• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled CP on Tuesday, Dec. 18 at 8:20 am for party of 5; and Rose and Crown on Wed., Dec. 12 at 8:20 pm for party of 4.

Just cancelled CP on Tuesday, Dec. 18 at 8:20 am for party of 5; and Rose and Crown on Wed., Dec. 12 at 8:20 pm for party of 4.

Got the CP! Thanks!:cool1:

pixiedust:Still looking for any of these between 12/15 and 12/22:
Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's
Tutto Italia
Cinderella's Royal Table

I've messaged those looking for 'Ohana dinners, but wanted to post again so I can cancel soon:

9:45PM on 12/10 available.

Looking for a BOG for anytime during 12/8-12/17 :flower3:

I tried so hard to get a in at the Garden Grill and I asked for help on here it was suggested we book for the candleliut you ght posssesion which if you have the dining plan its 2 credits but you get vip seating to illuminations. we got a tues reservation at 5 to garden grill for 13 I just check there are still reservations avail. for the garden grill thru this. its worth checking into. hope this helps it helped us! OMG so excited 10 more days till our magical trip! princess:

The Illuminations included with the Candlelight Processional dinner or lunch package is not VIP seating but a preferred viewing location between the two shop as you enter the world showcase from future world. It is standing (no seats) for viewing and can be quite crowded as all three show packages have the same viewing area. You do get priority entrance to the candlelight processional performance - the package people are admitted before the stand-by line. With a popular narrator, that can mean the difference between getting a decent seat or standing in the standby line for hours with no guarantee that you will get a seat.

In my search this morning for a better 'Ohana time for 12/14 (which I didn't find :(), I did see these available:

Akershus party of 4 at 8:25pm - 12/14

Garden Grill party of 4 or 5 at 8:10pm - 12/14

Garden Grill party of 6 at 8:15pm - 12/14

Again, I still have an 'Ohana at 5:10pm AND 8:05pm on 12/14 that I will cancel if I can find a time in the 6:30-7pm-ish range... :flower3:

Pains me to say it but I will be cancelling ALL my ADRs for my upcoming vacation to WDW in December. I believe I have Ohana, Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's, and a few others as well. I'm having surgery around that time and won't be healed enough to even attempt to do Disney. And it would have been my first WDW Christmas. Bummer...

Call WDW dining and ask them. Had two split reservations and kept checking online, never found one for all of us. Called them, waited and nothing the first day I called. Tried again the next day, that person checked and took off the second reservation put in the two reservations for same time. I don't know if it will work but it's worth a phone call to have them check what they could do.

I have tried this once with no luck but I shall try again with your encouragement! Wish me luck everybody!!

Pains me to say it but I will be cancelling ALL my ADRs for my upcoming vacation to WDW in December. I believe I have Ohana, Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's, and a few others as well. I'm having surgery around that time and won't be healed enough to even attempt to do Disney. And it would have been my first WDW Christmas. Bummer...

Oh, what a bummer! I hope you are able to reschedule once you are all healed. Please post your ADRs here before you cancel to allow people to coordinate if your dates/times work with theirs. :goodvibes

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I have a Chef Mickey's Reservation for 9 that I will be changing to 4 at 5:20pm on Dec. 16th. If you want to coordinate a time for me to make that change, there should be room for up to 5 new diners.

Yes please, I would love that. We need it for only two people and the 16th would be perfect! Please let me know when you will be doing this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Wishing you all the best with surgery! It looks like you have a cruise to look forward to in a few months. Bon Voyage!

new2board said:
Will be cancelling on 02-dec-2012 at 10:00pm EST,need/Interested in Chef Mickey's on 19-dec-2012 around 5pm:
Akershus
16-dec-2012 4 6:50pm
17-dec-2012 4 12:20pm and 3:15pm
18-dec-2012 4 6:35pm
19-dec-2012 4 3:20pm

Tuskar House
19-dec-2012 4 12:25pm

1900 Park
19-dec-2012 4 7:40pm
21-dec-2012 4 10:10am and 4:00pm

Ohana
17-dec-2012 4 9:30pm
18-dec-2012 4 7:50pm

The Crystal Palace
17-dec-2012 4 6:15pm
19-dec-2012 4 8:20am

Chef Mickey
18-dec-2012 4 11:20am
21-dec-2012 4 11:25am
pixiedust:

Thanks for the heads up:)

Yes please, I would love that. We need it for only two people and the 16th would be perfect! Please let me know when you will be doing this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ok, I can do it anytime. Just let me know when is best for you. I just have to call to lower the party size.

For the rest of you interested, looks like there will be a party of 3 available as well if Iris books a party of 2. I would have offered to you all but was waiting on Iris to see if she was interested.

Becky0216 said:
Ok, I can do it anytime. Just let me know when is best for you. I just have to call to lower the party size.

For the rest of you interested, looks like there will be a party of 3 available as well if Iris books a party of 2. I would have offered to you all but was waiting on Iris to see if she was interested.

I am interested in a party of two.

I am home sick today so any time is good for me, thanks so much. I sent you a PM too.

Sent a Pm to 2 of you who responded with wanting reservations for 2. Is the best way just for you to check the online reservations right after I cancel?

Hope you both get them.

lilmissdisney216 said:

So sorry to here of your upcoming surgery :( It is quite upsetting to have to cancel a trip but your health comes first. Take joy in knowing that you might make someone's trip extra special with the pixie dust u are spreading!
I will be waiting anxiously to see if I will be able to get a sprinkle or two!

Ok, I have 2 more cancellations.
50's prime time - 12/16 at 4pm for 5 guests
Liberty Tree Tavern - 12/17 at 5:10 for 9 guests (or broken up)
Let me know if your interested. Would like to get them cancelled by 5pm tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter