December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

She said enthusiatic, energetic and awesome!!

Not once did she mention the crazy people. :dance3:
I know you tow have been concerned about that, so rest easy.
:cool1:

I was just being polite! ;) Can't wait to meet this enthusiastic, energetic, awesome, and crazy group.

I am working this weekend. The overtime is about over I hope. I will work on the lists maybe tomorrrow night and Monday and try to get them up and out. If anyone needs to get on the FB page please PM me.

For those of you with GTY rooms, I need those assignments so that your gifts get delivered. Please pm me asap!!

I signed up on the other website yesterday and selected "yes" for FE. Not sure whether I am too late for that but I will keep my fingers crossed.

I am GTY - actually booked the cruise yesterday - so I'm not sure when I will get my assignment or whether I will just find out when I get to the port. Never done things quite this last-minute!

If I don't get my stateroom assignment in time, feel free to keep me off the FE recipients list for this cruise. Or I can just meet up with folks at the DISmeet and let you know where we are assigned then. Either way, I would love to bring FE gifts for folks - my son loves the "treasure hunt" of walking around and delivering them, which will be great with so many days at sea.

Sorry to post this rather than PM but I don't have enough posts to send PMs yet. BTW thanks for coordinating this - looks like a crazy effort with this many people signed up!

David, Kevin, Skye, Lee, and the gang that knows my work situation....I just negotiated a job offer today:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: and I start Wednesday - how's that for quick?! So, I am taking your recommendation on working. It's been a long time coming after full-time classes for 3 years! And.....I was able to negotiate my cruise week as a paid vacation:boat::boat:pirate:

WOW !!! A paid vacation week! That IS some great negotiating! (However :scratchin ... I always thought a paid vacation week was a fairy tale :tink: ... no paid time off in my line of work :( :sad2:)

Did yall hear Disney bought LucasFilms? .......... and there are plans already for a movie in 2015 ........ I am making the announcement here. I predict a Star Wars themed cruise ship in the future. Imagine walking down the hall of a Star Wars themed cruise ship. WOW!!! So many possibilities. just had to share with someone who understands. :ewok::chewy::darth::yoda:

That WOULD be too cool! I hope they finish up all 9 of the episodes as well!

I'll never forget my time studying under the great master :worship::yoda:. Something he told me back then that I'll never forget, that still holds true today ...

:yoda:"Always" ... no, no, ... :scratchin ... wait a minute ... "Never" ... ... ... :scratchin ... ... ... "ALWAYS carry a litter bag in your car. Take up much room it does not, and if too full it gets, toss it out the window you can just!" :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Kevin...............boss..............Mr President..............did you read this???? She said we were enthusiatic, energetic and AWESOME!!!! we are AWESOME.........she actually said AWESOME...............she don't know us too well do she!!!!

And Skye said we were crazy people........Crazy People...........I don't have a clue who in the world she is talking about.............do you?????:confused3 (Must be some others on here...............surely she wasn't talking about us???)::yes::::yes::::yes::

I saw that. WOW..... we are AWESOME. :yay::yay::yay:See I knew we were not Crazy. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 How cool is that.:cheer2::cheer2:

Also welcome to all last minute cruisers. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Kevin

Hey that is funny.............cuz Donna said the same thing...........except she said it like this......ACKKKKKKKK!!!! I'll never get everything done in time!!! I reassured her that I will be here to help...............she just then ran out of the room pulling her hair!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1: What's up with that!!!:confused3:confused3:confused3

Hearing the same thing around here too. Just got our stuff for the FE's a few days ago. Still need to take care of our SM family. :rolleyes1

Had a Christmas party last night, and another one next Saturday, then we leave the Friday after that. :cheer2::hyper:

The boys STILL don't know where we are going/what we are doing. They keep pestering Wendy to tell them, but she won't.:ssst: They do know now that they will be missing a week of school, broke their little hearts I'm sure :rotfl2:

Just posted this on FB. Thought I would post it here also.

Yet another new attraction opening December 6th.... http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...k-sparrow-opens-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/
First Look: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opens at Disneys Hollywood
disneyparks.disney.go.com
Ahoy pirates fans! We have an update to share with you today on Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow, an attraction thats coming soon to Disneys

December is shaping up to be a busy month at WDW.

Kevin

Hmmmm ...

I wonder if Wendy knows about this yet?

Wow..................Boss..............I got your back there good buddy...........don't worry............you get a big A from me there good buddy!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Heck Mr. Prez ...

I'll give ya a big ol' A+ :cool1::cheer2:

(not that I'm trying to outdo Mr. Vice Prez or anything ...) :rolleyes1;)

Good morning cruise buddies! I almost fainted when I looked at my countdown and it said 10 days! Eek!

I sat outside by the fireplace last night with a bottle of wine and worked on assembling my FE's. I've got the kids' done and the adults are almost done. I still have to make one item, but I'm having trouble finding my Cricut cartridges since we moved over the summer. If I can't find them today I'll start hand cutting this afternoon. Other than that, they will be ready to ship and I'll have my 12x12 box ready to mail to the ship Monday or Tuesday. Do you guys use USPS, UPS or FedEx for mailing your box to the ship? Whatever I do, I'll choose priority.

Oh, and my pirate costume FINALLY arrived! It was very VERY lost in the USPS mail, but it arrived Friday. The box was totally mangled but the costume was unharmed.

DH is going to get his tux measurements done today so I can order his tux. Other than just packing I think we're ready! This week is going to go by SO fast. I'm really nervous that I won't be able to get everything done that I need to.

Happy Sunday y'all!

Calling all World Wide MAN Club members and officers, you know who you are, David, Sarge, ERDoc

Looking to get a count of how many will be @ our meet at O'Gill's. Also time to firm up our offical outfit/uniform.

The last I checked it was Hawaiian shirt/ Plaid shorts/Floppy hat/ White socks and Sandles. We are going to have this on for the meet right??????

TIA

Your Prez, Kevin

I missed the floppy hat part, but no problem ... I'm sure I have one around here somewhere!

The uniform otherwise sounds right to me. Yes, I think we were to wear them for the meet.:thumbsup2

For all the loyal soldiers... The dress policy listed below is for all the enlisted not for officers... Officers code is as follows:
plain shorts
Mickey hawaiian shirt, Mickey hat (that has at least one Mickey ears on it)
sun glasses:3dglasses ( for spying on any of the enemies)
sandals (no socks):cool1:

And YES you will wear your uniform with honor....

WWMC will meet @ the watering hole O'Gills date and time TBD

Just remember 400 hours till operation EOTWC.... Keep up your guard and see everyone on board.... :yay:

Safe Journey soldiers.pirate:

That's different, but OK ... sounds good to me!

Kevin

Will that be open in December (like the 14th) before we leave?

Yes it will be open then. I have seen some pics of it and it looks good from the intel.

Heck Mr. Prez ...

I'll give ya a big ol' A+ :cool1::cheer2:

(not that I'm trying to outdo Mr. Vice Prez or anything ...) :rolleyes1;)

Thanks, ERDoc, I always was a good studier(SP?).

Still the plaid shorts with the officer's uniform ... right?

That would be plain for us officers and plaid for the enlisted......

Just 3 more work days to go........popcorn::popcorn::

Kevin

FAIREST1OFALL said:
Good morning cruise buddies! I almost fainted when I looked at my countdown and it said 10 days! Eek!

I sat outside by the fireplace last night with a bottle of wine and worked on assembling my FE's. I've got the kids' done and the adults are almost done. I still have to make one item, but I'm having trouble finding my Cricut cartridges since we moved over the summer. If I can't find them today I'll start hand cutting this afternoon. Other than that, they will be ready to ship and I'll have my 12x12 box ready to mail to the ship Monday or Tuesday. Do you guys use USPS, UPS or FedEx for mailing your box to the ship? Whatever I do, I'll choose priority.

Oh, and my pirate costume FINALLY arrived! It was very VERY lost in the USPS mail, but it arrived Friday. The box was totally mangled but the costume was unharmed.

DH is going to get his tux measurements done today so I can order his tux. Other than just packing I think we're ready! This week is going to go by SO fast. I'm really nervous that I won't be able to get everything done that I need to.

Happy Sunday y'all!

Funny to see folks talking about fireplaces when it was 79 degrees here today and some of us sunbathed by the pool! ErDoc- my son is missing a week of school as well and is thrilled...sadly he must make up all of the work as well as midterm exams! Guess I will wait to relay that news until we are at sea!

And don't forget the women behind them that put up with them

Look my ship is almost at the edge.
We leave Thursday.

NOPE! Could NEVER forget the women :bride: that put up with us WWMC officers.:love:

You must all be SAINTS ... SAINTS I TELL YA!:littleangel::angel:

It's great that you head off for your B2B in FOUR DAYS!!!.

ErDoc- my son is missing a week of school as well and is thrilled...sadly he must make up all of the work as well as midterm exams! Guess I will wait to relay that news until we are at sea!

Yeah ... we're not looking forward to the amount of make-up work either:sad2:

Was QUITE :scared1: an increase in amount from 5th grade (last year in elementary) to 6th grade this year (1st year in middle school). The 4th grader won't have it as bad.:surfweb:

Wendy has been doing more homework :teacher: these past 4 months :worship: than she did through HER entire time in high school!:rotfl:

So far this is who signed up for the DISMeet at 2pm

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
Figmentnnemo *2 plus kids
FAIREST1OFALL *1
beanersmom305 *party of 2
SallyinAtlanta *3

That gives us 28-35 people for the DISMeet

Last call to sign up-- Please PM me your numbers before you go to bed this evening. Having the right number of people means we have the right size of room for the meet.

Hope I'm not too late getting back to you. As you can see, I haven't been on here in awhile. It would be all 4 (2 adults/2 kids) of us coming to the meet.

Wow miss a few days miss a whole lot of stuff. We would like to meet up with fellow cruisers. Please add our family to the DisMeet. Two adults And two children. I don't think I will be able to get DS to join us though. Any other cruisers with teenagers out there?

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter