December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by A Litle Pixie Dust, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dixielady908

Dixielady908 Grandma's Little Princess

Ok, I didnt think about that, but since you put that thought in my brain, I may run with it.....I actually googled pictures from the movie and found one...I will send it to my son tonite and see what he can come up with...:thumbsup2

see your more creative than you thought...:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MinnieCruzer

MinnieCruzer Mouseketeer

...and you say you're not creative! Actually, stick figures with mouse ears might be cute!

4. MinnieCruzer

MinnieCruzer Mouseketeer

Welcome aboard! This will be our 4th Disney cruise, but we've done a lot of cruising on other lines :)

Angie

5. Jewels912

Jewels912 Practically Perfect in Every Way

Awesome, thanks!
    Clermont! Another close to the Mouse House. We just moved back last week from N. FL. We were four hours from Mickey and that was just TOO FAR!

Thanks for the info on the website, I'll check it out!!:cool1:

6. Jewels912

Jewels912 Practically Perfect in Every Way

Meeeee too! We were originally booked for September but had to back it up. After many withdrawals I can now plan again!!:beach:

7. chambe4

chambe4 Earning My Ears

Hello to All,

My husband George and I ( Dorinda ) will be on this cruise with you all. We are from Tampa, Fl. Looking forward to going and meeting new people. It will be fun! We are not new to Disney cruises and the FE groups. We have been on all 4 ships. Enjoyed them all.

Our Disney and other cruises:

3 night 2000 April 16-19 Star Cruises from Hong Kong, Super Star Leo, to Danang VietNam
    3 night 2006 Aug. 31-Sept. 3 Wonder, Bahamian
    7 night 2011 Oct 9-16 Wonder, Mexican Riviera
    5 night 2012 Aug. 5-10 Magic, Canada/New England Coast
    7 night 2012 Oct. 20-27 Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean
    3 night 2013 May 2-5 Dream, Bahamian
    7 night 2013 Sept. 8-15 Holland America Oosterdam from Seattle, Alaska
    7 night 2013 Oct. Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean ??
    7 night 2013 Dec 7-14 Fantasy, Western Caribbean
    7 night 2014 Oct. 11-18 Magic, Southern Caribbean

8. philatiger

philatiger Just Goofin Around......

:welcome: aboard Dorinda and George. Don't forget to join the roll call and sign up for the FE if interested. Link to our webpage is in my signature.

9. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

It's just DH Dave and I, empty nesters. This will be cruise # 11 and #12 &#13 are booked already! :goodvibes

This one has been booked for a looooong time as it's our 35th anniversary.

10. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

:welcome: Boy we are starting to get busy!!! I see you are booked on the last Southern Caribbean sailing next year! Chuck is on the first one, I think and we are on the second one!! :goodvibes

11. Dixielady908

:welcome: chamber 4 and family...

My name is Denise and traveling with my friend Sue. This is cruise #4 for me and #2 for Sue...only been on the Magic...so cant wait to see the Fantasy...

looking forward to chatting with you over the next few months.

12. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

I'm so happy to see this group growing! Hopefully everyone will join into the conversation and some of our long-missing members will come back!! It's gonna be time before we know it!! :wave2:

13. MinnieCruzer

MinnieCruzer Mouseketeer

It's nice to have you join us, Dorinda and George! We've been on the Magic and the Dream so after Fantasy we're still missing the Wonder. We've done a lot of cruising with other cruise lines and currently have 2 others booked! This one will be the best, though!
    I don't want summer to fly by too fast; otherwise, I'd say I can hardly wait ;)

Angie

14. Marlea98

Marlea98 DIS Veteran

I'm happy to go with whatever suits everyone else. I can't book until September anyway, so there's plenty of time to work it out :dance3:

I'm good with that time, too.

Same here. Whatever is going is fine by me popcorn::

That is wonderful news :lovestruc

I know! Who'd have thought it, huh?

Welcome, Sue :hug:

We had the same thing on our last cruise, though. It must just be the way people are these days :worried:

Hope everything goes well for you both. Do you have any pictures of your old house that you sold? It sounded lovely.

Welcome :cool1:

Welcome, too :cool1:

I know! It's so close I can almost taste the sea air :cool2:

15. philatiger

I was trying to remember if anyone had volunteered to run the FE. If so, please let me know so I can add your name to the webpage.

16. MinnieCruzer

MinnieCruzer Mouseketeer

:confused:We've booked a week at Old Key West starting the last weekend in Sept. We're plan on purchasing the Dining Plan. Does anyone have any suggestions for places we should really try to reserve?

Angie:confused3

17. philatiger

Depends on what you like and where you will be. Are you looking for strictly in the parks or are the resorts on your list.

Magic Kingdom: We really enjoyed Be our guest for lunch and we like Tony's town sq for dinner.

Hollywood Studios: We like Mama Melrose, and get the Fantasmic package if you can. We also like 50's primtime

Animal Kingdom: Yak and Yeti

EPCOT: to be honest, most of our meals were just OK, so I would be hard pressed to recommend anything.

Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of my favorites and I enjoy whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge. I hear lots of good things about Ohana at the Polynesian (we haven't tried it yet).

You will probably get a variety of responses from everyone since tastes and interests are so different.

18. Dixielady908

I thought that many many post's back someone had said they would be in charge, however, I don't know who that was....or I could have just dreamt that??:confused3:rotfl:

Well Sue and I have picked what excursion we want to do....I don't think we are going to do anything at Costa Maya, its such a short time, most likely will get off the ship and do a little site seeing in the area, but no excursions.., we are going to do the Catamaran in Cozumel and if we make Grand Cayman, I want to go to Hell....:) just sayin!!!:lmao: but really I want to mail a few post cards from there.

I have also been looking into Limo's I have a few priced out, will call them in a few months to book.
    Going to pay the rest of the cruise late July and that's about it.....

Getting closer :beach:

later
    :wave2:

19. philatiger

We went to hell and got out alive....:rotfl2:

I think grand cayman we will do a catamaran, we usually don't do them but it's been a while. Mark will do one of the cooking classes in Cozumel and I will do my customary get off the ship, buy a tee shirt and back to the ship.

what's the Limo for?

I remember someone saying they would do the FE too, but can't remember who. we have the list so there really isn't a lot to do with it unless the group gets big.

20. MinnieCruzer

MinnieCruzer Mouseketeer

Thanks for your suggestions, Chuck. :thumbsup2 We've been to Yak & Yeti a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Tony's was good too. We're thinking about Le Cellier at EPCOT as we've heard good things about it. Since we like food it is so hard to narrow it down! Just wanted to get an idea as to what others enjoy--Angie

21. Marlea98

Marlea98 DIS Veteran

I want to go to Hell, too! Then again, I've had some classes where I have felt like I'm already there... :rotfl2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.