December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

2 Dream Must Do's for this week:

20. If taking Magical Express to the port from MCO, get to the ME desk at MCO by 9:00AM and be ready to get on the bus by 9:30AM and away you go.
21. Take in all that you can in the port terminal. It truly is a beautiful terminal.

WooHoo

Rumors have been flying around that Disney Cruise Line is poised to make a huge announcement this month at their press event on April 25 and 26. The RUMORED announcement is that there will be two new ships built! These will be mid-size ships. They will be bigger than the Magic and Wonder, but smaller than the Dream and Fantasy. The ships would be christened in 2015 and 2016.

WooHoo

Rumors have been flying around that Disney Cruise Line is poised to make a huge announcement this month at their press event on April 25 and 26. The RUMORED announcement is that there will be two new ships built! These will be mid-size ships. They will be bigger than the Magic and Wonder, but smaller than the Dream and Fantasy. The ships would be christened in 2015 and 2016.

WOW, that will be cool if true.:thumbsup2 2015, they better get busy.

WooHoo

Yup! Read that too! Exciting news!,

Hi guys, we are not going on this cruise now. Planing for Summer 2014, we are going to do the Alaska cruise. So much expense goes on that one that we decided just to stay on land for Xmas but at least we will be at WDW:). Anyways, hope you guys have an awesome trip.:wave2:

Hi guys, we are not going on this cruise now. Planing for Summer 2014, we are going to do the Alaska cruise. So much expense goes on that one that we decided just to stay on land for Xmas but at least we will be at WDW:). Anyways, hope you guys have an awesome trip.:wave2:

Thanks for the update Ntrain, have fun! :wave:

This weeks Dream Must Do:

22. Check the kids into the Kids Club at the Port Terminal. (beware the line can be long)
23. The Kids Clubs open up at noon on the first day and be sure to get there when it opens to tour the clubs​

Hi all,

Dropping in to introduce ourselves. We are joining you for our very first Disney cruise and couldn't think of a better one to do it on!!

We are Jill, Simon and dd, Lola (4) and we'll be in #6052.

Slightly regretting booking through a UK TA as next to useless so the boards are proving extremely useful and so glad to have found you all!
Jill x

Hi all,

Dropping in to introduce ourselves. We are joining you for our very first Disney cruise and couldn't think of a better one to do it on!!

We are Jill, Simon and dd, Lola (4) and we'll be in #6052.

Slightly regretting booking through a UK TA as next to useless so the boards are proving extremely useful and so glad to have found you all!
Jill x

:welcome: Glad to have you Spencer Family!!! The Mickey Bars are on on the right and the line to the AquaDuck starts here. I'll get you added to the Roll Call and let us know if the FE sounds like something you would like to do.

We'll be glad to help with any questions you may have right here, so please feel free to ask away.

We'll try and figure out what night Pirate Night will fall on within the next 248 days or so. :thumbsup2

WooHoo

OMG that will be AWESOME!!!!

Thank you for the welcome!:thumbsup2 Seriously, I spend more time on here than I do talking to my poor DH!

Question about the FE.... would it be terrible if only my DD(4) took part. We all would love to but are extremely limited on our weight/ packing restrictions coming over from the UK with Christmas presents involved for the little one (and even more so on the way back with all the US goodies and bargains we like to take back with us!). I know my daughter would be so excited to deliver (and receive!) so I wondered if we could still take part but only 'receive' for her, if that makes sense! :confused3

If that's ok- add her on please- if not I'll still hang up her Christmas style fish extender and just pop things in for her and let her think it's Tink! pixiedust:

Thank you for the welcome!:thumbsup2 Seriously, I spend more time on here than I do talking to my poor DH!

Question about the FE.... would it be terrible if only my DD(4) took part. We all would love to but are extremely limited on our weight/ packing restrictions coming over from the UK with Christmas presents involved for the little one (and even more so on the way back with all the US goodies and bargains we like to take back with us!). I know my daughter would be so excited to deliver (and receive!) so I wondered if we could still take part but only 'receive' for her, if that makes sense! :confused3

If that's ok- add her on please- if not I'll still hang up her Christmas style fish extender and just pop things in for her and let her think it's Tink! pixiedust:

Do the adults participate in this well? I assumed it was just for the kids. Is that not the case?

I don't see why not...she (aka you) will still be delivering FE gifts to the other staterooms though, correct? If that is the case we can notate it on the FE list.

Do the adults participate in this well? I assumed it was just for the kids. Is that not the case?

The FE exchange is between each stateroom participating in the exchange. The only rule is that you have to give at least one gift per cabin within your group. We'll know that number by October 1st when we cut of the participation date for being in the FE. Some people make all sorts of things for each individual while others just give one gift per stateroom, others may give a stateroom gift and then separate gifts to each child in the room. You can distribute your gifts at any time while on the ship

Thanks for the reply. However it seems like I have opened a real can of worms in the Spencer household-oops! :rotfl2: DH has had a change of heart. I think the idea of the FE has given him a reason to persuade me that we really must invest in the set of new Northface luggage he desperately wants to ensure that he has plenty of room to bring home any gifts we would be lucky enough to receive. A whole new thread in itself in the future to debate the pros and cons of luggage I am sure!
Therefore, after causing all the trouble with my fears of excess luggage fees etc, could you now ignore all that and add the Spencers onto the FE?

Thank you so much- ok, now to trawl the threads for some original, yet light and easily packable, FE gifts with a UK-essence!

Jill

Thanks for the reply. However it seems like I have opened a real can of worms in the Spencer household-oops! :rotfl2: DH has had a change of heart. I think the idea of the FE has given him a reason to persuade me that we really must invest in the set of new Northface luggage he desperately wants to ensure that he has plenty of room to bring home any gifts we would be lucky enough to receive. A whole new thread in itself in the future to debate the pros and cons of luggage I am sure!
Therefore, after causing all the trouble with my fears of excess luggage fees etc, could you now ignore all that and add the Spencers onto the FE?

Thank you so much- ok, now to trawl the threads for some original, yet light and easily packable, FE gifts with a UK-essence!

Jill

Not a problem Jill, we'll get you added to the FE as well. Be careful, the boards can be additive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter