CP Dinner Package Update thread - 8/20- THEY ARE AVAILALBE!

I called this morning and got a good CM but she didn't explain everything like they have in the past. I got 4:30 dinner at Alfredos for the 6:45 show. This is what we did in 2000 and it worked out fine. I did get 2 PS #s at first she charged me for my DS11 as a child but I had her switch it to an adult because I know he's going to order off of the Adult menu and I don't want any problems once I am there. My total came to $138.80 for 3 Adults and 1 child

Christmas Eve - CP at 6:45 and PS at Rose and Crown at 8:00 -
hoping to get an outside table and watch Illuminations - it COULD happen??!! :bounce:

My DH booked our CP today for December 3. We were given two confirmation numbers, one for the dinner and one for the show.

One thing we were told that I haven't seen mentioned is that the CP is not offered on December 1 at all and the 5:00 show on December 2nd was also not offered. It figures since 12/1 was the day we actually wanted...:(

For the price questions... The 39.99 (LeCellier) includes gratuity, but not tax. The overall price they quoted does include tax. Ours came to 2*39.99*1.06 = $84.78.

However, I definitely will confirm everything again after hearing about all of the confusion.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us informed!

We called this evening...the CM didn't know much about how to book the CP package...but she sought help and everything took 10min. We did get 2 confirmation #s...one for the CP and one for our PS at Restaurant Marrakesh...dinner at 5:30, show at 8:15 Dec. 11. We were told to pick up our tickets at our resort (AKL) Guest Services. Our price=$69.94 for 2 adults...includes 15% gratuity, does not include tax. Considering the CM admitted that she hadn't booked a CP package before...she was great...she put us on hold to confirm everything with someone else.

When I booked mine for 12/6, 8:15 show w/5:20 dinner at LeCellier I got cm right away, but he told me that it was all new way for them to book this year. I think that's what's taking them so long. I have not called back to verify, but he re-confirmed the ressie twice and really took his time (15-20 min) because he told me he didn't want to make error. He was really great! He went through all info regarding pick up of pkg, what price included, and that cc was being charged now, & cancellation policy. After hearing all the errors made, I think I'll call later and double check.

I am so excited and relieved. I really wanted to do this show on Xmas Eve and was worried that I would not be able to get my ps at the time/restaurant/show I wanted. I just booked the 8:15pm show w/dinner at Chefs de France at 5pm. One less thing to worry about now!! I can't wait. This is our first ever trip during the holidays. I too was only given one confirmation number, and the person I spoke with seemed to know what they were doing. Only took a little more than 5 min and I got through on the phone right away at 9am.

I just confirmed our 12/16 package....it's exactly the way that we wanted it to be. Dinner at LaCellier at 5 p.m. and CP at 8:15. I specifically asked about the 2 confirmation number and the CM said we don't really need the one for the dinner but offered to give it to me. Of course, I took it. I'd rather have too much information that not enough!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter