December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I wanted to wish everyone safe travels whether you are heading to the parks first or straight to the ship on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing this beautiful ship and a much needed vacation! Thank you to those that helped this FE group continue and for the newest members of the Mini-FE group. I have had such a great time putting surprises together hope to see you on The Dream!:cloud9:

So excited - today is packing day. Having just gotten 8 inches of snow last night, I am so thankful to head for some sunshine.

FYI - I never got a cabin # for caymanprincess, so the last post of the FE list is the best I can do. I've sorted it into cabin order to make it a little easier for delivery.

Safe travels everyone! See you soon.

So excited - today is packing day. Having just gotten 8 inches of snow last night, I am so thankful to head for some sunshine. FYI - I never got a cabin # for caymanprincess, so the last post of the FE list is the best I can do. Safe travels everyone! See you soon.

We will pack wednesday

I was too late also. I'll do your kids, if you do mine... kinda like a mini-FE group. I have 4 kids. :)

Let me know.

Hi Ladies!
Somehow, probably my mistake, we were left off the FE group. May I join your little group? My daughter will be so disappointed! She loves FEs!!!!!!

I have a 2 yr old girl and 7 yr old girl.
I will reply back with stateroom # if we can join y'all!

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Hi Ladies!
Somehow, probably my mistake, we were left off the FE group. May I join your little group? My daughter will be so disappointed! She loves FEs!!!!!!

I have a 2 yr old girl and 7 yr old girl.
I will reply back with stateroom # if we can join y'all!

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Maddyjax, you are on the original group:). I have your gift in our car at Bay Lake Towers as we speak:))). We are about to head to Magic Kingdom till 1am. Looking forward to relaxing in a few days! Safe travels everyone!

Oh, thank you so much!!!!! I see that now. So it looks like we have 15 cabins total and a few others in the mini group?

Thank you for organizing this!

Hi all!
Are you all packing "summer clothes" based on the weather report? I'm having a hard time pulling Summer clothes back out! :)

Also, is there someone in the FE group from Jacksonville, Fl?

See you all soon!

Hi all! Are you all packing "summer clothes" based on the weather report? I'm having a hard time pulling Summer clothes back out! :) Also, is there someone in the FE group from Jacksonville, Fl? See you all soon!

Packing summer clothes and maybe two pairs of pants.

We leave tomorrow too! Getting excited and still have to pack.

Safe travels to all. :beach:

I am in Florida right now and I packed mostly summer clothes and am freezing. The high might be 85 but that is only for an hour in the middle of the afternoon. You might want to bring a light jacket too

I am in Florida right now and I packed mostly summer clothes and am freezing. The high might be 85 but that is only for an hour in the middle of the afternoon. You might want to bring a light jacket too

Guess I better change my packing plans?!?!?!?

Guess I better change my packing plans?!?!?!?

Yeah, I am packing shorts, pants, T shirts, long sleeve shirts, Light jacket, sweatshirt, bathing suit and flip flops. I am also taking a hat and gloves, just in case, and since we will be returning to a colder area, (23 today), we may need them. I am hoping for warm, warm, warm. So ready!:thumbsup2

Omg leaving today it's really here. Taking the kids to school this morning, home to pack, then pick them up early for the big surprise!!!!!

Yeah, I am packing shorts, pants, T shirts, long sleeve shirts, Light jacket, sweatshirt, bathing suit and flip flops. I am also taking a hat and gloves, just in case, and since we will be returning to a colder area, (23 today), we may need them. I am hoping for warm, warm, warm. So ready!:thumbsup2

Good idea in Colorado you never know what you will return to. 60s here today.

So tired. In Florida at least. Someone please post link to FE list, I can't find post.. Phone version of boards, not so friendly. And of course I left my printed copy at hime, along with our labels. At least the gifts made it to the car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter