Coupon Train~

Today I got the ginormous coupon envelope from Vegasnative! Thank you so much there was a ton in there that I needed. My kitties now will have plenty of litter. :)

Received a huge envelope a few days ago-Thank you!!

Happy belated birthday Corinna!!!!!!!

Amy, did you get any coupons from me this week? I had them all packed up in the envelope along with some bills that I was going to mail but I have no recollection of mailing anything - bills, coupons, nothing! LOL! Just thinking that if you got your envie, maybe I indeed did mail the bills! LOL! :confused3

Hi- I wanted to check in and see if ohnowewontgo recieved the envelope I mailed out on Monday the 14th for her?

Thank you-
Jenny

:)

Amy, did you get any coupons from me this week? I had them all packed up in the envelope along with some bills that I was going to mail but I have no recollection of mailing anything - bills, coupons, nothing! LOL! Just thinking that if you got your envie, maybe I indeed did mail the bills! LOL! :confused3

not yet but maybe it'll come today

checking in folks...haven't been on lately...and I missed mailing this past week. I got some horrible infection in my face that is resistant to medications. So I haven't really been able to do much until today. I'm still swollen and sore but I least I'm not running a fever anymore.

I'll be mailing out today and Monday :thumbsup2

Hi- I wanted to check in and see if ohnowewontgo recieved the envelope I mailed out on Monday the 14th for her?

Thank you-
Jenny

:)

Sure did! Got it yesterday, thank you :) We took a "husband wife mandatory internet computer break" for 24 hours so I was a little late checking in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!