• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned on the FB page, I had created an audio cruise CD with a different Disney music, among other songs I've heard on the cruise:

Reach by S Club 7
Livin' la Vida Mickey
Disney Mambo #5 by Lou Bega
Chip 'N' Dale's Vacation
I Thought I Lost You from Bolt
I've Got a Dream from Tangled
Remember When sung by LeAnn Rimes
Impressions de France
Golden Dream
You've Got A Friend in Me by Randy Newman
The Time Of Your Life by Randy Newman
Real Gone from Cars
Life Is A Highway from Cars
Look Through My Eyes from Brother Bear
Hey Baby by DJ Otzi
Safety Dance by Men Without Hats
I See the Light from Tangled
Collision of Worlds from Cars 2

If enough people want one, I'll just burn a bunch and bring them to the group meet or setup a time when people can drop by my cabin to pick one up.

As I mentioned on the FB page, I had created an audio cruise CD with a different Disney music, among other songs I've heard on the cruise:

Reach by S Club 7
Livin' la Vida Mickey
Disney Mambo #5 by Lou Bega
Chip 'N' Dale's Vacation
I Thought I Lost You from Bolt
I've Got a Dream from Tangled
Remember When sung by LeAnn Rimes
Impressions de France
Golden Dream
You've Got A Friend in Me by Randy Newman
The Time Of Your Life by Randy Newman
Real Gone from Cars
Life Is A Highway from Cars
Look Through My Eyes from Brother Bear
Hey Baby by DJ Otzi
Safety Dance by Men Without Hats
I See the Light from Tangled
Collision of Worlds from Cars 2

If enough people want one, I'll just burn a bunch and bring them to the group meet or setup a time when people can drop by my cabin to pick one up.

I love the Safety Dance song! It's so corny that it's good.

I'll definitely have a cd that has the Safety Dance song on it :cool1:

:thumbsup2

Very windy here today...we went grocery shopping this morning...then I ran and bought some new gym shoes....now going to do some cleaning around here and start laundry later......

Have a good weekend

:wave2:

Very windy here today too. I mowed the dirt/weeds in the chicken yard today and it was like a tornado of dirt in there :faint:

Happy Sunday everyone! Hoping it warms up today here in NJ. Looking at the low 40's right now. Need some sun!!

Starting to prepare for all our upcoming trips. So many things to remember - not to mention the usual "life" stuff. Started thinking about the FE exchange. This is the first one we're participating in. I know my daughter is going to love it. Unfortunately I'm not too craft so I'm trying to come up with ideas that are fairly easy. I've already found a bunch of things for the younger girls in the group - they're the easiest to shop for! But...I can see happening what happens when I start Christmas shopping too early. Thinking I'll finish it up faster, I end up buying more and more and more because I keep finding great stuff :santa:

My daughter started Princess ballet class yesterday (for 3 and 4 year olds). She loved it and who wouldn't - when you got a tiara, wand, and wings?!

Have a great week everyone!

My daughter started Princess ballet class yesterday (for 3 and 4 year olds). She loved it and who wouldn't - when you got a tiara, wand, and wings?!

How fun is that....she should have a great time.

Well got up this morning and did some running around.

Now just finishing up :laundy: and then start thinking about getting dinner together....

have a great day

:banana:

Happy Sunday everyone! Hoping it warms up today here in NJ. Looking at the low 40's right now. Need some sun!!

Starting to prepare for all our upcoming trips. So many things to remember - not to mention the usual "life" stuff. Started thinking about the FE exchange. This is the first one we're participating in. I know my daughter is going to love it. Unfortunately I'm not too craft so I'm trying to come up with ideas that are fairly easy. I've already found a bunch of things for the younger girls in the group - they're the easiest to shop for! But...I can see happening what happens when I start Christmas shopping too early. Thinking I'll finish it up faster, I end up buying more and more and more because I keep finding great stuff :santa:

Don't stress about the FE. The hand made stuff is always welcome and greatly appreciated (well, by me anyway) but so is anything local to your area like magnets, pens etc. As an Australian we don't get a lot of the American brands of candy/chocolate so we love that stuff too. We loved and used the little travel hand gels that we got last time, plus little ornaments - Disney or not. I really enjoy stuff that I can use at home to remind me of our cruise whenever I use or see it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well got up this morning and did some running around.

Now just finishing up :laundy: and then start thinking about getting dinner together....

have a great day

So what's for dinner? I haven't decided yet but we've had chicken most nights over the past week I think it's time to have some red meat as I feel like my iron levels are dropping. It's not yet 10.30am here and I haven't even had lunch yet I'm thinking towards dinner already :)

I read this on another thread and thought it'd be a good idea to copy and paste in case anyone's interested...

"Someone on our meet thread called Disney and they reserved D Lounge for our meet and greet. I was shocked they would do this but I highly recommend it! It was nice since we had a lot of families!"

I don't know what/where the D Lounge is but it is suggestion.

So what's for dinner? I haven't decided yet but we've had chicken most nights over the past week I think it's time to have some red meat as I feel like my iron levels are dropping. It's not yet 10.30am here and I haven't even had lunch yet I'm thinking towards dinner already :)

I ended up making meat loaf...nothing fancy just quick and easy....

Hope everyone had a good weekend - weather is looking good for Chicago now.

Time to go to bed...

If your a duck I guess its good weather.....:rotfl: :lmao: Ok I know that we are getting some warmer temps but a lot of rain this week.....

I read this on another thread and thought it'd be a good idea to copy and paste in case anyone's interested...

"Someone on our meet thread called Disney and they reserved D Lounge for our meet and greet. I was shocked they would do this but I highly recommend it! It was nice since we had a lot of families!"

I don't know what/where the D Lounge is but it is suggestion.

I dont either, but it looks like we will be having a decent size meet...maybe some of the others that have been on the ship before, will be able to help with that question.

Wow another top and not even trying for it :dance3:

I am also liking our count down tickers......

Have a good Monday all:thumbsup2

A sad day in the land of Mouse....Annette Funicello has passed away. :littleangel:

I saw that on tv this morning. And Margaret Thatcher, too. Despite whether or not you agreed with her politics she was an inspiration to many women in a make dominated political environment.

It's only 4.30pm here and I'm ready for dinner. I've had a casserole cooking for a few hours and it smells delicious.

It is a good evening with the Blackhawks winning.

Family is planning on Christmas in Florida this year. Just a week after we get off the Fantasy.

It is a good evening with the Blackhawks winning.

Family is planning on Christmas in Florida this year. Just a week after we get off the Fantasy.

Well thats nice to look forward to...takes away the cruise-let down....

I'm trying to figure out how to juggle being there when my daughter has her baby in November and doing the cruise. I'm thinking I need to be there for the birth, as her husband will be on deployment and I will need at least 2 weeks to spend with here, to make sure she is ok and can handle things by herself....then the cruise falls into that time frame....Not sure they will let me take 3 weeks in a row off....I may have to do a FMLA for a couple of weeks??

Well I am leaving in 2 weeks to go visit them, so I'm sure I will get more info then.

Have a good day

Well thats nice to look forward to...takes away the cruise-let down....

I'm trying to figure out how to juggle being there when my daughter has her baby in November and doing the cruise. I'm thinking I need to be there for the birth, as her husband will be on deployment and I will need at least 2 weeks to spend with here, to make sure she is ok and can handle things by herself....then the cruise falls into that time frame....Not sure they will let me take 3 weeks in a row off....I may have to do a FMLA for a couple of weeks??

Well I am leaving in 2 weeks to go visit them, so I'm sure I will get more info then.

Have a good day

Check into FMLA, when my son was 2 weeks old he had to go to the hospital he ended up being in Children's Mercy for almost 2 weeks. DH already used maternity leave, was back at work for 2 days before our son got sick. FMLA had him use up all of his vacation time before helping him. AHH it was a stressful situation dealing with his work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter