December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I've searched, refreshed, and called with no luck! :confused3 When I talked to a CM she said that it's possible the restaurant was overbooked the day they opened for reservations. She saw no BOG availability for my dates (12/8-12/17) showing up in her system.

I do really think this was overbooked in Nov and Dec. I haven't seen a report yet of someone picking up a dropped BOG during that time.

I will be cancelling Le Cellier on Dec 9th for 5 people at 7:20, and Crystal Palace on Dec 5th for 5 people at 9:25. Hope this helps someone.:santa:

I do really think this was overbooked in Nov and Dec. I haven't seen a report yet of someone picking up a dropped BOG during that time.

i just did read my previous 2 posts and that one for 855 is still there

i just did read my previous 2 posts and that one for 855 is still there

I just saw that and it's awesome!

I sure hope some others start showing up so people can get them. We were lucky enough to get our the day they opened, but I started watching for a friend who missed out and have found it interesting that none of the cancelled ones had been showing up.

I'm going to cancel a few reservations, I can wait for a bit and see if someone wants them!

All Reservations are for 4

Le Cellier on 12/21 at 1:15pm
- gone

O'hana on 12/21 at 4:40pm

Cape May Cafe on 12/23 at 6:55pm

I'm going to cancel a few reservations, I can wait for a bit and see if someone wants them!

I am looking for a le Cellier for 5 people. How many is your ressie for?

Going to cancel bog 12-12 3ppl 7:25

Going to cancel this Becasue i snagged the one at 8:50 on 12-10

Would love to get this! Might it be possible to coordinate just to change the name since folks have reported reservatiosn not showing back up in the system? I didn't think reservations were available that late on party nights.

I would love the le cellier one if we could coordinate a time That'd be great!

Due to my son in laws illness :sick: and finding a bone marrow donor we are having to cancel our vacation. Hopefully next year we will be able to go and he will be fully recovered. :) I will be cancelling the following reservations online tomorrow or saturday let me know if you would like to coordinate by sending me a pm. They are all for 7 people except for the akershus which is for 6.

December 14th Ohana 8:00 p.m.
December 15th Le Cellier 1:15 p.m.
December 16th Tusker House 8:00 a.m.
December 17th Mamma Melrose 5:00 p.m.
December 18th Crystal Palace 8:15 a.m.
December 19th Teppan Edo 6:40 p.m.
December 20th Cape May Cafe 8:00 p.m.
December 21st Akershus 9:45 a.m.

I just snagged an 8:50 PM for BOG and there is an 8:55 Still there for 12-10

When you saw it did you put in BOG or Magic Kingdom? And did you put in time or general dinner? I have one for a different day/month and I can't remember how I searched :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter