOM- cars filled in
DAD- cars filled in
AARON- cars filled in

Also, is there any way you can create a birthday one for my son turning 3? He loves anything cars or toy story. His name is aaron. Thank you.

MichaelAaronsmom09 said:
I love, love your designs! Is there any way that you can make some for me as well? Thank you so much! =)

MOM- toy story filled in
DAD- toy story filled in
AARON- toy story filled in

Also, is there any way you can create a birthday one for my son turning 3? He loves anything cars or toy story. His name is aaron. Thank you.

I left something out, sorry...can you add "our first disney trip '12" to the cars designs? Thank you

Another disign for your vacation, my redo of a retired disigner....kellybell......:thumbsup2

Ohmigosh, good for you for learning how to do this...you do great work! I'm asking for the photoshop elements for Christmas cause I want to learn too!

Anyway could I please ask for a few requests? I am not sure if you have these already made up or if you take design requests so please just let me know! Thank you!

I was hoping to get a shirt with one of the princesses as a baby on it. I know I have seen them as a baby here and there. I'd love for it to say "Part time baby full time princess".

I also would love a princess shirt that says "I found my prince his name is daddy"

Please let me know if you think these are possible. Thank in advance SO much!

:love: your designs

I would like to get in line for whenever you have time - we leave October 20 for 10 days - our first family trip with 7 year old twins

I would love to have the goofy fill for Graham and Alex with no border with Walt Disney World - no year

and the Mickey fill for Alex with no border with Walt Disney World 2012

Thank you so much!

I also found the pumpkin design I was searching for - can you modify donatalie's designs? If so, it's this one for Alex
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/?action=view&current=Allie-1.jpg

I lOVE your designs and would like to make a request please and thank you!!!

I would like 3 name fill

Peter Pan
-ANTHONY

Nightmare before Christmas
-NICOLE

Queen of Hearts
-CONNIE
and if you could add some where "Off with their heads!!!"

Thanks very much

OMG OMG OMG....
Pooh___Piglet_Hoopla_Thank_You.gif

that is my NEW FAVORITE......

LET the shirt making begin....

HH:cool1:

I know that you are so busy, and you have done so much for me and our group for our up coming trip, but we have added some more people to our magical trip! I would love to see if you had time to do a couple more name fills

1. Elisabeth name fill in Winnie the Pooh, and Merida, and a Cinderella
2. Paula name fill in Merida and a Tinker bell
3. Eli name fill in Woodie from toy story
4. Isaiah name fill in Wezy from toy story? and stitch, and Jack Skellington
5. Jason name fill in Tigger

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter