December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
another Monday for the books!
Denise, how is Wally's back? Hope he's healing so he can come sail with us!
I'm getting ready for our May trip, lots of exciting stuff on tap as it were!
Trying to come up with a great surprise for Sulley for our anniversary, but I usually fail....though I DID get him an awesome fountain pen for his birthday! Made from decking of the USS Constitution when they did the refit back in the '70s! Score one for me! :thumbsup2

OOOOH! TOP!!!!

Hi everyone! I can't believe how many posts are on this thread already!! I have so much to catch up on!! We'll be sailing with all of you, too! ;)

Welcome.

we are going to have 50's here the next couple of days and they are talking dropping temps on Monday back in the low 40's....just hope no snow with that...:scared:

I am too tired to convert to F but it's been in the low 30C here all weekend with about 60-70% humidity. I've been outside painting a cupboard I found that my computer will eventually go in (so I can hide it all rather than my crap be strewn all over the place) all weekend and it is taking me forever as it's just been so hot!

Evening all:

Well glad today is over. Tomorrow there is a big group of us going out to dinner. So I am looking forward to that.

Kinda quiet on here today.

have a good evening

:banana:

I had Easter on my own again this year while DH took the kids camping. I kinda don't mind the solitude although I'd make a very boring bachelorette (asleep by 8pm...) :rotfl:

I had Easter on my own again this year while DH took the kids camping. I kinda don't mind the solitude although I'd make a very boring bachelorette (asleep by 8pm...) :rotfl:

I'm bad when Dave is on the road....I come home from work, pop into my jammies, crawl up in bed with a book.
One of these days I'll go wild and read downstairs! :rotfl:

@ Stephanie:

We go to the Ortho on the 16th to hear what he has to say. I think with his arthritis and stenosis, that maybe epidural steriod injections may help. I have heard that it helps with the pain and with them walking better. So I think if that is an option we may go that route. I know Wally is looking forward to this cruise, so I just hope he follow's thru and gets some type of treatment.

Thanks for asking.

We are on a warm up out this way....almost 60 by thursday...looking forward to that.

well better run

later

I'm bad when Dave is on the road....I come home from work, pop into my jammies, crawl up in bed with a book.
One of these days I'll go wild and read downstairs! :rotfl:

I love reading in bed :) It's the best place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

@ Stephanie:

We go to the Ortho on the 16th to hear what he has to say. I think with his arthritis and stenosis, that maybe epidural steriod injections may help. I have heard that it helps with the pain and with them walking better. So I think if that is an option we may go that route. I know Wally is looking forward to this cruise, so I just hope he follow's thru and gets some type of treatment.

Thanks for asking.

We are on a warm up out this way....almost 60 by thursday...looking forward to that.

well better run

later

Hope all goes well for Wally. I'm taking DS to the chiro tomorrow and DD to the doctor for a referral to a psychologist. Lucky me, stuck in waiting rooms.

Hope all goes well for Wally. I'm taking DS to the chiro tomorrow and DD to the doctor for a referral to a psychologist. Lucky me, stuck in waiting rooms.

I know, sitting in the waiting room or even the exam room waiting is terrible....pixiedust: to you and your son and daugher...hope things go well...

Have a great day

:wave2:

@ Stephanie:

Thanks for asking.

well better run

later

We are expecting temps in the low 70s next week! :cool1::cool1:
Pixies all turns well out for Wally!

Pixies for your DS and DD....and you out in the waiting rooms!

I know, sitting in the waiting room or even the exam room waiting is terrible....pixiedust: to you and your son and daugher...hope things go well...

Have a great day

Thank you. It was relatively painless. I've learned that getting an early appointment to see the doctor usually means you are more likely to be seen closer to your appointed time ;)

Pixies for your DS and DD....and you out in the waiting rooms!

Thanks! In and out of the doctor relatively quick (20 minutes late but better than the usual hour wait past your time) then time for lunch before the chiro. The PD reached us all the way here :)

Thanks! In and out of the doctor relatively quick (20 minutes late but better than the usual hour wait past your time) then time for lunch before the chiro. The PD reached us all the way here :)

Never underestimate the power of pixie dust! pixiedust: :thumbsup2

Thank you. It was relatively painless. I've learned that getting an early appointment to see the doctor usually means you are more likely to be seen closer to your appointed time ;)

This is very true...also being I work in a doctors office, if you get here early, hoping they will take you early...most of the time, that dosnt work....since the other patients are coming in for their scheduled time, you just have a longer waiting time....

Never underestimate the power of pixie dust! pixiedust: :thumbsup2

Oh please send me a truck load of pixie dust.....I'm sure it wont go to waste over here....:rotfl:

Well its Friday and they are talking (at this point) about some nice weather this weekend....so keeping my fingers crossed. Starting work an hour earlier today which means I get out an hour earlier....so perfect start to the weekend.

later

This is very true...also being I work in a doctors office, if you get here early, hoping they will take you early...most of the time, that dosnt work....since the other patients are coming in for their scheduled time, you just have a longer waiting time....

Oooo, walk-ins! Don't do them unless absolutely necessary (only ever done it once and with a very sick child so we did not have to wait long at all - it's amazing how quickly they want you out of the place when the kid is covered in chicken pox and running a fever :lmao:)

No, we have appointments every time. I go to a bulk billing clinic most times (they charge the government instead of you) so you do tend to wait a bit, but if you go prepared for that it's not so painful. Although, the private OB used to make us wait so long, despite charging an arm and a leg for the privilige :sad: Very annoying when you're in for an ultrasound with a very full bladder...

Good Morning, hope everyone had a good week. Looks like a beautiful weekend for us in the northeast.

I'm pumped, got my tax return and now I can buy a computer that I need, and put some more to the cruise.

:thumbsup2

Very windy here today...we went grocery shopping this morning...then I ran and bought some new gym shoes....now going to do some cleaning around here and start laundry later......

Have a good weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter