• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Im am starting to feel prepared. My FE is done (almost) my door magnets are getting done, my written packing list has started, and I have started laying out clothes because we are in winter clothes here, and will be in summer clothes....(I like to plan ahead if you can't tell)... and yet at the same time... I know I am going to forget something. pixiedust:

Almost packed here no FE or gifts yet....ugh we leave in one month exactly!

it is just that most amazing time of the year for gifts. I feel like I have to start in July to get everything done... and it is still a scramble. So as soon as I got on the list, I started with extras. I actually made 20 because I am traveling with 3 other cabins not doing the FE.... so... sigh... almost done...

So excited - one month to go. Working on FE gifts and really happy at how they are coming together. Hope everyone likes them.
Are we there yet?
:cool1:

Im am starting to feel prepared. My FE is done (almost) my door magnets are getting done, my written packing list has started, and I have started laying out clothes because we are in winter clothes here, and will be in summer clothes....(I like to plan ahead if you can't tell)... and yet at the same time... I know I am going to forget something.

pixiedust:

Working on FE's now and wanted to know if Locke was a girl or boy? Love the name , just wanted to finalize my prizes:)

Is this closed or can my family still join the FE?? I guess I misunderstood how this thing works! My kids are super excited to be on this cruise.

Hey guys, it's getting close now!!
I believe we are on the list as I got a message regarding our cabin number.
We are in 6114. There a re 5 of us .2 adults and 3 kids.
I can't reply to this message as I haven't made enough posts :confused
Can someone please added my details to FE list

Just an update - I am still waiting for the following info so I can send out the final list.

Ruelle - are your kids boys or girls?
Caymanprincess - I need your cabin number.

Once I have that info, I'll post the final list. Thanks everyone. Can't wait!!!

Is there anyone that has a cabana that would be interested in sharing? Since we joined on late we were unable to get one and love that extra on CC. Please message me if you are interested.
Monica

I was talking to my son telling him how many school days before we go on the trip, and I was surprise to find for us it is only 9 school days. So... just to scare you a little bit, 9 days of school to finish what we need to do. BUT 3 weekends still to do stuff.
:woohoo:

Just an update - I am still waiting for the following info so I can send out the final list.

Ruelle - are your kids boys or girls?
Caymanprincess - I need your cabin number.

Once I have that info, I'll post the final list. Thanks everyone. Can't wait!!!

Is conor in cabin vais4DISlovers a 6 month old baby?

I talked to DCL a few nights ago and she said the new movies on the Dream during our cruise will be Frozen and the premier of Saving Mr. Banks! She said that Saving Mr. Banks will be premiering on 12-20! She also said that sometimes they do fun premier activities to get everyone excited about Opening Night! Can't wait!

Thanks for the movie info. I would like to see both! On the Fantasy last year, I saw 3 movies, but none was a premiere. Great to see what extras they are doing for a premiere.

So ready for this cruise. SW sent a getting ready for your trip email. So, it feels like the holiday is coming.

I talked to DCL a few nights ago and she said the new movies on the Dream during our cruise will be Frozen and the premier of Saving Mr. Banks! She said that Saving Mr. Banks will be premiering on 12-20! She also said that sometimes they do fun premier activities to get everyone excited about Opening Night! Can't wait!

This is AWESOME! My DD will be so excited!

For RUelle, the 8 year old's name is Emmy(girl), the 6 year old's name is Finn (boy), the 11 yo's name is Gloria (girl), the 9yo is Katy (girl), the 7year old's name is Lilly (girl).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter