December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just saw Le Cellier for 4 ppl at 7:05 and Garden Grill for 4 ppl at 8:05pm both on 12/10. And Coral Reef for 4 ppl at 8:15 and Garden Grill at 8:10 for 4ppl both on 12/15!!!!

Good luck everyone!

I have a Garden Grill for Dec 22 for 4 people @ 7pm. Pm if you would like to coordinate.

Thanks!

Canceling a CRT for 12/4 at 8:05 am for 4 if anyone wants it. I'll cancel in a few hours unless someone pm's me about it to coordinate.

I'm going to cancel Be Our Guest for Sat Dec 8th, 7:45pm, 2 people. I'll check back here later today before I do! :)

I'll take this!! It's PERFECT for DH & I!

Awesome! You wanna do it now? You just tell me the time and I'll be right here for at least the next 30min. Otherwise I'll check back with you in a bit.

You can just PM me a time if you want.;)

Just cancelled- hope it helps someone.
Had to pick up our 1900 instead!

Narcoossee's
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Date: Monday, December 10, 2012
Time: 7:20 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Awesome! You wanna do it now? You just tell me the time and I'll be right here for at least the next 30min. Otherwise I'll check back with you in a bit.

You can just PM me a time if you want.;)

Please let us know if you did indeed were able to get it. Maybe there is hope.

Thanks!

Just cancelled-
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Fort Wilderness Campground
Date: Monday, December 25, 2012
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Party Size: 3 Guests

Please let us know if you did indeed were able to get it. Maybe there is hope.

Thanks!

I've searched, refreshed, and called with no luck! :confused3 When I talked to a CM she said that it's possible the restaurant was overbooked the day they opened for reservations. She saw no BOG availability for my dates (12/8-12/17) showing up in her system.

JessiLynn PM me with the best way to contact you about BOG. I don't have enough posts to send one to you.

I have a 'Ohana breakfast on 12/11 at 7:50a for 5ppl. I'm hoping to get a breakfast for 12/15 for 5ppl @ 'Ohana.

Please let me know if anyone wants the rezzie for 12/11. I'll be cancelling tomorrow @ 12n central time.

I also have a Yak & Yeti on 12/11 at 12:30p for 5ppl that I'll be cancelling too.

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has a BOG or 'ohana for a party of 2 or 3 on 12/11 for dinner? We have been trying forever and can never seem to snag one...

I've searched, refreshed, and called with no luck! :confused3 When I talked to a CM she said that it's possible the restaurant was overbooked the day they opened for reservations. She saw no BOG availability for my dates (12/8-12/17) showing up in her system.

Ugh..that stinks!:( I was really hoping someone here would get it!

Canceling a CRT for 12/4 at 8:05 am for 4 if anyone wants it. I'll cancel in a few hours unless someone pm's me about it to coordinate.
Am I too late? I checked online and no availability. Please let me know if you haven't cancelled yet, I'd love to grab this!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter