Coupon Train~

Received my envie from MN_Gal last week and mailing out an envie to nzdisneymom today! :thumbsup2

BTW this is a little :offtopic: , but I'm too excited and need to share!! I think I may have a new ticker soon! I just graduated with my PhD and a pin code arrived in the mail, so I'm thinking celebration trip! I'm a big Potter fan (Ravenclaw House!) and so I may make my first trip there. !!! so excited !! We are looking at the calendar tonight.

:yay:

Corinna,

Happybirthday.gif

Received my envie from MN_Gal last week and mailing out an envie to nzdisneymom today! :thumbsup2

BTW this is a little :offtopic: , but I'm too excited and need to share!! I think I may have a new ticker soon! I just graduated with my PhD and a pin code arrived in the mail, so I'm thinking celebration trip! I'm a big Potter fan (Ravenclaw House!) and so I may make my first trip there. !!! so excited !! We are looking at the calendar tonight.

:cool1: That is awesome!!!!! Congrats on the PhD!!!! We went to Harry Potter World in September and it is TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!! My boys loved it! When you get the butterbeer, make sure it is the frozen one, that is yummy, the other not so much. :thumbsup2

Continue to send and receive!
Happy Birthday Corinna!!! :banana:

Congratulations!!! I definitely think a celebration trip is in order!

I'm a day late to the party, but happy birthday Corinna - and thanks again for coordinating us!

:cheer2: party: :bday:

Sent out envies yesterday to Ellen & Kim, and some surprises pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!