DavIfer 10.6.12* at home Disney Magical wedding

Congrats on the job!!! That is so exciting!!!

Have fun at Disneyland. I was just there in August and it is so fun!! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Congrats on the job! HeadStart is an amazing program.

I hope you have a blast at DL!!

Congratz on the new job honey! I had a lot of those flowers on my inspiration board as well. I really like your ideas, I can't wait to see what you end up going with :)

Hey ladies! I'm back!! Vacation was amazing and so totally much needed! =]

I'm trying my best to catch up on everyone's PJ's! PLUS I have loads of stuff to do this week before I start my new job on Monday. Ack! Craziness!

I promise I will have a DisneyLand mini report for you sometime this week with a few pictures. I just posted loads of pictures up on Facebook though! So if you're my friend you can already check them out! Or you can always add me! :lovestruc

Just wanted to say hiii and that I didn't forget about all of you!

i.missed.you :hug:

my phone is being crazy and won't let me on the net.... so i'll check your pix tonight... i checked some of them last night :)

glad you had a good time!!

((um i just saw that my ticker says "weeks".... oh my!))

HEY GIRL HEY!!!!!!!!!!I MISSED YOU LUV!!!!! :hug:

It sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! So happy!!! And what a nice stress reliever right before your new job, which by the way you will do FANTASTIC!!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see your TR!!!!

LOVE YOU GIRL!!!! :lovestruc

LuvLuvLuv- AHHHH WEEKS!!!!!!!!!:scared1: :yay:

Yeah!! Congratulations on your new job! I am an educator too (now principal) and there is nothing more rewarding than working with children! The little ones progress so quickly from the beginning of the year to the end...you will see a big difference! :cheer2: Have a great first day on Monday!!

i.missed.you :hug:

my phone is being crazy and won't let me on the net.... so i'll check your pix tonight... i checked some of them last night :)

glad you had a good time!!

((um i just saw that my ticker says "weeks".... oh my!))

Umm.. I missed you more!! :hug: :hug:

Stupid phone! But hopefully you can look at them soon!

I can't believe you're weeks away! I am so excited for you! It'll all be worth it in the end! <3

HEY GIRL HEY!!!!!!!!!!I MISSED YOU LUV!!!!! :hug:

It sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! So happy!!! And what a nice stress reliever right before your new job, which by the way you will do FANTASTIC!!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see your TR!!!!

LOVE YOU GIRL!!!! :lovestruc

LuvLuvLuv- AHHHH WEEKS!!!!!!!!!:scared1: :yay:

I misseded you too! Your random texts while on vacation made me smile! haha.

I did have a great time, but now I'm stressing out cause as of right now no paycheck in 2 weeks is KILLING me and I'm still not even sure of my dang start date! :scared1: :scared1: My car payment I don't even have enough of money for.

Yeah!! Congratulations on your new job! I am an educator too (now principal) and there is nothing more rewarding than working with children! The little ones progress so quickly from the beginning of the year to the end...you will see a big difference! :cheer2: Have a great first day on Monday!!

Thanks! Yes I love working with kids, I'm just super anxious to get into the classroom and get the paycheck! lol. Money is killing me. And I wanna meet my kiddies!!

Sooo, how's the job?? :)

I didn't even freeeking start yet! I'm so annoyed. I had my fingerprinting done on Monday and now they don't know if I'll be able to start this coming Monday, which is what was originally planned! I need the money and I'm officially freaking out. 2 weeks no pay is TOO much!

Ugh hopefully you will. When I got a job subbing a school I had my fingerprinting done on a Tuesday and was in the schools that Thursday.

Ugh hopefully you will. When I got a job subbing a school I had my fingerprinting done on a Tuesday and was in the schools that Thursday.

Yeah, it's strange. NJ can be so dang slow sometimes! I went in this morning to turn in my paperwork and they still haven't gotten my fingerprinting back! But I will be in the school on Monday either way. What really stinks is the woman I needed to talk to about the curriculum and such wasn't there when I was there so I'm going in completely blindsided no clue as to what I'm doing in my OWN classroom! :scared1: :scared1: Stressed out much? So we'll see. I have no idea what my classroom looks like or where it is or what door to go in when I get to the school. Should be an interesting week that is for sure! Eek!

So to celebrate and destress during this disgusting weather I've been watching Disney movies all day! :wizard:

OMG, ladies I am so so so so so entirely sorry I've been so MIA. I started the new job last week and it's been absolute chaos. I love my kiddies! It's just a lot of work to go on right away. I need to redecorate and get the classroom structured MEANWHILE knowing the government is coming to review the center sometime soon, unannounced and here I am brand new in the classroom! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
That pretty much sums up about how I feel right now, everyday! Plus I have a difficult aide and I'm dealing with a really friggn strange bridesmaid situation. Needless to say, I'm in need of a vacation!

But I promise you, either this week or weekend I will be back to update you! I've gone bridesmaid dress shopping, had 4 florist consultations, received my tiara/veil, and dress stress again! haha. Plus I'll throw in some fun pictures from DisneyLand! ;D

For now, I leave you with this!
IMG_6287.jpg

Glad to hear you're finally settled in the classroom!! You'll do just fine with the review! No worries!!

Can't wait to hear more more more plans!

Good luck getting your room in order and working with your aide! I was previously teaching a special education class in a high school and had so many challenges with the assistants. It was so stressful and it wasn't because of the kids, but the adults! Thinking of you!

Hey ladies! So I of course have the update for you as promised!! The weather is miserable outside here so I'm being a bum and staying inside.. Dave ran back to his house to get a few things and I opted to stay home... Cause I knew I could get on here without interruption! haha.

FIRST UP... DISNEYLAND!
I don't wanna do too much of a detailed report on this.. especially since it was only a 1 day experience really! ;D But I'm willing to answer any questions! hah. We went there Thursday afternoon because we figured we can walk around Downtown.. check in.. and then head back to Downtown to finish up and grab dinner. I will say Downtown was a total disappointment. It's so TINY! We finished the entire Downtown area AND bought tickets for the parks the next day before we even check into the hotel! lol. We hung out at the hotel for a bit and then went driving around before grabbing dinner at Storytellers Cafe. I will say I was definitely upset with our choice. We would have much rather paid a couple bucks more and gone to Napa Rose. But oh well, it is what it is! We finished out the night with another stroll Downtown and headed back to the hotel.
The next day we planned on being in DisneyLand all day! I will say it's very nostalgic there and I loved seeing the lantern lit for Walt at the Firehouse. It was awesome. I was shocked though with how SMALL Sleeping Beauty's castle was! Clearly she wasn't a very wealthy princess! ;D But none the less, I loved a lot of the rides that WDW doesn't have and we rode almost every attraction throughout the day that we've never been on in WDW. The only ones we missed were Alice, Mr Toad's and the Canal Boats. Which was a bummer, but we're sure we'll be back out there to visit his uncle again a year or so after the wedding so we'll be sure to visit again! We attended the Halloween Party there but we were both a bit upset with it.. the Fireworks were great and so was the parades.. but the 'exclusive' merchandise was available ALL day.. so it wasn't very exclusive and it seemed they didn't have any really good systems down for the character meet n greet lines because they were crazy long! It's definitely not something I'd attend again and after attending the MVMCP in WDW we were expecting a lot more.
But over all DL was great.. but not somewhere we'd visit unless we were already out in California.. My heart is still in WDW.

SECOND UP.. FLORISTS
So far I've met with 4 florists... 2 of which were alright. 1 was great but the prices sucked.. and the last I think is going to end up being my florist! She gets all of my visions and her prices seem to be the most reasonable! I have one more I've been checking out and possibly going to sit with but I haven't decided yet.. I think I should just stick with my gut! lol. I wish I had pictures to post.. but all my inspirations have come more from my mind and just describing what I see than everything else! But I will say there will be LOTS of color, whimsicalness, glitter, crystals, and textures throughout all of my florals. Some of the key flowers are mango, purple, green, white orchids, mango & deep purple calla lilies, and possibly some dahlias. Its going to be awesome! Once we choose my florist we're going to get samples done so I will be sure to post pictures of those!! But we're definitely keeping it simple for the church and cocktail hour.. then once you enter the ballroom it's going to be like you step into one of Tim Burton's movies and Disney World in one! Yippie!!

THIRDLY... BRIDAL ACCESSORIES​
I have FINALLY received my gorgeous wedding shoes from my beloved friend over in London. She decided to customize them for me as a wedding gift! They're truly gorgeous. I'm going to include a picture for you ladies.. even though nobody else has really seen them! ;D
IMG_5700.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

I also got my tiara and veil the other day! I have pictures of the tiara but not of the veil because that's one thing I'm not letting David see at all. So it's in hiding. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get her out and put her on to try it out! haha. But I'm afraid my dog will step on it cause she's crazy like that. But it's gorgeous! =]
IMG_6658.jpg

FOURTH.. BRIDESMAID DRAMA
So I really don't feel like going through this too in depth. But it's definitely been some craziness. My one bridesmaid as you know is engaged and I was to be in her wedding. Well then I get home from California and she tells me that there's been a lot of drama going on and she has to tell me. In the long run she tells me that her father has been throwing a fuss because I'm in the wedding and her family doesn't know me. She's also been having issues with her future sister-in-law and wasn't sure if she really wanted to have her in the wedding so she may be getting rid of the bridal party all together and just having a maid of honor. Well I then find out while at dinner with her fiance and her along with Dave that she IS still having a maid of honor AND bridesmaid.. I was furious. I immediately tell her we need to talk and I want to know why I am being booted out of the wedding.. she proceeds to tell me that the issues with the father and then about how I had said something to her about the bridesmaid dress she had picked out for HER wedding were SUPER similar to the ones that I had been looking out and if she thought it was weird... well she thought that I was turning the weddings into a competition and decided that maybe it wouldn't be that easy to explain our friendship to her family and decided to no longer have me in the wedding. Which of course I clarified to her and made sure to tell her that I wasn't meaning it to be taken like that what so ever and I'm upset that she would even THINK I'd be competitive... our styles are polar opposites anyways! So long story short.. she then tells me that if her brother accepts being a groomsmen I will be the 3rd bridesmaid. Ugh. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions..

ON TOP of all of that I've been dealing with adjusting to work. I'm getting there. Within another week or two I should be fully adjusted and settled.. hopefully the children will be as well!
And I've really been thinking about my dress and I'm just not sure if it's what I really want anymore.. I may be scheduling a trip to Kleinfeld's if anyone cares to join..

And here are our finished STD'S!!
IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5711.jpg

Thanks for the mini DL report! I felt the same way about the castle. Sooo small! :lmao: And I'm sorry you were disappointed with a bunch of things...but my heart will always be with WDW too!

I can't wait to see pics of your floral creativity. It sounds beautiful!

Your shoes are AMAZING! I am soo jealous! What a nice friend you have!

And bridesmaids drama...it seems like there can't be a wedding without drama! Why can't everyone just be happy and get along! :confused3 (I am STILL having drama with mine!)

And I love your Save the Dates! They're so cute!

Thanks for the mini DL report! I felt the same way about the castle. Sooo small! :lmao: And I'm sorry you were disappointed with a bunch of things...but my heart will always be with WDW too!

I can't wait to see pics of your floral creativity. It sounds beautiful!

Your shoes are AMAZING! I am soo jealous! What a nice friend you have!

And bridesmaids drama...it seems like there can't be a wedding without drama! Why can't everyone just be happy and get along! :confused3 (I am STILL having drama with mine!)

And I love your Save the Dates! They're so cute!

No problem! It's definitely a great park. But I'd rather spend the money in WDW! haha. I want to visit every Disney park at least once in my lifetime. =]

Yes.. for sure! I cannot wait to see what she comes up with!

I'm very fortunate. The shoes are gorgeous. I need to try and take some pictures in the sun of them to try and capture the sparkle. Did you see the hidden Mickey's.

That's unfortunate you're still having issues! What cracks me up about my bm.. is she tells me she wants drama free. When in reality.. SHE is creating the drama. lol. But whatever. I'm going to be the bigger person! ;D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter