December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

The Thanksgiving dinner went off just fine boss. Thanks for asking. Got the new oven bake element ordered, supposed to be here tomorrow, Monday the 26th. Several years ago I had to replace it one other time. Seems Donna does soooooooooo much baking that she burns the rascals up in no time. :lmao:

Now, since this bake element has bruned out for a second time, she is thinking...........ALL NEW APPLIANCES!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: New fridge...........new oven.........new microwave (my personal favorite by the way) new dishwasher.............(and no not a new husband to wash the dishes), a new electric dishwasher. And no again, they don't make electric husbands to wash the dishes!!!! I know how all of ya'll's minds think!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Don't buy anything until after the cruise. As we just moved to the new house a couple of months ago. We, Skye and I have some great recommendations for you. We can fill you in on board. We love our new dishwasher and microwave/convection oven.(over the range type)...loved that one so much we had it in the old house and bought it again for the new house. Also like the new stove alot. We made 3 pies at once in it and they all turn out great. Plus one in the microwave/convection oven. 4 at once, I love pie:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Kevin

I have completely lost track of everything, so we HAVE to go to the meet. I know we signed up for the San Juan group (is this the schoolteacher thing???); Pink Champagne; Men's Club & Fish Extenders, but I have no clue when/where/who.

We'll have a recap of info by next weekend

The San Juan group is the school teacher/homeschool mom/ sister in law of park ranger yet on vacation thing. Casual pace, yet thorough with anyone that wanted to follow getting over there. (and some good food and coffee together thrown in) Only $5 an adult to get in the national parks kids 16 and under free.
Hoping to have less than 20 people still make it relaxing.

It's sunny and dry here until Wednesday so doing a few outdoor projects before the storm later this week.

Happy Monday ya'll!!!! Well, Emily helped me get our FE gifts finished over this past week-end. Already to put in the carry on and walk on board the ship!!!

I'm taking a small break now from wrapping Christmas gifts. Won't have that much time when we get back from the cruise, so got to getter done now!!!

The new bake element has already arrive...............I got her installed and I am proud to announce that she is working fine. Good as new!!! Looks like I lucked out from buying all new appliances!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Sounds like you and Skye have got a nice setup there Kevin. I love pie too!!! I like pie better then cake.................don't get me wrong I like cake..............but I think I like pie better.............no...............I like cake better................no..........it's pie....................no cake..................pie...............cake.............pie.....cake....I like them both as well I guess!!!:confused3:confused3 I'm so confused!!!!

Sorry if this is a repeat question...how do we know which FE list we are on and how many gifts to get???

Are you on FB too, or just here? If here, PM Luveeyore to get a copy of the list emailed to you! If you are on the FB group site, you can click the files tab at the top and get the excel or pdf version there.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hope everyone has had a GREAT start to the week!!!

Ok, ok, ok, ok, tryed on the old suit for formal night on our cruise this past week-end. Anyone know if they still make body girdles.:confused3 I need one that goes from my neck down to my ankles!!!:sad2::sad2::sad2: Guess there won't be any desserts in my future on the Fantasy. :lmao::lmao::lmao: Even I couldn't say that with a straight face!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

Calling all World Wide MAN Club members and officers, you know who you are, David, Sarge, ERDoc

Looking to get a count of how many will be @ our meet at O'Gill's. Also time to firm up our offical outfit/uniform.

The last I checked it was Hawaiian shirt/ Plaid shorts/Floppy hat/ White socks and Sandles. We are going to have this on for the meet right??????

TIA

Your Prez, Kevin

Calling all World Wide MAN Club members and officers, you know who you are, David, Sarge, ERDoc

Looking to get a count of how many will be @ our meet at O'Gill's. Also time to firm up our offical outfit/uniform.

The last I checked it was Hawaiian shirt/ Plaid shorts/Floppy hat/ White socks and Sandles. We are going to have this on for the meet right??????

TIA

Your Prez, Kevin

I'm in boss.............errrrrrrrrrrr,Mr President. I'll wear what everyone else wears. Well............I won't wear their clothes just ones that match............errrrrrrrrr...............looks like their's...........you know what I mean!!!

For all the loyal soldiers... The dress policy listed below is for all the enlisted not for officers... Officers code is as follows:
plain shorts
Mickey hawaiian shirt, Mickey hat (that has at least one Mickey ears on it)
sun glasses:3dglasses ( for spying on any of the enemies)
sandals (no socks):cool1:

And YES you will wear your uniform with honor....

WWMC will meet @ the watering hole O'Gills date and time TBD

Just remember 400 hours till operation EOTWC.... Keep up your guard and see everyone on board.... :yay:

Safe Journey soldiers.pirate:

For all the loyal soldiers... The dress policy listed below is for all the enlisted not for officers... Officers code is as follows:
plain shorts

Just remember 400 hours till operation EOTWC.... Keep up your guard and see everyone on board.... :yay:

I see I have some shopping to do. Need to get that Mickey Hawaiian shirt.

I like the uniform

Your Prez, Kevin

plain shorts

I see I have some shopping to do. Need to get that Mickey Hawaiian shirt.

I like the uniform

Your Prez, Kevin

I'm all set, except, where do I get a one eared Mickey hat???:confused3:confused3 Need to shop around for that one!!!

Attention all Hens!!!
Remember we are invited to come to the Men's club meeting. Please remember to wear your sun glasses and bring your monocular device that has a lens.(aka camera) as the dress needs to be recorded for the minutes of bothe the Hens and Men's clubs!!!

Attention all cruisers

I do not have cabin assignments for everyone on the FE list or even the cruiser list yet. Please update me in a pm asap.

ThanKs
Lee the keeper of the lists:surfweb:

Attention all Hens!!!
Remember we are invited to come to the Men's club meeting. Please remember to wear your sun glasses and bring your monocular device that has a lens.(aka camera) as the dress needs to be recorded for the minutes of bothe the Hens and Men's clubs!!!

I definitely want a picture of this!!

Attention all Hens!!!

I definitely want a picture of this!!

There is NO flash photography or movies allowed during the MENS Club meeting. (This is not our policy......................it is............uummmmmmmm................DCL's policy...............yes..........it's DCL's policy of no flash photography.) This is the same policy they inforce - DCL - at all of the shows. Sorry ladies..........I know you all must be very disappointed. (Did I word that right Mr President!!):thumbsup2

There is NO flash photography or movies allowed during the MENS Club meeting. (This is not our policy......................it is............uummmmmmmm................DCL's policy...............yes..........it's DCL's policy of no flash photography.) This is the same policy they inforce - DCL - at all of the shows. Sorry ladies..........I know you all must be very disappointed. (Did I word that right Mr President!!):thumbsup2

That was perfect Mr. VP. Thanks for the back up. Remember all for one and one for the Mouse.

Your Prez, Kevin

Okay Mr Prez...I understand. No flash photography. That I can handle. Ladies there was no mention of high speed photography. I ve got that covered.:rotfl2::thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I am brand new new to the board, wish I would have found this sooner! My husband and daughter and I will be cruising on the Fantasy December 15th as well and I would love to hear more about the activities and how we can participate! How does the FE gifting work or is it too late?

Hey Howdy Hey everyone!
I've been away awhile. Much insanity in our lives in the past two months. Thankfully it's all over and the only pressing issue is our vacation! I started packing today. I have all of my items to assemble my FE's but I have to be honest, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.
OH! I made homemade Disney luggage tags today ( we moved over the summer) and they turned out really cute.
On a total bummer of a note....my pirate costume seems to be lost in the USPS system at the moment. They are trying to locate it and will call me by the end of the day tomorrow. I guess I had better thing about a plan B.

Silly question....
Do we know which days are which dinners? For instance, when it the captain's dinner/ formal night, semi formal night, pirate night, etc? I'm sure it's in this huge thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

We are staying in Port Canaveral at Country Inn and Suite's. Weve decided that we are not going to the parks at all this trip. This is a trip for chillaxing.
Us too! We arrive Friday morning before the cruise.

Accually there are two of them.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3015764

And

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3018559

Both have the Navigators posted.

Kevin
Thank you for this post!

16 days to dismeet info release.(on Dec 1)

So far I have 20 people coming.

The reason I am asking for numbers is if we are too large, the meeting place needs to change. I have a Disney contact that can get us the right size room to meet in, but I need a group number for that to happen.

I'll post the list ands numbers later tonight so keep sending me the PMs of how many in your party will be able to make it.

I also got a few responses saying they know when the DISmeet is, but not where we are meeting--

2pm on the ship- details to be announced- numbers of attendees needed to book the right size room to meet in.

On Dec 1- we will have a place announced. Just thought knowing when was the most important part for planning at this point.

For those that can not make that day & time- I can have the handouts available at the WorldWide Man Club meet the next day.

I can safely safe that because I have an in with the Prez, I know him real well and he won't tell me No :scratchin ;)
I will most likely come, but I doubt the hubs and the boys will. I would like to put some faces to names.

OK, off to catch up on the last five pages.

If anyone is decorating for the Holidays- I heard that only battery operated Christmas lights are allowed, plus only magnets on the doors so keep that in mind.

Happy decorating.
Christmas lights for the door are on my list of things to buy tomorrow. Other than that, just door magnets.

Off topic-
Does anyone know off hand if the doors at the resorts are metal as well? I was wondering if any of our door magnets would work at Bay Lake Tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter