December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Hi everyone! I am brand new new to the board, wish I would have found this sooner! My husband and daughter and I will be cruising on the Fantasy December 15th as well and I would love to hear more about the activities and how we can participate! How does the FE gifting work or is it too late?

It is not too lare to get into the z group or the small add on group. You need to sign up on the google sitr or pm me the following info...dis name, names of everyone in your family and ages of children and sex esp if the name could be eitlher, cabin, dining time, and any celebrations and who is celebrating. I will also need an email address si I can send you the list or you can give me your info and join the face book group. I may not get back to yo
u until Monday afternoon as i am working all weekend
Hope this helps, Anyone else wanting to be in the add on group please pm me this weekend so i can update Monday or Tuesday.

Lee

Hi everyone! I am brand new new to the board, wish I would have found this sooner! My husband and daughter and I will be cruising on the Fantasy December 15th as well and I would love to hear more about the activities and how we can participate! How does the FE gifting work or is it too late?

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: dqjohnson18 and family to the cruise. So glad ya'll could join us. I believe Lee (LuvEeyore) has responded about joining the FE. She is the keeper of the FE list. Again welcome aboard!!!:cool1:

So far this is who signed up for the DISMeet at 2pm

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
Figmentnnemo *2 plus kids

That gives us 23-28 people for the DISMeet

Last call to sign up-- Please PM me your numbers before you go to bed this evening. Having the right number of people means we have the right size of room for the meet.

It is not too lare to get into the z group or the small add on group. You need to sign up on the google sitr or pm me the following info...dis name, names of everyone in your family and ages of children and sex esp if the name could be eitlher, cabin, dining time, and any celebrations and who is celebrating. I will also need an email address si I can send you the list or you can give me your info and join the face book group. I may not get back to yo
u until Monday afternoon as i am working all weekend
Hope this helps, Anyone else wanting to be in the add on group please pm me this weekend so i can update Monday or Tuesday.

Lee

It won't let me send you a PM since I am new. Where can I find the google site?

Leaving on a work trip to Cali on Sunday...I'm nervous because I am NOT READY FOR THE CRUISE yet!!!! AHHHH!!!

Wish me luck. :)

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4

Last call to sign up-- Please PM me your numbers before you go to bed this evening. Having the right number of people means we have the right size of room for the meet.

WOW you guys - this is an amazing thread! If you can believe it, we just booked this cruise today. It seems like I've spent the entire 12 hours between booking and now just reading this thread. I am not sure whether I can send a PM (it's been a while since I've been on disboards) but I'd be up for the dismeet - that's 2 adults + 1 kid. I'll sign up on the website tomorrow. Can't wait to meet such an enthusiastic, energetic, awesome group of people!

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
FAIREST1OFALL *1
beanersmom305 *party of 2
SallyinAtlanta *3

That gives us 28-35 people for the DISMeet

Please include me in the meet. Not sure about the daughter - 14 is so hard !! - but I guess you can say - party of two and I will keep my hopes up- thanks

WOW you guys - this is an amazing thread! If you can believe it, we just booked this cruise today. It seems like I've spent the entire 12 hours between booking and now just reading this thread. I am not sure whether I can send a PM (it's been a while since I've been on disboards) but I'd be up for the dismeet - that's 2 adults + 1 kid. I'll sign up on the website tomorrow. Can't wait to meet such an enthusiastic, energetic, awesome group of people!

Welcome!!

P.S. Kevin and David,
She said enthusiatic, energetic and awesome!!

Not once did she mention the crazy people. :dance3:
I know you tow have been concerned about that, so rest easy.
:cool1:

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: dqjohnson18 and family to the cruise. So glad ya'll could join us. I believe Lee (LuvEeyore) has responded about joining the FE. She is the keeper of the FE list. Again welcome aboard!!!:cool1:

Thank you! I found the website and signed up, can't wait to hear more about the small group, started on my FE last night! :cool1:

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4

Would you please include my family too? Still not sure I can PM yet, but we are the Johnson Family, 2 adults 1 kid!

Need some advice!!! I booked my DD's BBB for 5:30 on formal night, and now I am concerned that it is going to conflict with the show or the captain meeting (we have late dinner). Should I book another day(if I can). :confused3

dqjohnson18 said:
Would you please include my family too? Still not sure I can PM yet, but we are the Johnson Family, 2 adults 1 kid!

You probably should add one more for my group...room 12026... We are all together...

NWmom said:

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
FAIREST1OFALL *1
beanersmom305 *party of 2
SallyinAtlanta *3

That gives us 28-35 people for the DISMeet

Welcome!!

P.S. Kevin and David,

HRH Bunnyb. Add please one!

HRH Bunnyb said:
T-Minus 360 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W*H*A*T* !!!!!!! :dance3::cool1:

I added you to the 2:00 Dis Meets meeting on cruise day! Gotta have my sister with me to find out what we are doing for the week!

P.S. Kevin and David,

Kevin...............boss..............Mr President..............did you read this???? She said we were enthusiatic, energetic and AWESOME!!!! we are AWESOME.........she actually said AWESOME...............she don't know us too well do she!!!!

And Skye said we were crazy people........Crazy People...........I don't have a clue who in the world she is talking about.............do you?????:confused3 (Must be some others on here...............surely she wasn't talking about us???)::yes::::yes::::yes::

Kevin...............boss..............Mr President..............did you read this???? She said we were enthusiatic, energetic and AWESOME!!!! we are AWESOME.........she actually said AWESOME...............she don't know us too well do she!!!!

And Skye said we were crazy people........Crazy People...........I don't have a clue who in the world she is talking about.............do you?????:confused3 (Must be some others on here...............surely she wasn't talking about us???)::yes::::yes::::yes::

Crazy people can be energetic and awesome!!:rotfl2: Skye I havent been near my toaster recently because of all the overtime. If you have hen pecker's info for me just text me. We need to show these guys what awesome is:dance3:

I am working this weekend. The overtime is about over I hope. I will work on the lists maybe tomorrrow night and Monday and try to get them up and out. If anyone needs to get on the FB page please PM me.

For those of you with GTY rooms, I need those assignments so that your gifts get delivered. Please pm me asap!!

LuvEeyore said:
I am working this weekend. The overtime is about over I hope. I will work on the lists maybe tomorrrow night and Monday and try to get them up and out. If anyone needs to get on the FB page please PM me.

For those of you with GTY rooms, I need those assignments so that your gifts get delivered. Please pm me asap!!

I think I need a few more posts before I can PM you! I keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter