Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohmigosh, good for you for learning how to do this...you do great work! I'm asking for the photoshop elements for Christmas cause I want to learn too!

Anyway could I please ask for a few requests? I am not sure if you have these already made up or if you take design requests so please just let me know! Thank you!

I was hoping to get a shirt with one of the princesses as a baby on it. I know I have seen them as a baby here and there. I'd love for it to say "Part time baby full time princess".

I also would love a princess shirt that says "I found my prince his name is daddy"

Please let me know if you think these are possible. Thank in advance SO much!

Here is what I did.......

Forgot to say these are for tshirts. Thank you!

Please can I have the following:

2012 mickey head

Little Princess fill (page 98) with the name ISABEL & 2012
Little Princess fill (page 98) with the name MIA & 2012

Mickey n Minnie fill - RONNIE
Goofy fill - RICK
Daisy Duck fill - DEBBIE
Donald Duck fill - JAIME
Mickey fill - SCOTT
Minnie fill - LOUISE

All with WDW 2012 underneath. Thank you do excited!

I love your dissigns- hope you and your family had a good trip? We have a surprise trip coming up in about 3 weeks, can I request the following:

1. Surprise Invite- Cars for Noah (Like the one you have done already, but if you could change it to read, "Dear Noah, SURPRISE! You're going to Walt Disney World TODAY! and continue with the rest of what will fit)

2. Surprise Invite - Do you have Princess Tiana or all princesses for Olivia (with the same text as above)

3. Noah - Cars fill (like you have already, but with Walt Disney World 2012), Avengers fill with Capt America, with Walt Disney World 2012 & Halloween (like post 1400 with Walt Disney World 2012)

4. Olivia - Princesses with Crown fill, with Walt Disney World 2012 & Halloween (like post 1400 with Walt Disney World 2012)

5. Lori - Piglet fill, with Walt Disney World 2012 & Halloween (like post 1400 with Walt Disney World 2012)

6. Terry - Mike Wazowski fill, Walt Disney World 2012 & Halloween (like post 1400 with Walt Disney World 2012)

And I just found out that my sister and her family are joining us - too. if its not too much trouble...

7. all withWalt Disney World 2012
Ty- Goofy fill and Surprise Invite, " Dear Ty, SURPRISE! You're going to Walt Disney World TODAY! and continue with the rest of what will fit)

Sami - Little Mermaid fill and Surprise Invite, " Dear Sami, SURPRISE! You're going to Walt Disney World TODAY! and continue with the rest of what will fit)

Megan - Minnie fill and Surprise Invite, " Dear Megan, SURPRISE! You're going to Walt Disney World TODAY! and continue with the rest of what will fit)

Lizzie - Belle fill and Surprise Invite, " Dear Lizzie, SURPRISE! You're going to Walt Disney World TODAY! and continue with the rest of what will fit)

Allie -- Stitch fill and Surprise Invite, " Dear Allie, SURPRISE! You're going to Walt Disney World TODAY! and continue with the rest of what will fit)

Scott - Mickey

Lisa - Muppets

I really appreciate this - thanks so much!!!:wave2:

:love: your designs

I would like to get in line for whenever you have time - we leave October 20 for 10 days - our first family trip with 7 year old twins

I would love to have the goofy fill for Graham and Alex with no border with Walt Disney World - no year

and the Mickey fill for Alex with no border with Walt Disney World 2012

Thank you so much!

I also found the pumpkin design I was searching for - can you modify donatalie's designs? If so, it's this one for Alex
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/?action=view&current=Allie-1.jpg

Here are your requests......

I lOVE your designs and would like to make a request please and thank you!!!

I would like 3 name fill

Peter Pan
-ANTHONY

Nightmare before Christmas
-NICOLE

Queen of Hearts
-CONNIE
and if you could add some where "Off with their heads!!!"

Thanks very much

Here are your requests.....

Hi there!

Any chance of name fill of Fab 5 for t-shirts:

Autumn
Jessica

this would be a request for a NEW design??!?!?!?? Any chance of doing an Oswald the rabbit?:

Jessica

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!:thumbsup2

I know that you are so busy, and you have done so much for me and our group for our up coming trip, but we have added some more people to our magical trip! I would love to see if you had time to do a couple more name fills

1. Elisabeth name fill in Winnie the Pooh, and Merida, and a Cinderella
2. Paula name fill in Merida and a Tinker bell
3. Eli name fill in Woodie from toy story
4. Isaiah name fill in Wezy from toy story? and stitch, and Jack Skellington
5. Jason name fill in Tigger

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Hi! I'm hoping that you could make a design for me! You are very talented!

Drew (Boy)-Toy Story filled in with Walt Disney World 2012

Emma - Doc McStuffin filled in with Walt Disney World 2012

Thank you!!

Could you please help with 2 name fills...

The tangled/repunzel name fill with "Madison"

The Brave/Merida name fill with "Reagan"

We are going in 2 weeks...SO excited!!

Thanks SO much!
Stephanie

I thought I was done but DD is wanting name fills after she saw my Mother Gothel one you did for me. If you have time, could you do the following all with Walt Disney World 2012:

Fairy Godmother - Ann
Cinderella - Bridget
Rapunzel - Deana Kay
Rapunzel - Deana (she can't decide whether she wants her full name, LOL)
Mother Gothel - Anjie

EDIT: Need to add one as we have a flat friend going with us as well (kind of like Flat Stanley).
Flynn - Flat Ben :)

Thanks and I love, love, love your designs. :)

Can I please request an animal kingdom fill with the name Reagan and one for Kaitlyn? Also a Lion King name fill with Reagan and one for Kaitlyn? And last a Nemo name fill for both girls? I'm using these for shirts so no borders please :)

Can I also request a Perry mickey head - one for Kaitlyn and one for Reagan?

Thank you soooo much!!

Which Animal Kingdom disign are you asking about? It's much easier if you have a border when you are making shirts....that way you don't have to cut around all the smaller objects and there isn't a white border around the shirt........Do you still want the disigns without borders?

Hi,

Can you do #1) below designed for Christmas; I looked in your shared folder and did not see anything for Christmas:

1) Tigger Fill (KAREN) - Christmas
Maybe a Santa Hat on Tigger or whatever you can come up with; at bottom Walt Disney World (not the year) & Christmas color border/s
I like the one with Tigger standing to the right (Bella Tigger Fill) with his paw stretched out

- Lady & The Tramp Fill with border/s - KAREN
Walt Disney World at bottom (not the year)

Thank you.

Ok, so I came on this forum to figure out how to put together the autograph book I'm making for the girls for our upcoming trip and lo and behold..... I am now filled with so many ideas and even more excitement than I had before :thumbsup2
I absolutely love what you have done here! I am so envious of your talent and creativity and I think what you and all the other Disigners do here is wonderful:thumbsup2
I read your first post and I see that you are going on vacation, I hope you have a wonderful time!
When you resume I would love to be able to get some name fills:

Lila:Snow White - princesses
Karissa:Rapunzel - princesses
Daddy:Toy Story
Mommy:Winnie the Pooh and friends
Thank you again so much, have a wonderful vacation pixiedust:

Here are your requests......

I'm not sure what is wrong, but all I see on my end is an X and when I go straight to the shared site I can see it but still can't download it. What am I doing wrong:confused3:confused3

Sorry to bother you, I think I have it figured out! Thanks so much again!!!!

Can I get a some Mickey heads?
Perry
Belle
Ariel
Merida
Repunzel
For the princess ones I like the ones that look like the dresss. I want to put them on tshirt a for our. Trip.

Thanks so much! You did a disign for me with Happy 5th Birthday Camryn. Could you redo this design with Merida in the the picture also? That is my daughters favorite princess. I would like it to match the Mommy design with all of the princesses.

Your work is awesome. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!

Here you go.....

Your designs are amazing! Would you be able to do a couple of name fills for me?
1- Trevor- Phineas and Ferb, the one with the light blue on the frame (like the name Blaise on your 4shared site). Nothing additional, just the name.
2- Natalie- Sparkle Princess. Nothing additional, just the name.

Of course this can wait for your return! Hope you and your family has a great trip and thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it!!

:wizard:

Hi I know you are getting ready for vacation yourself... But wanted to put in my request before I forget what I want lol. Can I please have the following

The one's below to say Kyara with the year to be 2013
But Ariel is not for a cruise but for Walt Disney World

The one's below to say Mommy and the year to be 2013 please

Thanks so much

Here are your requests....

I was wondering if you could do Mickey Bubble head fills with the color Blue for the Mickey and white for the names.

The names are Kate, Brandon, Rhoda & Dad.

Could you also add Walt Disney World to the right ear and 2013 to the left?

Let me know if this is confusing! thanks

Is this what you were wanting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter