• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confess your Disney sins!

Don't Like Soarin. Never tried a Dole Whip. Not crazy about MGM.

still sinning- love these flame free zones

just the thought of a dole whip makes me nauseated
and the turkey legs, no thank you

my real sin?
okay, i eat 2 mickey bars in a row. i am a glutton for mickey bars. and i secretly will NOT likely go to mgm this time around. wicked way too hot of a concrete jungle for me.
( yeah, another sin, i use the word wicked all the time0
wicked awfull bad habit , huh?:rotfl2:

Ayuh..that's a wicked pissah!!!

:rolleyes1 I think dole whips are disgusting.

:rolleyes1 I have never had any desire ever to stay at AKL...but I was outvoted for the upcoming trip. Hoping I'll love it!

Last summer, I spent 4 days in WDW and 4 days on the cruise and NEVER had a Mickey Bar. (Actually, I don't feel guilty about that; more like I missed out on something!) :rotfl:

However, I am a US History teacher, and we skipped both American Adventure AND Hall of Presidents! That I feel a tad bit guilty about.

As others have stated,
I am a huge Disney pin collector, but I never trade with CMs.
I never trade at all actually.
I just don't see the point.
If I buy a pin then obviously I like it and I want to keep it.

As others have stated,
I am a huge Disney pin collector, but I never trade with CMs.
I never trade at all actually.
I just don't see the point.
If I buy a pin then obviously I like it and I want to keep it.

I don't collect pins (shotglasses instead), but I never understood the point to pin trading either, for the exact reasons you talk about. I wouldn't want to trade my shot glasses...they have sentimental value above all else! I would think the same thing for pins...

Add me to those who've never had a Dole Whip. And I don't plan to ever have one.

I've never traded a pin. I don't see the point. Like the PPs, my DD and I buy the ones we like.

I've never ridden Splash Mountain. I do not like water rides.

I let my DH ride Dumbo with the kids.

They say confession is good for the soul. So here goes...

-Illuminations bores me
-I have been to WDW 10 times, MK is my favorite park, and I have NEVER ridden the LIberty Belle riverboat
-I am diabetic, but Mickey bars are too great of a temptation for me to resist

Okay, confession time.

I think getting autographs from the characters is st00pid:rolleyes1 . I think a picture of my kids with them is better than their badly scribbled name in a book that will be lost.

I do not care for the turkey legs. I think they should be salty.

I can't ride the teacups, they will make me vomit.
:scared:

OK here goes

4 times WDW and twice to DL-never been on (and no desire) Swiss family/Tarzans treehouse.

If I get a nice spot to sit for a parade, I often "accidentally" spill ice cream/soda on the wall/ground next to me to stop people invading my space.

I was REALLY disappointed to see the castle in DL after seeing Cinderella castle in WDW

I have a burning desire to smack smug Wendy in the nose when I see her-I always felt the same as a kid watching Peter pan

I'm not a nice person.:sad2:

Never had a Dole Whip, turkey leg, or Mickey Bar.

Fell asleep in La Nouba.

Have absolutely NO desire to stay at the Grand Floridian.

and the worst for last ....

I *HATE* cartoons,including Disney cartoons.

Okay, here goes....A few times when my DH and I have stayed on site, we never even visited a park, unless you count DD.:blush:

As long as everybody is confessing:

1- I haven't been to AK in two years which is really sad since I love this park. I just always seem to run out of time.
2- I HATE MGM!!! Have been there for a grand total of 10 hours in 10 years. Stupid park has only thrill rides (I hate things that drop you) or old rides (I loved Star Tours - back in 1993).
3- I am addicted to the peanut butter mousse brownie at Peco's Bill. I now stop there just to eat them.
4- I haven't ridden Splash Mountain in well over a decade. See #2 (hatred of dropping).
5 - I really, really love IASW and like to sing along quietly.

I don't care for that Dumbo ride at all.

I love that lame ride in Mexico.

I wear Payless Croc knock-offs. They are comfy and $20 bucks cheaper.

I steer my kids toward pintrades that aren't junk. Leave them to there own devices and they will trade really good pins for anything, so I supervise.:sad2:

Before the DDP we ate at buffets 99% of the time.

We think the DDP is to little food. Give us a sitdown breakfast, a sitdown dinner and a snack.

We are resort snobs.

We went to WDW during the holidays and didn't go to see the Osbourne lights even though we wanted to. I believe we would die of boredom at the Candlelight Processional. We also managed to miss Christmas Wishes even though we went to the MVMCP. We were to busy riding Splash Mountain.

I caused a little scene after my hubby went off with two of our girls and enjoyed the airconditioned splendor of honey I Shrunk the Audience while me and our other girl almost had heat strokes trying to find them.:scared:

On our last trip, DSis and I sat for 4 hours on a bench in Frontierland and people watched!

I have never had a Dole Whip.

Turkey legs gross me out!!!

I Love the Small World song!!

I hate the Tiki Room and have told ppl in my group that it was closed so we wouldn't have to do it.

Ok...I am going to confess....

I DONT LIKE DOLE WHIPS!!!!!!!
There I said it I feel much better.

...and I think Turkey Legs are disgusting!

Can I confess a sin of my DH? He never has let us watch Wishes all the way through...there is always some reason why he needs to beat the crowds...

I make my family eat at the Portobello Yacht Club just so I can have the Cappuccino Gelato.

I went to the Hoop De Doo 18 years ago and thought it was so corny and the food was terrible.

If I get a nice spot to sit for a parade, I often "accidentally" spill ice cream/soda on the wall/ground next to me to stop people invading my space.

:lmao: *making a mental note*

Since we're all being honest:

**I bring my refillable mugs back to POR when we stay there.;)

**I have never been in the Swiss Family Treehouse (I just don't get how that is a fun thing to do)

**I checked out of Wilderness Lodge a day early, because I couldnt stand the aptmosphere.

**MGM bores me into unconscienceness

**I have been known to step on the toes of people who don't MOVE ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE ROW.....:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter