CP Dinner Package Update thread - 8/20- THEY ARE AVAILALBE!

:D :D :D Thanks for the great timely info!!!! Booked them this morning for Christmas Eve! Will be our first time ever, I am soooo excited!!!!!

They are out! I can tell you that Restaurant Marrakesh is in Tier 2 and that prices are $32.99 for an adult and $10.99 for kids which I believe is the same as last year.

Thanks to those that kept updating! I got mine for Christmas Day...just what we wanted! One question though. The CM said our dinner time ( Le Cellier ) is tied to our PS time ( 8:15), but couldn't tell me the dining time. Does anyone know what the dining time would be? Thanks! Oh btw..the 3rd tier was $39.99. They charge you at time of reservation but it is refundable up to 48 hrs in advance.

Ok, I couldn't wait because that didn't sound right to me, so I called back and here's my first complaint of the day!! CM's that don't know what they're doing! So, it cost me another long distance call to straighten it out. Heads up....if you don't get 2 confirmation numbers you don't have dinner reservations. Apparently my first CM didn't know what she was doing and yes you do book your dinner time at the same time. It is "tied" to the package in that there are certain blocks of time that you have to choose from, but the exact time is not pre-determined. Oh well, at least it's straight now, but it sure is awful early here to be getting angry!

I just got my package for Le Cellier and the 8:15 show. They have pre-determined times for dining based on the show you select. My time is 4:50 pm because we have 14 in our party. You should get the exact time for dinner.

First call: CM said that the dining confirmation number was the same as the CP package confirmation number. I called back to have another CM verify this and he said that was correct and checked and said that yes, my dining reservation was in the computer. So, is there only one confirmation number this year ?

Have they indicated whether or not the "after 4:00 admission package" will be available this year?

Called and CM advised that Garden Grille was open for bookings for the 11/29 6:45 show. Can't explain why (since it is available for the early and late shows) but suggested I call back in a few days when the glitch will surely be worked out. In the interim, made reservations at Biergarten so I could at least hold the show (though there's not a thing there that our kids will eat).

CM said there are 2 reservation numbers, but system says to only give us one of them since they are tied together.

So, is there only one confirmation number this year ?

Yikes! Does Disney ever give anyone the same story twice? As I said in my earlier post, my first cm thought she didn't have to even book a time for dinner. This CM took my charge card and even gave me the total charge. My 2nd call corrected this, but I definitely have 2 confirmation numbers and was told I had to have 2, one for dinner and one for the CP. The 2nd CM even took a look at my reservation and said, "No, she didn't book a reservation for dinner. I sure am glad you called back because you would not have had a place to eat on Christmas Day! You did have priority seating for the CP though." So, were they going to charge me $127.00 for priority seating??? I have no idea what is really right, I may well have 2 ressies now for the CP package:confused: Anyone have a definitive answer? Please tell me my 2nd CM was right, I'm going to have to take out a loan just to pay the phone bill!

Debby7...are you saying that last year you did need 2 confirmation numbers?

In the past six years, I have always had separate confirmation numbers , one for the package , one for the dining ps. I do believe what Piglette was told, there are probably two numbers in the computer, we are being given the package number, which is linked to the dinner reservation number. As I said, I called back to check and the 2nd Cm said that my dinner reservation was in the system.

Here's what I got:

No after 4 admission option

No mention of shopping discount--I asked and CM said it didn't say anything about that on her info

Got one confirmation number which hopefully is for 5 pm dinner at Chefs de France for 815 CP on 12/9---CM said no later times available. I had asked for 645 show first and was told dinner time would be something like 830--too late for us.

We have 5:30 @ Marrekesh, 8:15 show for December 8th. One confirmation number.CM didn't really offer much information , didn't know if we could pick them up at our resort or if it was only at the location in EPCOT., He didn't mention shopping discount either. Hopefully as they book more of these ressies, they will be more sure of what they are doing.

When I called for info this morning, I was told it does include the 15% merchandise discount at Epcot. :D

Debby 7,
I was told you could pick up tickets 7 day prior at any property resort or at Epcot.

I was told I could pick what time I wanted to have dinner and then they would let me know which CP showing I would go to. I got to PS numbers. And I was told I could pick tickets up 7 days in advance, at Epcot or my hotel guest relations, I was told nothing about the 15%(but I didn't ask)

I am very happy as it turned out I got exactly what I wanted 6:45 CP...8:15 Dinner at Teppanyaki, 12/21/02, 6 adults.

Thanks zulaya for keeping the post updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Got 12/24 8:15 and 5:30 PS at alfredo's. She said that they were getting lots of calls and reading all the info on it yesterday. She couldn't find the 15% discount noted anywhere in her paperwork though????

I also received 1 confirmation #. She said we would get badges at the restaurant for the show.

Just got off the phone. Thank goodness I was on the DC 800 number line because I was on the phone for over 30 minutes!! Poor CM had no idea what he was doing. At first he gave me only one reservation number for the CP seating, didn't seem to think I needed a separate PS for San Angel. I politely persisted, he put me on hold at least 3 times, maybe 4, I'm not sure.

I finally ended up with 5:00 showing on Dec 23 (what I wanted) and dinner at 8pm. I wanted 7:30 dinner, but earliest was 8pm. Which tells me this thing is really selling out, because we aren't within the 120 day PS time frame yet. So all those other ressies are for CP people! Already!!

I had thought that my 11 y/o would fall under the child's ressie, but CM said it was 3-9. I know that's true for park tickets but I thought for dining he'd still be considered a child until he turns 12. Does anyone know?

Kaycee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter