DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have faucets on the outside but our plumbing needs to be redone too. Why am I still living in this house? That's the question I ask myself about twice a week. Gotta get these projects done and put it on the market.

I say the same thing. I have a room on my house that was converted from a porch to laundry room (long before i moved there) Has been nothing but a pain in the Beverly. I have told the wife many times I would like to borrow one of our contractor friends backhoe and tear off the whole thing. It was built in the late 1800's and is sturdier than all get out but being it was built that long ago, there is only the one 15 x 15 basement and the rest is crawl space with a rock foundation. Would love to lift the house and put a full basement under it but have been told no because the investment vs return isn't worth it. Then there are the issues with the village and the school district that i don't even want to get into.

On the plus side, the jackwagon neighbor i had moved and I now have a good neighbor on both sides.

Wait till you head to the bathroom in the morning to findthe Brazillian Tour Groups beat you to it..

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Morning Guys.

Great job by the Red Sox last night and for the entire season for that matter. They made sure that game wasn't going to be close.

I dunno. The way that series had gone, I was sort of rooting for something like a seagull swooping in, grabbing a pop fly, and dropping it over the Green Monster for the game-winning home run. Something to put a proper seal on quite possibly the strangest World Series of all time.

I dunno. The way that series had gone, I was sort of rooting for something like a seagull swooping in, grabbing a pop fly, and dropping it over the Green Monster for the game-winning home run. Something to put a proper seal on quite possibly the strangest World Series of all time.

I agree, it was rather anti-climatic given what had happened in the series.

Good morning.

Congrats to the Red Sox. Better them than the Cards. :thumbsup2

Almost ashamed to admit it, but this is the first time since... I don't know when... that I didn't watch a single game of the World Series.

Thanks CJ. What a great win. I know our city has had more than its fair share of championships the last decade or so, but after April, this one is really special. The city needed it.

:thumbsup2

Enjoy the win, Jim and Paul!

I'm sure glad the Phillies got rid of that bum Victorino. :rolleyes:

Beat me to it. I was going to say that he really came through in clutch time. Wish the Phils had a guy like him. :sad2:

Good morning.

Congrats to the Red Sox. Better them than the Cards. :thumbsup2

Almost ashamed to admit it, but this is the first time since... I don't know when... that I didn't watch a single game of the World Series.
I watched about 3 innings of game 4. I don't know what it is but I really struggle to watch any game Joe Buck is calling. And of course he is calling this week's Vikings game.

Good morning with such fine craptacular weather.

Tonight there is gale warnings to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Busted!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

It's a Small World, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear it, is he still wrong?
Enjoy the win, Jim and Paul!

Beat me to it. I was going to say that he really came through in clutch time. Wish the Phils had a guy like him. :sad2:

You have Ryne Sandberg. You have nothing to complain about. I on the other hand, have nothing to look forward to.

If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear it, is he still wrong?

Men are never wrong. We just have to pretend because that is the way women are.

Happy Halloween! Hope you guys have better weather than what we are getting. Trick or Treat is cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow night due to severe weather hitting us today. Our Haunted porch decorations are gonna be trashed I'm afraid but maybe we will get lucky.
]

Our city did that as well. When did the mayor get a promotion to deity? Pathetic.

Happy Halloween
A%20Sexy%20Gold%20Princess%20Dress%20For%20Women.jpg

Yes, it is. Thanks for that picture.

It wasn't a WS game, but didn't Randy Johnson pitch a ball and hit a bird in mid air? Or, was that a video joke?

You could lose a man card for that.

As a Yankees fan, that is really painful to say.....where's my drink :lmao:

It makes me sad that my nemesis lives in Indiana and is a NY fan.:sad2:

If you ever want to experience what it is like to be Bi-Polar, become a Cowboys fan. :sad2:

I know all about being Bi-Polar
2009: 12-4 lose to the Taints in the the NFC title game
2010: 6-10 Roof collapses on the Dome
2011: 3-13 :sick:
2012: 10-6 AP just misses breaking the single season rushing record
2013: 1-6 (0-America) headed to a top 5 draft pick

It's Ok. I know how troubling it must be to watch an efficient offense consistently march down the field and score points. Don't worry, you can get through this.
I thought you were talking about the Vikings and Packers?

When did the Broncos get pulled into this discussion? :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I know all about being Bi-Polar
2009: 12-4 lose to the Taints in the the NFC title game
2010: 6-10 Roof collapses on the Dome
2011: 3-13 :sick:
2012: 10-6 AP just misses breaking the single season rushing record
2013: 1-6 (0-America) headed to a top 5 draft pick
Well, look at it this way. They should have an awesome year next year! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

And maybe a shiny, new QB after the draft. :rolleyes1

It's Ok. I know how troubling it must be to watch an efficient offense consistently march down the field and score points. Don't worry, you can get through this.

I thought you would be a Bears fan considering you live in a suburb of Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter