December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

We're staying in disney before we cruise for a few days, figure the crowds will be crazy after the cruise..... Its getting closer all the time...

This weeks Dream must do:

8. Bring a pillowcase from home in a gallon zippy bag and give that and some fabric markers to guest services when you board. They will have the characters sign it and return it to your room on the last night. Be sure to leave some “thank you” candies in the bag too.
Pillowcase you say? Yes, you can bring a blank pillowcase on board the ship and if you drop it off at Guest Services on the first day it will be returned to your kiddo on the last night. We ordered ours through ebay and had our DD name embroided on it along with Rapunzel. Place your pillowcase in a zippy bag, be sure to note your cabin number on it, include fabric markers (enough for all the characters to sign, they will return them too), and the most important item I learned form the boards….include some candies. Let’s just say, it doesn’t hurt and with what we received in return, it is the least you can do. You will be given a choice between Princesses or the Fab 8. For our DD we chose both, to date, my DD still sleeps on this and it still looks prestine.

We are staying at AKL after too! It'll be our first time there and by the pictures and the reviews I've read, I am very excited!

We are cruising for Christmas!! This will be our families' 5th Disney Cruise (Magic X2, Wonder X1, Dream X2).. My family includes:
David, 35 (husband)
Christine, 35 (me)
William, 8 (son)
Charlie, 7 (daughter)
Katie, 4 (daughter)

We totally want to do the FE this cruise (did it last time and our kids LOVED it!!)..

Super excited to meet all of you!!!

We are cruising for Christmas!! This will be our families' 5th Disney Cruise (Magic X2, Wonder X1, Dream X2).. My family includes:
David, 35 (husband)
Christine, 35 (me)
William, 8 (son)
Charlie, 7 (daughter)
Katie, 4 (daughter)

We totally want to do the FE this cruise (did it last time and our kids LOVED it!!)..

Super excited to meet all of you!!!

:welcome: Glad to have you, pull up a deck chair, the Berrilicious Mirage is to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here. I'll get you added to the RC and the FE.:thumbsup2

Let me know what cabin you are in for the FE when you get a chance.

(this weeks menu offering)

Flo’s Cafe is the walk up food windows on deck 11 on the Dream, near the pools.

Fillmores Favorites - Tooled Sandwiches, Paninis, Fresh Fruits, Wraps, and Salads all made fresh to order.
Sarge’s Choice - Filled Rolls, Wraps and Sandwiches
Stanley’s Selection - Freshly prepared to order Paninis
Radiator Springs Salad - Make your own Salad with your favorite ingredients from the salad bar, freshly hand tossed with your choice of dressings
Fillmore’s sliced and diced fresh fruits
Tow Mater Grill - Grilled to Order – The Piston Cups Poll positioned favorites.
Lightning McQueen’s - Hamburgers and Cheeseburgers
Mac’s - Seasoned to perfection Grilled Chicken
The Sheriff’s - Off the Grill Hot Docs and Bratwurst sausages
Mater’s Favorite - Crispy & crunch Chicken Tenders
French Fries are always available upon request!
Luigis Pizza - Featuring hand crafted Pizzas freshly made by our Mechanics
Guido’s - Mozzarella Cheese Pizza
Flo’s - Chicken and BBQ Pizza
Lizzie’s - Pepperoni Pizza
Sally Carrera’s - Vegetarian Special of the Day
Romone’s - Daily Specialty

**I love the Bacon & Brie from Stanley's Selection.**

Hello,

My daughter; Kayla and I; Michele will be sailing on this cruise. This is our first cruise. She is special needs, 17 years old at time of sailing. We are very excited and looking forward to it.

I like the pillow case idea. It was #8. Where is the rest of the must do's for cruising?

Thank you.

:santa:

Hello,

My daughter; Kayla and I; Michele will be sailing on this cruise. This is our first cruise. She is special needs, 17 years old at time of sailing. We are very excited and looking forward to it.

I like the pillow case idea. It was #8. Where is the rest of the must do's for cruising?

Thank you.

:santa:

:welcome: Glad to have you!!:thumbsup2 Pull up a deck chair, the GazerbeamFresh is to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here. I'll get you added to the Roll Call.

What is a GazerbeamFresh you ask? Pineapple & mango, vanilla yogurt, lychee, ginger and fresh lemon grass smoothie found at Frozone Treats on deck 11.

I'll add another offering to the Dream Must Do's tomorrow....that is my Wednesday offer to the forum, just to help make the week go by quicker.

I just caught up on our cruise forum, it has been a crazy two months and the cruise can't get here fast enough for me!!!
First of all, my mom ( who will be with us on the cruise was in a very serious car accident on jan 16, while in the hospital for nine days, my aunt, her sister was brought to the hospital, I spent the night with her and she passed away early in the morning on Jan. 22. Then my mother was moved to a nursing home for rehab, was there for three weeks and while there my father passed away on Feb 20 from complications due to Alzheimer's.
my brain is still trying to adjust to all these changes and during all this I have been away from home (150 miles) since my moms accident on jan 16, so needless to say, I am depending on learning all I can from this page and the forums before we cruise since this is our first one as a family (13 of us) and I want it to be a good one!!!!
Thanks for all your tips!!!!!!

I just caught up on our cruise forum, it has been a crazy two months and the cruise can't get here fast enough for me!!!
First of all, my mom ( who will be with us on the cruise was in a very serious car accident on jan 16, while in the hospital for nine days, my aunt, her sister was brought to the hospital, I spent the night with her and she passed away early in the morning on Jan. 22. Then my mother was moved to a nursing home for rehab, was there for three weeks and while there my father passed away on Feb 20 from complications due to Alzheimer's.
my brain is still trying to adjust to all these changes and during all this I have been away from home (150 miles) since my moms accident on jan 16, so needless to say, I am depending on learning all I can from this page and the forums before we cruise since this is our first one as a family (13 of us) and I want it to be a good one!!!!

As I stated over on FB, prayers coming your way for you and your family. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have regarding cruising, we are here to help.

This weeks Dream Must Do's:

9. Visit the Vista Café (deck 5, Atrium) and sample the free pastries as often as possible.

Welcome to the group! You will definitely get some good info here. :) Prayers and :grouphug: to you and your family during this time. Times like this are tough but stay strong.

I just found out last night that the inlaws are taking us on this very cruise for xmas!!! Yippeee!

This will be our first disney cruise and we are super excited!!!!

It will be me and my DH and DD(10) and DS(7) :)

I'd love to do the FE .. sounds like a great time! need to start planning.. no idea where to even start!!!

SOOOO excited!!! :banana:

I just found out last night that the inlaws are taking us on this very cruise for xmas!!! Yippeee!

This will be our first disney cruise and we are super excited!!!!

It will be me and my DH and DD(10) and DS(7) :)

I'd love to do the FE .. sounds like a great time! need to start planning.. no idea where to even start!!!

SOOOO excited!!! :banana:

:welcome: Glad to have you!! Pull up a deck chair, the Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here!!!

I'll get you added to the RC and the FE. A lot of first timers here so feel free to ask any questions you may have. Drop me a note with your stateroom # for the FE when you get a sec.

We are also over on facebook too so drop by there also. http://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDreamCruise122213/

Looks like I have to bow out. I'm being furloughed due to the current federal government mess. Cruise money has to give way to other expenses, unfortunately. You guys have fun.

Please remove me from the FE, too. Thx.

:sad:

Looks like I have to bow out. I'm being furloughed due to the current federal government mess. Cruise money has to give way to other expenses, unfortunately. You guys have fun.

Please remove me from the FE, too. Thx.

:sad:

:( Bummer, sorry to see you go. May the wind be always at your back. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter