DavIfer 10.6.12* at home Disney Magical wedding

I'd love to get to DL one day but it's not super high on my priority list. Although I'm applying for a scholarship that would give me money to be able to attend a library conference - and one of the upcoming ones is in Anaheim! So I thought it would be awesome to apply for that one and maybe I could stay an extra day and check out DL - but unfortunately I found out the scholarship is max $500 which would just barely cover the flight, much less all of the other expenses. So I'm applying for the one in Hershey instead :confused3

Your shoes are absolutely gorgeous! Love them!

That bridesmaid drama is really messed up. I don't really get all the drama about "kicking people out" and whatever. I mean, unless they did something really bad I couldn't imagine kicking out a bridesmaid, I feel like that's just burning bridges and ruining friendships majorly. I hope she gets herself straightened out soon so you don't have to deal with any more of that drama!

And your Save the Dates are awesome, though of course I already have one hanging on my fridge! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the mini DL TR!! I've always wanted to go to DL but I'm scared I'll be really disappointed. My parents are going to a wedding out in Sacramento next summer and are trying to convince me to go with them and they're enticing me with a free trip to DL! :laughing:

So glad you finally found the florist!! LOVE your inspiration words-- glitter and whimiscalness are close to my heart!The colors sound GORGEOUS!

WOW, I'm in love with your shoes! And your tiara is very princess-y! So pretty!

So sorry to hear about the bridesmaid drama! I hate when brides think the other is trying to "one up" her, especially when you're not! Try not to stress about this and just take it a step at a time!

Ooh, I'll go to Kleinfeld's with you! :laughing:

Finally the STDs are gorgeous!

Oohhh I am glad you got to go to DL, regardless! But it sounds like it's no WDW. :P (Actually, DF and I are planning on going to DL probably in 2013... I'm excited!)

Your shoes are FABULOUS!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Sorry about the bridesmaid drama. :( It happens to everyone though! Bah!

I'd love to get to DL one day but it's not super high on my priority list. Although I'm applying for a scholarship that would give me money to be able to attend a library conference - and one of the upcoming ones is in Anaheim! So I thought it would be awesome to apply for that one and maybe I could stay an extra day and check out DL - but unfortunately I found out the scholarship is max $500 which would just barely cover the flight, much less all of the other expenses. So I'm applying for the one in Hershey instead :confused3

Your shoes are absolutely gorgeous! Love them!

That bridesmaid drama is really messed up. I don't really get all the drama about "kicking people out" and whatever. I mean, unless they did something really bad I couldn't imagine kicking out a bridesmaid, I feel like that's just burning bridges and ruining friendships majorly. I hope she gets herself straightened out soon so you don't have to deal with any more of that drama!

And your Save the Dates are awesome, though of course I already have one hanging on my fridge! :thumbsup2

Oh poo, what a bummer about the conference! haha. It'll happen one day!

Yeah, I don't get the drama either. Especially when you're close with someone. It honestly made me reexamine our friendship in more ways than one... maybe we're not as close as I had thought. But we'll see. Hopefully she'll get her facts straight and make up her mind soon enough. I'm not stressing over it though, not worth it. lol.

Thanks lady! <3

Thanks for the mini DL TR!! I've always wanted to go to DL but I'm scared I'll be really disappointed. My parents are going to a wedding out in Sacramento next summer and are trying to convince me to go with them and they're enticing me with a free trip to DL! :laughing:

So glad you finally found the florist!! LOVE your inspiration words-- glitter and whimiscalness are close to my heart!The colors sound GORGEOUS!

WOW, I'm in love with your shoes! And your tiara is very princess-y! So pretty!

So sorry to hear about the bridesmaid drama! I hate when brides think the other is trying to "one up" her, especially when you're not! Try not to stress about this and just take it a step at a time!

Ooh, I'll go to Kleinfeld's with you! :laughing:

Finally the STDs are gorgeous!

DL was definitely pretty upsetting.. but I loved it none the less. It's just something I HAD to do. But I now definitely need a DL trip! haha.

Glad you love my florals and accessories! I love the shoes! I'm just hoping that my tiara goes with my dress! I'm hoping it doesn't look too random. But we'll see!

The bridesmaid drama is just obnoxious. Especially when she claims she wants to be 'drama free' when she IS CAUSING it all. ha.

You're most definitely invited to Kleinfeld's! We'll do a DIS takeover!!

Oohhh I am glad you got to go to DL, regardless! But it sounds like it's no WDW. :P (Actually, DF and I are planning on going to DL probably in 2013... I'm excited!)

Your shoes are FABULOUS!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Sorry about the bridesmaid drama. :( It happens to everyone though! Bah!

We're planning a WDW vacation for 2013!! Hopefully involving a one year vow renewal... :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

THANKS SO MUCH! =] I looove my shoes!! I cannot wait to show them off.

No problem! It's definitely a great park. But I'd rather spend the money in WDW! haha. I want to visit every Disney park at least once in my lifetime. =]

Yes.. for sure! I cannot wait to see what she comes up with!

I'm very fortunate. The shoes are gorgeous. I need to try and take some pictures in the sun of them to try and capture the sparkle. Did you see the hidden Mickey's.

That's unfortunate you're still having issues! What cracks me up about my bm.. is she tells me she wants drama free. When in reality.. SHE is creating the drama. lol. But whatever. I'm going to be the bigger person! ;D

After next summer, I will have visited all the parks. One of my best friends (and BM) have grown up going to WDW and we've gone many times since we've met. In 2002, we went to Europe together and went to Disneyland Paris. We made a pact that every 5 years, we'll go to a new park...DL in 2007 and DL Hong Kong and Tokyo in 2012. We did DL in 2007 and honestly, I thought I'd have kids by now so I didn't think the 2012 trip would really happen. But since we didnt get married til this year, we're putting off trying for kids until the end of next summer....and our 2012 trip is booked! Soooo excited!

I did see the hidden mickeys. Part of why I'm so freaking jealous!!! (I think that if i hadn't already had my wedding, I'd have to see if I could pay your friend to make my shoes for me!)

After next summer, I will have visited all the parks. One of my best friends (and BM) have grown up going to WDW and we've gone many times since we've met. In 2002, we went to Europe together and went to Disneyland Paris. We made a pact that every 5 years, we'll go to a new park...DL in 2007 and DL Hong Kong and Tokyo in 2012. We did DL in 2007 and honestly, I thought I'd have kids by now so I didn't think the 2012 trip would really happen. But since we didnt get married til this year, we're putting off trying for kids until the end of next summer....and our 2012 trip is booked! Soooo excited!

I did see the hidden mickeys. Part of why I'm so freaking jealous!!! (I think that if i hadn't already had my wedding, I'd have to see if I could pay your friend to make my shoes for me!)

That's an amazing pact. =] I never really had a friend that I visited the parks with.. or shared the Disney passion with me. Just my mother. She used to be the only one that would go to Disney with me ALL the time. But the past 2 times I went it was without her. But I vowed I won't go to another Disney park unless it was with her next time.. and last night my dad told me Thanksgiving week 2013 we'll be in the WORLD. Eep! I'm excited. <3 And I'm thinking of squeezing in a little vow renewal whilst there to get me my castle portraits! haha. ;d <3

She actually customizes anything you want! I have a few customizing projects lined up myself with crystals.. once I get them done I'll show you! If you want anything done I could do them for you as well! <3

I'm late but I'm here! :hug:

That's really crappy about the whole BM thing. I would be irate.

Your shoes and tiara are fantastic--love them!!

What did you have at Storytellers?? Was thinking about eating there one night!

Did you get snow??????????????

I'm late but I'm here! :hug:

That's really crappy about the whole BM thing. I would be irate.

Your shoes and tiara are fantastic--love them!!

What did you have at Storytellers?? Was thinking about eating there one night!

Did you get snow??????????????

Noo problemo my luv! <3

Yeah it sucks. But I'm being the bigger person and I'm just over the situation all together. It'll bite her on the butt in the end either way. :rolleyes1

Thanks you! I'm just hoping that my tiara works well with my gown.. which I'm having doubts about now that I have it in my hand. I just need the stupid thing to hurry up and get here!

Storytellers we did the Buffet because the meals themselves were NOTHING I would have eatten. The buffet was okay.. but nothing was hott. =/ I'd kinda advise against??

WE DID GET SNOW!! Screwed up all my plans this weekend! Rawr! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

That's an amazing pact. =] I never really had a friend that I visited the parks with.. or shared the Disney passion with me. Just my mother. She used to be the only one that would go to Disney with me ALL the time. But the past 2 times I went it was without her. But I vowed I won't go to another Disney park unless it was with her next time.. and last night my dad told me Thanksgiving week 2013 we'll be in the WORLD. Eep! I'm excited. <3 And I'm thinking of squeezing in a little vow renewal whilst there to get me my castle portraits! haha. ;d <3

She actually customizes anything you want! I have a few customizing projects lined up myself with crystals.. once I get them done I'll show you! If you want anything done I could do them for you as well! <3

Yay for being in the World in 2 year!! And if you do have a little VR, I am sooooooooo stalking it! I mean, would you mind a little visitor? :rolleyes1

And oooh! I do want to see what she does for you! If I had known that you could do crystals before, I so would have had you make something for my BMs! Oops!

Yay for being in the World in 2 year!! And if you do have a little VR, I am sooooooooo stalking it! I mean, would you mind a little visitor? :rolleyes1

And oooh! I do want to see what she does for you! If I had known that you could do crystals before, I so would have had you make something for my BMs! Oops!

Yes, of course! You're more than welcome to creep.. perhaps the creeper would even get an invite to the dessert party! :laughing: :laughing:

Well so far she's just going to do my shoes. I feel bad asking her to do other things. But I'm thinking flip flops for myself and perhaps the BMs, hand mirror, and maybe a clutch! I need to get my butt moving and get a working! haha.

Yes, of course! You're more than welcome to creep.. perhaps the creeper would even get an invite to the dessert party! :laughing: :laughing:

Well so far she's just going to do my shoes. I feel bad asking her to do other things. But I'm thinking flip flops for myself and perhaps the BMs, hand mirror, and maybe a clutch! I need to get my butt moving and get a working! haha.

Ok..the huge dork that I am just *squee'd* at the possible dessert party invite! I've always wanted to go to one! Def do the flip flops and clutch. And ooh..the hand mirror sounds unique!

Ok..the huge dork that I am just *squee'd* at the possible dessert party invite! I've always wanted to go to one! Def do the flip flops and clutch. And ooh..the hand mirror sounds unique!

You're too cute. Regardless I will see your pretty face when I'm down there. <3

And I cannot wait to see how it all turns out. I have too many ideas going around in my head.

Ahhhh, I'm such a bad DIS friend! Sorry you didnt like DL all that mich .... I told ya you should have gone to Napa Rose. :p

Ahhhh, I'm such a bad DIS friend! Sorry you didnt like DL all that mich .... I told ya you should have gone to Napa Rose. :p

Aw, it's not that I didn't LIKE DL, it's just it really is totally different than WDW. Yanno? I'll definitely be back! haha.
Next DL trip will be better cause I'm going to be sure to find you!

I know you said Napa, but Dave saw the prices and wasn't a fan of it because he knew I wouldn't eat most of my plate.. haha. I'm a super picky eatter and I hate meat. :rotfl:

So, I totally forgot to tell everyone! Last week my father officially told us...

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING 2013!!!

Ah! I'm so friggn stoked. I cannot wait to start planning for mom, dad, brother, HUSBAND and myself. Eek! I'm going to make this a vacation that they'll never forget.
Plus I'm hoping to somehow figure out if I can get a low budget vow renewal in? ;D Small. Intimate. Perhaps a castle shoot of course.. (honestly the only reasoning I'm thinking of it ;D.. sad??).

Just thought I'd let you guys know. Tomorrow is my LAST florist consultation. If I don't like them, I'm booking with the one I had just seen. So we'll see! :scared1: :scared1:

So glad to hear about your Thanksgiving trip!! How exciting!!

Can't wait to hear how the florist goes. Keep us updated!!

Yay for WDW!!!!

Good luck with the florist. pixiedust:

So glad to hear about your Thanksgiving trip!! How exciting!!

Can't wait to hear how the florist goes. Keep us updated!!

How was the florist??

Thanks ladies! I'm sooo excited!

Andrea, we will be sure to meet up on my trip btw! lol.

I will be back with a full update regarding the florist later on today.. I'm actually awaiting my bridesmaid to get here and we're going to look for dresses. =] There's 4 final contenders and I gotta have them all try them on. It's only her and my maid of honor left. I think I'm leaving it up to my maid of honor to choose because, well I just can't! ;D So I promise later on I'll be back with pictures and updates!! :surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

Congrats on having another Disney trip in the works! It's always excellent to have something to look forward to! We are very close to finalizing our next trip... it's looking like April 2013!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter