December 5, 2016 Disney Dream Cruise

Here is my info for the number of people and genders.
Cabin 7180 - Dad, Mom, Boy 4, and Girl 1
Cabin 7679 - Grandpa, Grandma, Boy 9, Boy 7

So looking forward to this. Does anyone know when we will be put in a group.
Hi Momma Marie! Welcome!!! :welcome:Sorry this has taken me awhile to get back to you...I've been a little out of touch lately. I will add you to our private conversation. Please forward me your information including names and your email address and I will send you a copy of our fish extender group with you added.

Hi everyone! I would love to join in your festivities. My name is Jenn and I am a divorced mom to DD Laila age 4. She will turn 5 Dec 14th. My 19 year old son is not cruising this time.

We want to join the fish extender group.

I will PM my email address to the organizer.

It is my third Disney cruise but 1st time on the Dream.
Hi Jenn! :welcome: I will add you to our private conversation...please send me your detailed information including your email address so that I can add you
How do I find it??
Hi Kristy Did you get in a group. I have been waiting and not hearing anything yet
Hi Kristy - did you get in a FE group yet? Did you still need to know how to get to private conversation?

Hi Jenn! :welcome: I will add you to our private conversation...please send me your detailed information including your email address so that I can add you

Hi Kristy - did you get in a FE group yet? Did you still need to know how to get to private conversation?
Hi Kristy - ignore my dumb questions...I haven't been on here in awhile and freaked out when I saw your message because I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you when we have been conversing...anyway, please forgive me, I was having one of my moments - I emailed you an updated FE list.

Hi Klug_bug2010! We are also cruising for the first time on DCL with my 8 year old granddaughter who will be 9 by time of the cruise - we think it would be great fun for the kids to communicate before sailing - let me know what you think.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I completely have gotten into research and planning mode, being this is our first cruise.
I think getting the girls together sounds like a great idea! My daughter is always looking for a new "BFF".

My husband and I vacationed in the Bahamas in 2013, just the 2 of us. We stayed at Royal Towers, and took the in the Aquaventure, The Dig, and a shallow water dolphin interaction.
We chose this particular cruise, so that we would be able to experience the same with our daughters. We enjoyed it all SO MUCH!! Even as adults, we have never had so much fun. I highly recommend the Aquaventure!

Has anyone had any experience with the Blue Lagoon Dolphin interaction?
Just wondering how it compares to the dolphin interaction at Atlantis....

Also, I'm still on the fence with participating in FE groups. I am interested in a smaller group, but nothing too big. I overwhelmed with packing, planning, etc, and worry that planning FE will just add to my OCD-ness!!:scared:

Also, I'm still on the fence with participating in FE groups. I am interested in a smaller group, but nothing too big. I overwhelmed with packing, planning, etc, and worry that planning FE will just add to my OCD-ness!!:scared:
No worries...you just let us know what you decide!

Can someone post the name of the FB page? Or PM it to me? I have searched and searched, and cannot find it anywhere!!! Please help me!! :badpc:

We got our tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party yesterday...we are going on Friday, Dec. 2, 2016. Yay!!! can't wait - this will be our first time, so excited to see it snow on Main Street! :donald::mickeyjum:smickey:

Where is everyone doing the parks staying? The DVC 7 month window just opened up with very little availability! Was hoping to get into the Poly, but glad I reserved our home resort, BLT a few weekes ago.

Hello! Just joining in My best friend and I are going on this cruise. I've been dreaming of trying DCL for a while and finally have the chance as we celebrate 20 years of friendship. I'm fairly new to all this so I hope I don't ask too many face palm questions. So excited for the Dream!

We have finalized plans and will be at WDW for two days before the cruise and likely doing the Christmas Party the night before the cruise. If they continue late hours at AK we will do that once we are back from the cruise.
Not sure about excursions yet.
We are definitely interested in FEs.

We have finalized plans and will be at WDW for two days before the cruise and likely doing the Christmas Party the night before the cruise. If they continue late hours at AK we will do that once we are back from the cruise.
Not sure about excursions yet.
We are definitely interested in FEs.

There's a Christmas Party the night before the cruise? How can I get more info? We're flying in a day early, and it would be fun to participate, if possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter