DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

You and your family have my sincere condolences. Please take care of yourself and know that we are here for you.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your memories bring comfort and agree that you are honoring your DH with this trip.

I am so sorry for your loss and think celebrating his life may be what you need more than you know. My prayers are with you and your family.:grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Your tribute sounds so beautiful and touching. My thoughts are with you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. I believe in celebrating his life in whatever way brings you peace and maybe a bit of happiness. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the trip will help you thru this difficult time. I am sure you will have some bittersweet memories, but I am sure you will find comfort in visiting your DH's favorite spots.

Hugs & prayers to you & your family......:hug:

My prayers and deepest sympathy go out to you and your family.

Susan

I am so sorry for your loss.

I think you are doing the right thing.

My DH and I have discussed this before and agree any future trips should go on as planned as it is what each of us would want for the other.

Go and celebrate his life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter