DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

along with the rest of the DIS family, I am soooo sorry for your loss.:sad1: I pray that you find some comfort in your trip. I think the balloon release at EPCOT is simply beautiful.

So sorry for your loss. My sister's birhday is May 5th, Bob will be in my thoughts that day. You and family in thoughts and prayers :hug:

Many, many heartfelt prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I wish I had more poignant words, but there are no words to share that can justly honor your love and your dear husband. I pray that this trip will bring you comfort and surround you with warm memories of the life and years you shared together (which I know were not nearly as many years as you desired). May God give you peace and comfort.

:hug:Very sorry for your loss.Remember he would want you to contiue to go and do the things you both love. Mary

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Wishing you all the best, peace and strength as you remember your sweet DH.

Strength to you and your family in this difficult time. I hope that WDW gives you the healing you are looking for.

I also wish to say I am sorry for your loss. I pray you have a great trip and lots of memories of Bob.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in your trip and with your plans to honour your husband.

Deepest condolences to you on your loss. I am happy that you are honoring your husband's memory by taking this trip. God Bless.

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter