• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 5, 2016 Disney Dream Cruise

I do have a question hopefully someone will know the answer to! We're staying right at the Hyatt in MCO to make transfers easy for embarkation morning. If we choose to attend Mickey's Christmas Party, how would I go about arranging transportation? This will be our first time travelling anywhere near Disney, and I'm not aware of all the options available to us! :)

I do have a question hopefully someone will know the answer to! We're staying right at the Hyatt in MCO to make transfers easy for embarkation morning. If we choose to attend Mickey's Christmas Party, how would I go about arranging transportation? This will be our first time travelling anywhere near Disney, and I'm not aware of all the options available to us! :)
I believe you could use a taxi, private car rental, MEARS etc. The only transportation WDW provides is the Disney Magical Express to the Disney hotels if you chose to stay onsite. We are staying onsite and planning to do the party December 4th.

I everyone this is our first Disney cruise or cruise for that matter.
My husband and I are taking our 2 year old son and my mother in law.
We are all so excited.
I will try to get to the 10 posts so we can participate in the fish extender. This is my first visit to disboards.

:mickeyjum:smickey::donald:Welcome aboard Rose18 :welcome: As soon as you can get to your 10 posts, we will add you to the private conversation and the fish extender list - you can post anything to get to your 10.

Hi everyone, I never received any notifications anyone was posting over here so I hadn't been checking. :( I'm on 3 boards for this cruise, and one of the other two is practically dead. I'm on a FE group for facebook, and while I'd love to get in on this one, too, it would depend on how many are on it, or how many are in each group. I'm not to 10 posts yet, but can be easily there. :)

Hi everyone, I never received any notifications anyone was posting over here so I hadn't been checking. :( I'm on 3 boards for this cruise, and one of the other two is practically dead. I'm on a FE group for facebook, and while I'd love to get in on this one, too, it would depend on how many are on it, or how many are in each group. I'm not to 10 posts yet, but can be easily there. :)
Welcome Cathie111! :welcome: We'd love to have you be a part of our Fish Extender Group! We would like to keep it to about 15 cabins and we are about there so if you'd like to join, please get to your 10 posts asap so I can link you to the private conversation. Thank You!

Welcome Cathie111! :welcome: We'd love to have you be a part of our Fish Extender Group! We would like to keep it to about 15 cabins and we are about there so if you'd like to join, please get to your 10 posts asap so I can link you to the private conversation. Thank You!

I'll work on it. I have 3 kids in so if that's too many let me know...like I said we're already in one and I think there's about 20 people in it.

This will be our first Disney Cruise. It's right after my 2nd daughter's birthday (she'll turn 12), and right before my husband's birthday. It's also our kids' and my mom's first cruise ever! So we're pretty excited. My hubby and I did a 10 day cruise on RC and had a lot of fun and now we're hooked!

Question about pirate night...do we parents get to dress up as pirates?? Or is it just like...a hat and eye patch? I'm considering dressing as a pirate for Halloween, so I'd love to bring my costume.

Another question. Cabanas...is there a way for someone to split the cost with another family? (or another couple...we have 6 people, but we're not all going to be sitting inside a cabana. I don't tolerate sun very well, so I would a lot) Do people do that??

Another question. Cabanas...is there a way for someone to split the cost with another family? (or another couple...we have 6 people, but we're not all going to be sitting inside a cabana. I don't tolerate sun very well, so I would a lot) Do people do that??
We have never been before but I don't see why not...Our family is 5 and I was thinking the same thing - that sure would make the cost more reasonable. Also, you're at 10 posts - I will add you to the private conversation, send me all your information so I can add you to the FE list - we will close after you. pixiedust:

Hi Momma Marie! Welcome!!! :welcome:Sorry this has taken me awhile to get back to you...I've been a little out of touch lately. I will add you to our private conversation. Please forward me your information including names and your email address and I will send you a copy of our fish extender group with you added.
Momma Marie - We never got your complete information...did you still want to be part of the FE group? If so, please get on the private conversation and send me email address asap - Thank You!

That's awesome! I love going to renaissance festivals, and am swooning over a costume I found on Etsy. My youngest loves dressing as a pirate, and my older two have said they'd love to dress up too. My mom's excited about going to Nassau because she and my dad watch Black Sails, though I'm not sure she's dressing up.

So you guys are closing the fe exchange? I have done this 2 times before and we have successfully run 4+ FEs, ornament and recipe exchanges Once a list exchange was filled up we would start a new list all the way until a few weeks before the cruise left so people who booked close to departure had a chance to participate. Is there another place someone knows about that has already organized that I can get on an fe list? Or should I start one up? Anyone else interested?

So you guys are closing the fe exchange? I have done this 2 times before and we have successfully run 4+ FEs, ornament and recipe exchanges Once a list exchange was filled up we would start a new list all the way until a few weeks before the cruise left so people who booked close to departure had a chance to participate. Is there another place someone knows about that has already organized that I can get on an fe list? Or should I start one up? Anyone else interested?

I'm on another group as well, and we have I think 4 lists...maybe 5. Plus ornament exchange. I'm not sure if the FE group here is closing or not, but if it is and you want in on the other, email me c_m_rainwater@hotmail.com

Hi Katiesbecker! :welcome: We only agreed to organize this group because no one else was stepping up, but we have never been on a Disney cruise prior to this and have never done a FE before. Quite frankly, I am a little overwhelmed with it all - if someone else would like to take it over, I'd be more than pleased. You would probably be Great at it since you've done this before, I'm so busy that it's just a little crazy for me.

HEllo everyone! I've been reading a little bit about the FE and am interested in more info and possibly getting into it with my family this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter