DavIfer 10.6.12* at home Disney Magical wedding

You have the most spectacular green eyes! Your makeup looks great! I love ladies that can pull off dramatic red lipstick!

I hope you get the dress situation figured out--I want you to be happy, lady!!!

I love all the dress pictures! Let us know what you choose!

The makeup trial seems to have went wll! So pretty! I love the eyeshadow and the lips! While I love this look, I bet you'd look even more gorgeous with a little softer look! It's a tough decision, though! Can't wait to see pictures!

You have the most spectacular green eyes! Your makeup looks great! I love ladies that can pull off dramatic red lipstick!

I hope you get the dress situation figured out--I want you to be happy, lady!!!

Thanks hun!! I hope I can get it figured out too! The seamstress wasn't in today so I need to call back tomorrow. Wah.

Aw, thank you for the compliments! =] I really wanna play up my eyes on my wedding day so makeup is super important!

I love all the dress pictures! Let us know what you choose!

The makeup trial seems to have went wll! So pretty! I love the eyeshadow and the lips! While I love this look, I bet you'd look even more gorgeous with a little softer look! It's a tough decision, though! Can't wait to see pictures!

Thanks! I definitely will update once I get to the seamstress!

I love the eye shadow as well and I must agree. I'm going to try a softer look the next time I get the chance to get to the mall during the week. I may try and go next week! But I will take plenty of pictures and post them so that everyone can help me decide!

I have some good news... we've finally decided on a bridesmaid dress! It's totally different than anything we've looked at and I've looked over it so many other times when we went shopping it's funny. We were at the salon (my moh, mom, and myself) when the saleswoman was like yanno what.. let me go get something. She comes back and she has the dress in hand, she's like this is the Pippa dress it is seriously gorgeous on so just try it. My maid of honor came out and I was like oh em gee, it really is!

I had looked at it a bunch of times online but just wasn't sure. But once I saw it on her I knew that was it. It was so funny because every other dress I was like eh, eh, eh. Then this one I was like OO I LOVE. :banana: Oh yeah! So exciting!

Here is the pictures from the website:
jlm5190.jpg

jlm5190b.jpg

jlm5190c.jpg

Here is my maid of honor modeling it. Don't mind her cheesey smile! lol. She was happy camper.
IMG_6774.jpg

We also played around with perhaps tucking in the cap sleeves? Changes it up a bit and I kinda like it?
IMG_6775.jpg

The back! =] Not buttoned of course.
IMG_6776.jpg

The lace of the dress ties in with m dress and it has some shimmer to it. It's going to be papaya with gold lace with papaya overlay. I cannot wait to see it when it comes in. :banana: So, once the girls order it and they come in they will be able to choose whether or not they want to have the cap sleeves or get rid of it. I'm also going to order some extra fabric to have just in case some of my girls' 'girls' are hanging all out. haha. =]

I cannot wait! Now to shop for accessories! Which is going to be tough. I want delicate turquoise gemstones with little to no gold showing. haha. So we'll see what I can find! ;D

I also have decided on an invitation design! Booked our hotel room for the night of! And Dave paid off our honeymoon over the weekend! haha. Look at me!

No pics of the invites yet.. not until I get the complete suite done and can do a mock up! ;D

What do you girls think of the dress? I'm also thinking of having their hair up and kinda tousled/romantic.

OOhh! The BM dresses are sooo pretty! They'll match your dress so well!

Thanks so much! I seriously cannot wait for them to come in. I want to see the colors together so badly. It's going to be so pertyful. ;D I'm jealous! haha.

Perhaps I'll get myself one in a blush pink for rehearsal? haha. ;D Cut it to t-length and wear there and the honeymoon. Tehe. :dance3: :dance3:

Jen, that dress is absolutely gorgeous! I really love it, especially the back. I think it's great - classic, romantic, elegant, just beautiful.

Jen, that dress is absolutely gorgeous! I really love it, especially the back. I think it's great - classic, romantic, elegant, just beautiful.

Thanks! I seriously cannot wait for the dresses to come in!

That is a stunning dress! I love it!!

PS. Your MOH is adorable! Love her!

Ahhh yes she is. She's a babe. Love her. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. She keeps me sane.

Okay, so I have somewhat of a LARGE update for you. But it's small at the same time. haha. ;D After having a deep conversation with my mother regarding my wedding gown, I finally got her to understand and see my point of view as far as adding customization's to my wedding gown! It means a lot to me that my mother at least understands where I'm coming from with my gown and that's what was killing me the most. SO after a deep heart to heart she gets it but just is afraid of me over-doing it. I told her that I completely understand, but I wouldn't have the seamstress do anything permanent without my approval.
So, this weekend I'm going to call a seamstress and make an appointment! Here's to hoping that it all turns out the way that I wanted!
I just had to share the news with you girls!

I'm also awaiting an email from my florist to go and see our samples. AND we're going to taste cakes a little bit on the early side as well.. I'd rather get as much done as possible now. So that the summer I can kind of enjoy AND get some projects done without running around for appointments.

Yay!

My bestie that moved to California is coming in on Thursday and I can't wait to see her and to go order her bridesmaid gown. =] I miss her crazyself.

I'm so glad your mother is finally on board with getting the dress altered! I am really looking forward to seeing what sort of things you do with the dress.

Cake tasting sounds great! Yum!

And have fun with your friend! One of my best friends just visited last week from France, so I know how you feel about having a far away friend!

I'm so glad your mother is finally on board with getting the dress altered! I am really looking forward to seeing what sort of things you do with the dress.

Cake tasting sounds great! Yum!

And have fun with your friend! One of my best friends just visited last week from France, so I know how you feel about having a far away friend!

Thanks girl! It's seriously such a relief. I'm calling Monday to see if I can get an appointment for this week. I'm just stuck on whether I should take it to the shop I bought my gown from or the other shop that I found. Whenever I mentioned it to the woman that I bought my gown from she kinda turns up her nose at me. But we'll be there on Thursday to order my bridesmaids' dresses so I'm going to mention it to her and see what she says...

I can't wait to go to the tasting. Yummy!

Aw, France is a lot farther than California.. but yay for you! I can't wait to see her! :banana:

Hey,

Don't know if I've posted about your make up or not! But its beautiful and I love the red lipstick! Very chic! :)

The BM dresses are beautiful too, very feminine and really pretty with the cap sleeves. good choice!

XXX

Hey,

Don't know if I've posted about your make up or not! But its beautiful and I love the red lipstick! Very chic! :)

The BM dresses are beautiful too, very feminine and really pretty with the cap sleeves. good choice!

XXX

Thanks so much for all the sweet compliments! <3

Hey ladies, have a pretty decent update for you! =]

I finally have some pictures of our favors, their travel mugs! We have a coffee-to-go bar for the guests as they leave. So they're going to be able to use their mugs to take their coffee home with them! I can't wait. I love them and I think they're probably one of the most practical wedding favors.

IMG_6793.jpg

I also did some wedding crafting this weekend! I got my memorial candles done for the table, now I just need to do pick pictures and get picture frames for them all. =] I'm thinking of buying some simple ones from AC Moore and glittering the crap out of them! haha. What do you think? Can you spot the hidden Mickey's??

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

I've also been trying to pick out jewelry for my bridesmaids. It's so so tough! I really want to get some deep turquoise gemstone jewelry, but it's so hard! =[ I've contacted a few sellers on Etsy but I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Here's the neckline as a little refresher:

jlm5190c.jpg

Option #1: as is.
necklace.jpg

Option #2: can be kept as is or I'd really like to find someone to make it in the deep turquoise gems as I'd like.
necklace3.jpg

Option #3: in gold, not silver.
necklace4.jpg

What do you girls think? I'm open to other options as well. But I really really wanna keep it formal and elegant. I'm in talks with another Etsy seller as well who has earrings I love, but I'm waiting to see if she can make a necklace to match.

It's crazy I can't believe we're almost at our 7 month mark!

I've been playing with invites as well, once I get a mock up I'll share! They're gorgeous!! I love love love them!

Hey ladies, have a pretty decent update for you! =]

I finally have some pictures of our favors, their travel mugs! We have a coffee-to-go bar for the guests as they leave. So they're going to be able to use their mugs to take their coffee home with them! I can't wait. I love them and I think they're probably one of the most practical wedding favors.

IMG_6793.jpg

I also did some wedding crafting this weekend! I got my memorial candles done for the table, now I just need to do pick pictures and get picture frames for them all. =] I'm thinking of buying some simple ones from AC Moore and glittering the crap out of them! haha. What do you think? Can you spot the hidden Mickey's??

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

I've also been trying to pick out jewelry for my bridesmaids. It's so so tough! I really want to get some deep turquoise gemstone jewelry, but it's so hard! =[ I've contacted a few sellers on Etsy but I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Here's the neckline as a little refresher:

jlm5190c.jpg

Option #1: as is.
necklace.jpg

Option #2: can be kept as is or I'd really like to find someone to make it in the deep turquoise gems as I'd like.
necklace3.jpg

Option #3: in gold, not silver.
necklace4.jpg

What do you girls think? I'm open to other options as well. But I really really wanna keep it formal and elegant. I'm in talks with another Etsy seller as well who has earrings I love, but I'm waiting to see if she can make a necklace to match.

It's crazy I can't believe we're almost at our 7 month mark!

I've been playing with invites as well, once I get a mock up I'll share! They're gorgeous!! I love love love them!

Ooh! I love the mugs! They turned out so fabulous! And I do spot the hidden mickeys! Love them! As for the jewelry, I still like option 2, especially if you can get it in the deep turquoise, but even in the diamond it looks pretty!

I love the travel mug / coffee bar gift for the guests! How fun!!
And I am IN LOVE with necklace #3!

Ooh! I love the mugs! They turned out so fabulous! And I do spot the hidden mickeys! Love them! As for the jewelry, I still like option 2, especially if you can get it in the deep turquoise, but even in the diamond it looks pretty!

Thanks! Thanks! I love the way the candles turned out too!

The jewelry is starting to be an uber large pain in the butt. I can't find anything that I like in the colors I want and I really don't want to settle? I want to tie in that turquoise color with the girls somehow, other than wrapping their bouquet. I can't find that necklace ANYWHERE in the right color or anyone to replicate. It's so tough. And I need to have the jewelry set in gold because of the fact that the gold lace is right there where the jewelry will be sitting. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I love the travel mug / coffee bar gift for the guests! How fun!!
And I am IN LOVE with necklace #3!

Thanks! I really hope they enjoy them! =]

I love #3 too, it's probably the only one I'd keep as is. BUT, at the same time it's set in silver instead of gold.. and I'm afraid it will clash with the gold lace at the top of the dress?? :headache:

I'm doing a lot a lot of cathing up!!!!

I love that bridesmaid dress!!! It's soo unique!! I really can't wait to see it in your colors, its going to be beautiful!!

The travel mugs are a wonderful idea! What a great favor!!

As for the jewlery I like #3 as well. I thing the scalloped type edge it has fits really well with the neckline and lace in the dress.

Can't wait to hear more:banana:

I'm doing a lot a lot of cathing up!!!!

I love that bridesmaid dress!!! It's soo unique!! I really can't wait to see it in your colors, its going to be beautiful!!

The travel mugs are a wonderful idea! What a great favor!!

As for the jewlery I like #3 as well. I thing the scalloped type edge it has fits really well with the neckline and lace in the dress.

Can't wait to hear more:banana:

Thanks girlie! I love love love the dress and cannot wait for it to come in!

I love my mugs and want to use one now!

I love #3.. but I can't find it in gold, which scares me because of the fact the gold lace is at the top of the gown and afraid it'll look stupid with silver jewelry?? Eek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter