December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Had a wonderful time at WDW and our fantastic Disney Cruise! We were sad we couldn't bring Jorge & Agus home with us for our meals:(.. Fantastic servers, we will so miss them! And Iteut for our cute towel penguin and chocolates on our pillows:). The ship was beautiful and we enjoyed our FE gifts! Loved the ornaments and cute travel cups and all the cute Disney stuff! Thanks to everyone for your participation and have a safe trip home! Too bad we couldn't take weather from Castaway Cay home with us to SC!

In Orlando for the week now. Had a great feat cruise! Missed 3 cabins though as I couldn't find FEs on 2 and never for a number for cayman?????? What did I do wrong????

We had a great time, can't believe it is over!! Really enjoyed being part
of the FE, received some very cool gifts! it was fun coming back to our stateroom and finding some goodies waiting for us! Loved the wine travel cups, the ornaments, cute photo frame, everything was great!
We were lucky enough to a cabana at the last minute, it was amazing and worth every penny!
Merry Christmas to all!!

I booked one for just hubby and I april 2015. Wanted to book one for Dec 2015 and the rates were not out and he said it was pointless to do a dummy booking since I would lose the discount moving it that far back. So now just waiting for the rest of 2015 to come out. Thinking BTB for that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!