• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Made my first ever FE!!! So happy. Only did two pockets though, one for hubby and I to share and one for kids to share. I think it turned out good considering I had no clue what I was doing!!! I'll try to figure out how to post pic for you guys to see and give me pointers/feedback! Working on gifts now. Hoping you all like them...I'm not crafty so I am trying to put cute things together for adults and kids!

Sad news. One of our cruisers had to back out for a surgery.
Kayleigh Sider, 8825

Happy news- we've picked up someone in her place! She has morphed into

Corey Taylor (21 yr male)

Who is flying in the day before?

Us. We land in Orlando at around 8:30pm. I don't want to chance a delay in an early morning flight. Plus, we are in the northeast of the US, and bad weather could be around that time of year.

Wow! 16 days from now, I will be in Orlando!

Us. We land in Orlando at around 8:30pm. I don't want to chance a delay in an early morning flight. Plus, we are in the northeast of the US, and bad weather could be around that time of year. Wow! 16 days from now, I will be in Orlando!

Us to land at 11:35pm and staying at the MCO Hyatt. We are in Colorado so don't want to chance or either. Where are you staying???

Us to land at 11:35pm and staying at the MCO Hyatt. We are in Colorado so don't want to chance or either. Where are you staying???

Same place. We may be asleep or close to it when you land. I go to work at 5:30 in the morning, so it will be a long day for me. We are picking up a rental car in the morning to go to port. I do not mind paying for parking our rental at the port. The line to retrieve our car will be significantly shorter than the one getting a rental at port. Using the same car parking lot as I did 2 years ago. They were in end very timely. We only waited a few minutes after calling to have their van show up. Though it was in the end of August, we were in WDW by 11am.

I still haven't finished my actually extender, but I finished the gifts... um... I think. Now I have to go back and look.

Is anyone else not going straight home after the cruise, going somewhere else for Christmas? I am stressed out trying to remember if I have finished all the Christmas gifts, let alone packing and where I am going to put everything....

The only benefit is that I convinced my son that it is ok if Santa drops off presents at the house instead of my mother in laws cabin because we would not be able to bring everything back if he did...

Sorry for my rant.... stressed out and needed to tell someone...

ANYONE ELSE GETTING DRESSED UP FOR PIRATE NIGHT?pirate:

I still haven't finished my actually extender, but I finished the gifts... um... I think. Now I have to go back and look. Is anyone else not going straight home after the cruise, going somewhere else for Christmas? I am stressed out trying to remember if I have finished all the Christmas gifts, let alone packing and where I am going to put everything.... The only benefit is that I convinced my son that it is ok if Santa drops off presents at the house instead of my mother in laws cabin because we would not be able to bring everything back if he did... Sorry for my rant.... stressed out and needed to tell someone... ANYONE ELSE GETTING DRESSED UP FOR PIRATE NIGHT?pirate:

We are staying in Florida until the 28th!!

I still haven't finished my actually extender, but I finished the gifts... um... I think. Now I have to go back and look.

Is anyone else not going straight home after the cruise, going somewhere else for Christmas? I am stressed out trying to remember if I have finished all the Christmas gifts, let alone packing and where I am going to put everything....

The only benefit is that I convinced my son that it is ok if Santa drops off presents at the house instead of my mother in laws cabin because we would not be able to bring everything back if he did...

Sorry for my rant.... stressed out and needed to tell someone...

ANYONE ELSE GETTING DRESSED UP FOR PIRATE NIGHT?pirate:

staying until the 31st. Not getting dressed up. One less outfit I have to pack. I did not dress up for Pirate Night on the Fantasy either.

I am too getting all my Christmas gifts together. My kids are older, so they will get the presents when we return. Santa is not an issue. We all get together on New Year's day, so that's when we will get our gifts. I will leave our gifts for others with my DM before I leave though.

I am so not ready!

Too late to join the FE? We have sailed before in 2009! We have 5 boys and are in 2 cabins.

Coming in the night before to avoid any issues. Just staying at the airport Hyatt and then off to the ship. Yahoo!!!

I guess It's too late for our family of 5 to join the FE. I just found out what FE means :). Could I join your mini-FE group. I'm new to even this forum thing, still trying to figure out how to navigate through it :goodvibes

I was too late also. I'll do your kids, if you do mine... kinda like a mini-FE group. I have 4 kids. :)

Let me know.

I'm also late, so I would be interested in joining as well. I'm new to all this, but it sounds like so much fun! I have 3 kids, boys. :santa:Ages: 5, 9 and 11
Let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter