Coupon Train~

vegasnative

DIS Veteran
Basically we swap grocery manufacturers coupons that come in your Sunday paper. You clip em on Sunday, mail them on Monday to an assigned person. You have a different person assigned to mail to you, when you receive yours in the mail at the end of the week, sort em (keep the ones you will use, pass the rest on), clip em again Sunday, mail em again Monday. jeankeri now runs this train, so if interested, please PM her.

I'm here! Mailed out late this week. Sorry, Jessica! This graduation party prep stuff is keeping me busy. Should be back on time next week.

Oh, I got a postage due with my last one $0.20. No biggie--I paid it. Just FYI. Jessica, if I ever have that, please let me know! I almost always go into he PO and that shouldn't happen, but I have been known to slap some stamps on and mail from home on the crazy weeks. I always over-estimate, though. (I hope!)

I received coupons yesterday and mailed them today. There might not be coupons in the paper on the 28th due to Memorial Day.

Found the new thread! I realized I haven't checked in for ages, so here I am!

I have been sending and I have been receiving with no problems.

Thanks so much Hereyago!!! One week you sent me an envie with 5 smart balance milk coupons. I was in HEAVEN!!! Isn't it funny the things we get excited about!

Anne I have had a brutally busy work week and have not had time to get to the PO with luck I will mail your 4 envies tomorrow on my way to second job . I am gonna try to get out early!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts