DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Steven Wright:

"I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance."

"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."

I will start putting out the Christmas decorations next week while taking down the Halloween decorations. We do not light them up until after Thanksgiving, but I prefer to do most of the work before it gets too cold. It's like the Griswald's. Thanksgiving night, we all stand in the yard and turn on the remote. :thumbsup2 Of course this is always followed by the Mrs. telling where to move everything the next few days.

The only thing missing is me pulling up in a green RV. :lmao:

I have always wanted to do the Christmas lights on the house but unfortunately I don't have any outlets on the outside. My electrical needs to be redone so when I get someone out to take care of that I'll have a couple put in. We were in Target the other night and I was messing around with some of the programmable LED's they have on display. I may need to get this done sooner than later. :lmao::santa:

:
I'm in the same boat. No idea when we'll get back there. My wife and I were going to go down next year, just the two of us, to celebrate our 40th birthdays. And then baby happened...

That was us after our first taste of DW in 2003, started thinking of going in 2004....then Amelia came around :lmao:

Woo-hoo!:cool1:.....Oh, you mean that you are putting the gift packs on the shelf, not that you are sending them to us. Well in that case.:headache:

Nice try :rotfl2:

I REALLY think any disdad that works in liqouur (added an extra u for ya!) should be required to send christmas gift pack to us all for inspection and taste tests.
Nah, now it looks like you've had too much, gotta cut you off..:rotfl2:

I think the difference is SEEING it out, versus PUTTING it out... Especially in Retail.

Sure it's nice have the festive spirit around, but not when you are responsible for creating that festive spirit. :scared1:

Yup....lots of extra work there, to put the packs out.

I have always wanted to do the Christmas lights on the house but unfortunately I don't have any outlets on the outside. My electrical needs to be redone so when I get someone out to take care of that I'll have a couple put in. We were in Target the other night and I was messing around with some of the programmable LED's they have on display. I may need to get this done sooner than later. :lmao::santa:

I feel your pain. My house not only doesn't have outside electric, it doesn't have any outdoor water sources either. I have to run really long cords or really long hoses from the basement to do any work.

You mean your not coming?:sad2::sad2: I had plans for the hook up and everything.

We usually play around with those as well when in the stores. Never really had the urge to go that far though. I just keep thinking about having to program and synchronize everything. Easier to just put it out/up and plug it in.:thumbsup2

I feel your pain. My house not only doesn't have outside electric, it doesn't have any outdoor water sources either. I have to run really long cords or really long hoses from the basement to do any work.

Just so you know, water and electricity don't mix well. Even in the basement.:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Hey Dads! I'm going into Boston tonight to hopefully see the Sox win the World Series. :cool1::cool1: Wish us luck. May be a once in a lifetime chance to be there when a team wins a World Title!

You mean your not coming?:sad2::sad2: I had plans for the hook up and everything.

If I must. The lobsters are great, but it really is cold.

Hey Dads! I'm going into Boston tonight to hopefully see the Sox win the World Series. :cool1::cool1: Wish us luck. May be a once in a lifetime chance to be there when a team wins a World Title!

Good luck. It would be cool to witness a championship.

Um ........no

Maybe next time.

Been conducting trainings all day, so the boss ran out and got lunch for us. Clearly, she knows me too well.

IMG_1751.jpg

I hope you have a great time...but I hope the Cardinals win.

Very cool! Have a great time!

Been conducting trainings all day, so the boss ran out and got lunch for us. Clearly, she knows me too well.

IMG_1751.jpg

Hope those trainees aren't sitting too close.

Now i would like to see all of that. Don'e want any part of setting it up though.
Will post some pics as we get certain parts done
Hey Eddie, what are you pouring down that storm sewer :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We usually play around with those as well when in the stores. Never really had the urge to go that far though. I just keep thinking about having to program and synchronize everything. Easier to just put it out/up and plug it in.:thumbsup2
Agree :thumbsup2
Awesome! Congrats and good luck in them wrapping it up tonight so you can see it popcorn::

I do have faucets on the outside but our plumbing needs to be redone too. Why am I still living in this house? That's the question I ask myself about twice a week. Gotta get these projects done and put it on the market.

I've just done some research and I can get a kit on Amazon for about 1/3 the cost at Target. I might bite the bullet and have some fun "blinging" the tree this year.

Wow, have fun and good luck. It's just too bad it's the wrong Sox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter