December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of our meets had name tags, though you know that would be smart!!
What is the consensus?

I'd be happy to make name tags if we think it would be a good idea. I made them for our meet on our Alaskan cruise a few years ago. I'd just need to know how we want to do it. Dis names, real names, etc.

I'd be happy to make name tags if we think it would be a good idea. I made them for our meet on our Alaskan cruise a few years ago. I'd just need to know how we want to do it. Dis names, real names, etc.

That would be great if you wanted to do the name tags....

can we do both our "dis" name and real name?

thanks for taking this on...:beach:

That would be great if you wanted to do the name tags....

can we do both our "dis" name and real name?

thanks for taking this on...:beach:

Most definitely!

Oh Chuck??? Could you send me a list of everyone in the group? Pretty please???

Most definitely!

Oh Chuck??? Could you send me a list of everyone in the group? Pretty please???

I have it all ready. PM your email address. :thumbsup2

Thanks for taking this on. I had thought about doing it but I have so much going on right now I couldn't even think about adding anything else to my plate.

I have it all ready. PM your email address. :thumbsup2

Thanks for taking this on. I had thought about doing it but I have so much going on right now I couldn't even think about adding anything else to my plate.

Don't wear yourself plumb out! Hope your stress level is falling a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter