Coupon Train~

Thanks so much Hereyago!!! One week you sent me an envie with 5 smart balance milk coupons. I was in HEAVEN!!! Isn't it funny the things we get excited about!

ha ha very true. My favorite things are jello coupons or more importantly Tidy Cat cat litter coupons, lol.

It's like every week getting coupons, it's like opening Cracker Jacks when I was little to see what you get, ha ha.

But with coupons you get to save money YEAH!

Late checking in this week-The next few weeks are going to be busy with 1 college grad and 1 HS grad!

Received 2 envelopes last week-1 from Jan and 1 from Corinna-Thank you!!

Also received from my new sender this week and mailed out to Amanda on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Looking forward to seeing what I have at home waiting for me...I think I have some inserts from my mom waiting for me, so I should have some hefty stuff to send out this week.

ha ha very true. My favorite things are jello coupons or more importantly Tidy Cat cat litter coupons, lol.

It's like every week getting coupons, it's like opening Cracker Jacks when I was little to see what you get, ha ha.

But with coupons you get to save money YEAH!

That's a great way to describe it!! Kinda like Forrest Gump, you never know what your gonna get. :thumbsup2 I like it.

Garydeb-I have a thick manila envie and a regular white envie to take to the PO tomorrow morning...(maybe this afternoon) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!