December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I'm also late, so I would be interested in joining as well. I'm new to all this, but it sounds like so much fun! I have 3 kids, boys. :santa:Ages: 5, 9 and 11
Let me know!

Yes, I think we should attempt to give our kids a little unexpected magic too. :santa:

Please PM me your cabin #, kids names & ages, so we can make sure our kids get a little surprise or 2 on our DREAM cruise.

I do realize this is a little last minute, but we will do our best with what little time we have left. Anyone else wanting to try this with us should PM me the same info. ASAP.

I am willing start a mini FE group. If you want to be part of it, please message me your cabin #, kids names & ages.

We will both be responsible for making sure the kids get small little surprises left for them while on the cruise.

I am willing start a mini FE group. If you want to be part of it, please message me your cabin #, kids names & ages.

We will both be responsible for making sure the kids get small little surprises left for them while on the cruise.

I tried to private message you but it won't allow me to because I haven't posted 10 messages yet?? I'm going to try and figure this out.

I am so ready. Most of the bags are packed and waiting by the door.:hippie:

oh is anyone dressing up for pirate night?pirate:

I am so ready. Most of the bags are packed and waiting by the door.:hippie: oh is anyone dressing up for pirate night?pirate:
Kids still don't know so bags packed and in my closet. I got the kids a pirate hat for that night but that's it

I'm excited. We've had 2 snowstorms this week, with another one tomorrow. I had enough snow. Anyway, the weather seems to be predicted to be ok on Wednesday, so we are hoping we have no issues flying out that evening.

Can't believe next Friday we will be on a ship! So happy to be where it is warm and sunny.

Since the storm is to be snow, then ice, then rain, my Saturday will be spent doing laundry, packing some, and wrapping presents.

Kids are not coming on the cruise, but we will have them fly down the day we disembark. They are worried about the weather, but I am sure the flight will be fine, and then we get to enjoy our first holiday not at home. With the predictions of crowds, it may be our last.

Happy Friday the 13th to all!

Sad news. One of our cruisers had to back out for a surgery.
Kayleigh Sider, 8825

Happy news- we've picked up someone in her place! She has morphed into

Corey Taylor (21 yr male)

Is your room 8025 or 8825? On FE list it is written as 8025. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter