• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

Kati0508

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

My DH and DD will be sailing on this cruise. We will be celebrating my DD's 2nd birthday!

we are excited to meet everyone sailing on this cruise!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

My DH and I just booked this cruise while we were on the Fantasy. Gives me something new to look forward to!

We r crazy excited!!! Trying to learn all that I can...don't want to miss a beat during this trip!!!:wave2::beach:

We are onboard!! So excited for this cruise!!:banana:

We'd love to participate in the FE exchange!

Hi Everyone! We ended up moving our cruise to a 7 night on the Fantasy in 2014...I hope everyone enjoys their cruise!

Just booked today !!!!!! This is our 2nd cruise ...... we will be celebrating my DD 12th birthday ...... Haven't told anyone yet ...... we are going to Disney World for 5 days prior to the cruise ..... thinking I might try to keep it secret until then ...... Having them think we are leaving Disney only to be taken to the Port ......

We would LOVE to participate in FE

My daughter and grand-daughter are going to join us too !!!!!!!!!! So excited !!!!!!!!!! She will want to participate in FE too ......

This is our very 1st Disney cruise for my to be 6 yr old daughter & I :yay:
We are so excited:D
Looking forward to gathering much info for our Dec trip. Yay!! :)

Hey girl725...I will be traveling with my 6 yr old dd as well as my 3 dd and 1ds. They should meet up ;):cool1:

We got an email the other day with our stateroom numbers ...... Seems like it is for real now ..... Can't wait !!!!!!! Hopefully as it get closer the posting will pick up ..... a little over 5 mths now !!!!!! Trying to figure out what we want to give as FE ..... normally I try to find something for each child individually ..... but not sure if maybe we will do something neutral gender ..... for people who are participating what do you think ??????

is there a list organized yet for the FE? I'll have to check and see if our stateroom was assigned too!!

Haven't seen a list yet ..... hoping more will want to participate ...... Does anyone else have their state rooms yet ????

This is our families first cruise! I too am trying to learn everything I can.

I want a fish extender and am not crafty at all. Any ideas how to easily make one?

Ok, I bought a fish extender on eBay since I was worried about making one. I am very excited about this cruise.

Where is everyone?

Was planning on a trip to Michaels this next week to get a magnet sheet so I could begin making door magnets, what are the rest of you doing to get ready. Do any of you know what excursions are going to be offered? Since we can book those when we make full payment I want to be ready to do that right away.

Hello!

I switched to this cruise date a few weeks ago from the Oct. 20 cruise to this cruise. This is my first cruise . I am a little nervous about the room, my prior reservation I was assigned room 8643( deluxe inside) with the change I switched to gty deluxe ocean view.

Anyway, I will be traveling with my BF.

I have been getting ready by trying to plan my wardrobe mentally, Since, I live in MD it is usually cold around that times so I have to plan for winter weather when I come back.

Also I am planning our door decorations, so far I have a locker size magnetic wipe board, which we are going to decorate with Disney /holiday stickers.

I also purchased PSI bands ( hopefully we will not get seasick).

It is going to be a long 124 days, I love the holidays and with DCL announcing the holiday festivities. I am even more excited!!!:yay:

Excursions for the cruise can be seen on the website under planning -then port adventures. We are considering the Atlantis tour and the Graycliff Chocolate Factory Tour.

I wanted to do the chocolate tour too but my husband said no way. We are thinking of not doing a tour in Nassau, but are planning on the stingray tour at castaway cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter