CP Dinner Package Update thread - 8/20- THEY ARE AVAILALBE!

zulaya

DIS Veteran
8/14 - 7:15am CDT. Not available yet
8/16 - nothing yet. CM says should be out in the next 2 weeks
8/17 - nothing yet. CM put me on hold today to talk with someone - who I don't know - and came back and said, "Ma'am, unfortunately we don't have those ready yet, but we expect them to be available anytime." I asked, "Anytime today?" She said, " No, in the next few days." So we'll see...
8/18 - not available yet. This CM had no idea when but just put me on hold to see when it might be available...she's back and she said she called the Dining Help Line and these people have no clue either. Amazing at the lack of information Disney shares.
8/19 - not yet. CM says no release date available yet either. (sigh)
8/20 - packages are out, but no speaker lists are available yet.. yeah!

August 14, 11:00 am EST not available and no answer as to when, yet.

tried at approx. 3:30 est 8/14, cm checked and said is still saying coming soon! Hope it isn't fri, sat, sun, or mon - we will be away and I'm hoping for 12/24!:rolleyes:

Called and CM said not available yet. Supposedly they are trying to nail down narrators. CM said should be available soon. Mid-September seems odd.

I cannot wait for CP. We'll be at Disney from 12-6 to the 15th. I'm hoping we'll have a couple of choices for narrators.

:)

Thankd z,
I was going to call this morning but thought I would check the boards first. You called already and it is only 8am here! Keep checking!

Carol

bumping...CM says in the next few days...read updated thread starting post for more info.

Hi! I just found this thread. I've been calling for CP every morning since 8/13. I've gotten lots of responses depending on CM, but the consensus seems to be that it could be any time now, noone knows when, it'll just appear on their screens one morning. They all agreed that it would be entered in overnight, so if it's not there first thing in the morning it won't be there until the next day. One very kind CM told me they'd been given a handout listing dates but nothing else on 8/13, and they usually get those within a week of event becoming available. Another CM told me the delay was in lining up the guest narrators, which makes sense to me. Anyway, I'll keep trying every morning until it's there. Glad to have some company while I wait!

Kaycee

I just called to book a different PS and the CM told me to check back "next month" regarding the CP dinner packages. This wait seems to be getting longer and longer!

Zulaya~
I sent you a private message. Did you get it??

They're out as of 5 pm today. No news on the guest stars yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter