• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Hello everyone! Just wanted to stop by as we are really starting to get excited. DSis and I were planning different excursion options for our group and FE gifts. Christmas on the boat! Soooooo excited! Hope everyone is well.

We're getting excited too, its getting more real now being only 178 more days til we go..... Wow, when we booked it was more than a year out.

26 Fridays to go!!!
:santa:

Hi All! I realize it is still kind of far away, although it has been 5 Fridays since we booked,(love the Fridays countdown!) but I would like to bring some gifts for our servers and room hosts for Christmas. Would love to hear if anyone has some ideas on what to give.

Met some great people from the boards on my last cruise and wanted to get in on the fun! How do I add my party to the roll call and the FE list?

xangav,

I love doing that when I travel! I usually use a clear party bag with some sort of colorful padding on the bottom, and 10 squares of Ghirardelli® candy on top of it. Add a scissor curled bow and brief 'thank you' phrase on a tag. It travels well, and always brings a smile from the recipient. Good Luck!

I love doing that when I travel! I usually use a clear party bag with some sort of colorful padding on the bottom, and 10 squares of Ghirardelli® candy on top of it. Add a scissor curled bow and brief 'thank you' phrase on a tag. It travels well, and always brings a smile from the recipient. Good Luck!

Met some great people from the boards on my last cruise and wanted to get in on the fun! How do I add my party to the roll call and the FE list?

We'll get you added to the Roll Call (for the DisMeet) and let us know if you are interested in the FE. Let's see, I haven't had to do this in awhile....oh yea, the mickey bars are on the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here!

Drop us a line and let us know how many will be sailing with you and if you should have any questions, just ask away.

:santa:

Hi All! I realize it is still kind of far away, although it has been 5 Fridays since we booked,(love the Fridays countdown!) but I would like to bring some gifts for our servers and room hosts for Christmas. Would love to hear if anyone has some ideas on what to give.

I've read where phone cards are always a good idea and of all things fruit and fruit juices are always welcome by the crew as they do not get that very much down on deck A and B ('B' for below the water). Chocolate is always welcome along with energy bars too.

We'll be two adults (in theory), cabin 7086, and would love to participate in FE! I've seen so many of them, and now I know why! Thanks!

I've read where phone cards are always a good idea and of all things fruit and fruit juices are always welcome by the crew as they do not get that very much down on deck A and B ('B' for below the water). Chocolate is always welcome along with energy bars too.

Thanks for both of these suggestions! They are both great since they both travel well and I've read about both of these over the years on the boards. I never would have thought of energy bars even though I eat them myself. And if anyone needs a pick me up it's the hard working cm's!

I'm surprised the crew doesn't at least get some of the leftover goodies on the ship like we do.

I like the idea of phone cards. Do they really get alot of use out of them or does everyone have a cell phone now? Just wondering.

We will be staying at All Star Movies before and after the cruise. Would anyone staying at WDW be interested in pooling private transportation to/from Port Canaveral?

My family would like to join the roll call and fish extender group. My mom, DD (4), and I will be in Stateroom 7672. We're looking forward to our first Disney cruise!

So to follow the existing protocol, Dave, I would like to change my answer from
'2 Adults' to Douglas (Me), Zack (DF) #7086

Hopefully by cruise time I'll have figured everything out :confused3

My family would like to join the roll call and fish extender group. My mom, DD (4), and I will be in Stateroom 7672. We're looking forward to our first Disney cruise!

Wonderful and :welcome: The Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here!

We'll get you added to the Roll Call and included on the FE. If you should have any questions, just ask away.

So to follow the existing protocol, Dave, I would like to change my answer from
'2 Adults' to Douglas (Me), Zack (DF) #7086

Hopefully by cruise time I'll have figured everything out :confused3

Cool:thumbsup2 Thanks for the updated info. Deck seven is lining up to be the place to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter