December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Funny to see folks talking about fireplaces when it was 79 degrees here today and some of us sunbathed by the pool! ErDoc- my son is missing a week of school as well and is thrilled...sadly he must make up all of the work as well as midterm exams! Guess I will wait to relay that news until we are at sea!

Oh sure rub it in.........our weather here has been 40's and rain for ever.......

At least it feels like forever. So save some of that for us. We will be there Thursday:beach::yay::beach::yay:

DD is missing 2 weeks do to change in the school schedule. She just does not know yet that we are bringing some with us:rolleyes1:rolleyes1. I like your idea of not telling her until we are at sea:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Kevin

as Of 12:48 am pacific time this is who signed up for the DISMeet at 2pm

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *2
HRH Bunny b *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
Figmentnnemo *2 plus kids
FAIREST1OFALL *1
beanersmom305 *party of 2
SallyinAtlanta *3dqjohnson18 *3
ERDocG *4
doylehd *4

That gives us 39-44 people for the DISMeet. WIth a few that did not respond I will figure about 50 give or take. Everyone can feel free to drop by even if they did not sign up- that was just for an approximation of numbers to pick a big enough spot for the meet.

It's great that you head off for your B2B in FOUR DAYS!!!.

Yes, and I think my head is now spinning with details.

I'm a bit late with the details, but I am still doing better at my release of info than DCL is with the 2014 details- I know some are waiting for those to book onboard.

Here is the info I have been working with:

•Skyline bar – capacity 50
•Ooh La La Pink cocktail bar – capacity 43
•The Tube – capacity 398
•O’Gills – capacity 50
•La Piazza – capacity 77

We have kids in our group so since:
1- we fit there
2- I love Darby O'Gill and the Little People (and believe in leprechauns)
3- kids are allowed and rumor has it they have board games

The DISmeet will be in O'Gills at 2 pm on embarkation day.

more details to follow
as a heads up we do not have the room to ourselves

Quick summary of events

DISmeet is 2pm on embarkation day at O'Gills

WWMC is 2 pm on first sea day at O'Gills

Champagne Girls is 5 pm on second sea day at Oh La La

I believe there will be a final FE List posted by LuvEeyore- make sure to print that out and bring it with you so you know where to frop off your FE gifts.

For those that are still GTY- get your cabin numbers to Lee as soon as you get them.

Any changes to cabin numbers-- announce them at the meet.

Any info given out will also be available at the WWMC the next day for those that can't make the DISmeet.

We're in 5020- I'll post any changes given to me on my door (the on board toaster)

Those in the San Juan group- see details on another post I'll have out by Friday.

Just realized that to do the school weekly progress I have to bring the laptop.
Drat!

Well off to bed

I know Vikki and I act like kids, but we do not have any (that we know of:lmao:) Can't wait to meet everyone..

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *2
HRH Bunny b *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
FAIREST1OFALL *1
ERDocG *4
doylehd *4

That gives us 39-44 people for the DISMeet. WIth a few that did not respond I will figure about 50 give or take. Everyone can feel free to drop by even if they did not sign up- that was just for an approximation of numbers to pick a big enough spot for the meet.

I'm a bit late with the details, but I am still doing better at my release of info than DCL is with the 2014 details- I know some are waiting for those to book onboard.

Funny to see folks talking about fireplaces when it was 79 degrees here today and some of us sunbathed by the pool! ErDoc- my son is missing a week of school as well and is thrilled...sadly he must make up all of the work as well as midterm exams! Guess I will wait to relay that news until we are at sea!
I know, I know. It's actually not that cold here in Southern California. The fireplace was mostly for ambiance as we were out there without even sweatshirts on. It did warm up the patio though! As soon as it dips into the 50's we start taking advantage of the fireplaces in the house since they are a real novelty here, too.

Here is the info I have been working with:

•Skyline bar – capacity 50
•Ooh La La Pink cocktail bar – capacity 43
•The Tube – capacity 398
•O’Gills – capacity 50
•La Piazza – capacity 77

We have kids in our group so since:
1- we fit there
2- I love Darby O'Gill and the Little People (and believe in leprechauns)
3- kids are allowed and rumor has it they have board games

more details to follow
Looking forward to it. Thank you for putting this together. This will be my first DisBoards meet.

DD is missing 2 weeks do to change in the school schedule. She just does not know yet that we are bringing some with us:rolleyes1:rolleyes1. I like your idea of not telling her until we are at sea:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Kevin

WOW!!!TWO weeks of homework:eek: She's gonna LOVE that!:rolleyes:

Once we sat in a Chili's Too at whichever airport we had a layover, and ate dinnerpopcorn:: and did homework.:teacher:

more details to follow

When we went to The Med,:sail: everyone from on here:disrocks: got Disney paint chips from Lowe's (in a pre-determined color) and just pinned them on to come to the meet. That way it was easy to see who was in your group, especialy since it is in a public place.:drinking1

(Of course, those of us in the WWMC ... who had the foresight:idea: to design a uniform,:laundy: {after MANY, MANY hours:hourglass of heated debate:grouphug: in the dark recesses of our :cheer2:Illustrious President's:cheer2: Man Cave:drinking:} ... should be easy enough to spot.:scared1:) :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

When we went to The Med,:sail: everyone from on here:disrocks: got Disney paint chips from Lowe's (in a pre-determined color) and just pinned them on to come to the meet. That way it was easy to see who was in your group, especialy since it is in a public place.:drinking1

(Of course, those of us in the WWMC ... who had the foresight:idea: to design a uniform,:laundy: {after MANY, MANY hours:hourglass of heated debate:grouphug: in the dark recesses of our :cheer2:Illustrious President's:cheer2: Man Cave:drinking:} ... should be easy enough to spot.:scared1:) :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Sad to say Lowes does not carry them any more.:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Kevin

Sad to say Lowes does not carry them any more.:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Kevin

We could always all wear a specific color that day. Or a certain type of accessory. Or maybe just plain, square paint chips pinned to our shirts - that would definitely set us apart from others! ;)

Thanks! Exactly what we needed!

Quick summary of events

DISmeet is 2pm on embarkation day at O'Gills

WWMC is 2 pm on first sea day at O'Gills

Champagne Girls is 5 pm on second sea day at Oh La La

I believe there will be a final FE List posted by LuvEeyore- make sure to print that out and bring it with you so you know where to frop off your FE gifts.

For those that are still GTY- get your cabin numbers to Lee as soon as you get them.

Any changes to cabin numbers-- announce them at the meet.

Any info given out will also be available at the WWMC the next day for those that can't make the DISmeet.

We're in 5020- I'll post any changes given to me on my door (the on board toaster)

Those in the San Juan group- see details on another post I'll have out by Friday.

Just realized that to do the school weekly progress I have to bring the laptop.
Drat!

Well off to bed

Yay, except for the two random kids assigned to us! I know Nemo acts like a child sometimes and I have been known to throw a tantrum better than a 2-year-old, it's just us big kids in our cabin. We are DINKS.

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *2
HRH Bunny b *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
FAIREST1OFALL *1
ERDocG *4
doylehd *4

So, how elaborate have you guys gotten with your fish extender gifts? In the past we've gotten a wide range of things. We'll probably keep it pretty simple since we're so last minute, but it would be good to know what others are up to...

ERDocG said:
WOW !!! A paid vacation week! That IS some great negotiating! (However :scratchin ... I always thought a paid vacation week was a fairy tale :tink: ... no paid time off in my line of work :( :sad2:)

Doc, guess ya just gotta be good and not be a doctor!! Especially an ER one ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter