December 5, 2016 Disney Dream Cruise

Hi Everyone!
My husband and I will be joining you in celebration of our 20th anniversary. (About a month late)
We are DVC members and were crunching the numbers and decided that a cruise wouldn't cost us that much more than a week at Disney, so here we are!
Our 10th cruise !

Susan

If someone could PM me the link to the fb page, that would be great!
Welcome Aboard Susan! :welcome: We do have a FE group started here - let us know if you would like to take part.

Hi Everyone!
My husband and I will be joining you in celebration of our 20th anniversary. (About a month late)
We are DVC members and were crunching the numbers and decided that a cruise wouldn't cost us that much more than a week at Disney, so here we are!
Our 10th cruise !

Susan

If someone could PM me the link to the fb page, that would be great!

On FB just search Disney dream and the date and you should be able to find it

Hello Hello Hello. This will be my first time and we are so exited. I will be traveling with my Hubby, Son, Daughter-in-law and 4 grandkids. I would like to pariticipate in the fish extenders. Please tell me what I have to do. Thanks a bunch.

Hi,
Hope I'm doing this right! We are booked for the Dec. 5 Disney Dream 4-night Bahamian Cruise! We're traveling with my parents, who are using this to celebrate their 40th anniversary next year, and my sister and her family. When we asked my parents how they wanted to celebrate their anniversary, they said a Disney Cruise with our children and grandchildren - we didn't complain!!

We are all VERY interested in participating in FE - but as this is our first Disney Cruise (well, since it was the Big Red Boat that is), we probably wouldn't be the best at organizing. I'm fairly OCD/Type A so I could probably handle the arrangements if need be, but if someone with experience wants to take the lead, I will not fight you for it!

Here's our details:
Room 6170 - Mom, dad, 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl
Room 6174 - Mom, dad, 8 year old girl, 5 year old boy and 3 year old girl
Room 6176 - the anniversary couple - mom & dad

Looking forward to meeting everyone and impatiently counting down the days until we set sail.

-MJMelvin
Hello Hello Hello. This will be my first time and we are so exited. I will be traveling with my Hubby, Son, Daughter-in-law and 4 grandkids. I would like to pariticipate in the fish extenders. Please tell me what I have to do. Thanks a bunch.
How do I get signed up for the fe. I'm starting making them and really want to get in a group.

How do I get signed up for the fe. I'm starting making them and really want to get in a group.

Here is my info for the number of people and genders.
Cabin 7180 - Dad, Mom, Boy 4, and Girl 1
Cabin 7679 - Grandpa, Grandma, Boy 9, Boy 7

So looking forward to this. Does anyone know when we will be put in a group.

Hi,
Hope I'm doing this right! We are booked for the Dec. 5 Disney Dream 4-night Bahamian Cruise! We're traveling with my parents, who are using this to celebrate their 40th anniversary next year, and my sister and her family. When we asked my parents how they wanted to celebrate their anniversary, they said a Disney Cruise with our children and grandchildren - we didn't complain!!

We are all VERY interested in participating in FE - but as this is our first Disney Cruise (well, since it was the Big Red Boat that is), we probably wouldn't be the best at organizing. I'm fairly OCD/Type A so I could probably handle the arrangements if need be, but if someone with experience wants to take the lead, I will not fight you for it!

Here's our details:
Room 6170 - Mom, dad, 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl
Room 6174 - Mom, dad, 8 year old girl, 5 year old boy and 3 year old girl
Room 6176 - the anniversary couple - mom & dad

Looking forward to meeting everyone and impatiently counting down the days until we set sail.

-MJMelvin
Hi there. we are so looking forward as well. Have you gotten in a FE group. I have been trying be nothing yet

That is sooo awesome CanuckDuck! So...you must know all about the Fish Extenders...my daughter and I are willing to organize or help, or whatever, but where do we start - is it all done on this website? We know it's a way off yet but we're just so excited we can't stand it - my 8 year old granddaughter already wants to pack!!! lol
Hi there. have you heard anything about FE

Hi everyone! I would love to join in your festivities. My name is Jenn and I am a divorced mom to DD Laila age 4. She will turn 5 Dec 14th. My 19 year old son is not cruising this time.

We want to join the fish extender group.

I will PM my email address to the organizer.

It is my third Disney cruise but 1st time on the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter