Confess your Disney sins!

I could skip going to Epcot during our trips. Infact, I only want to spend half a day there when we go in May. It's a like a smart kids park, I'd rather be singing zip-a-dee-doo-dah on Splash Mountain and not have to use my brain at all.

I can relate in a way!
I love to be doing mindless things and riding fun mindless rides on vacation!
I only go to EPCOT for Soarin', Test Track, and the World Showcase!
I never feel the need to spend more than 3/4 of a day there when there is so much magic kingdom and animal kingdom waiting! Woo Hoo Expedition Everest and Space Mountain! [for examples of my favorite mindless rides...]

I've been to WDW twice since EE opened and I STILL haven't ridden!

I'm a little apalled at myself even! :eek:

Confessing.....
:3dglasses We use our Dolphin refillable mugs from our last trip (they have no dates, tags and still look the same)

:3dglasses Our young teen DD orders off the children's menu - a small eater and very picky

:3dglasses We look for discounts and use them when we can :thumbsup2

Ok...I am going to confess....

I DONT LIKE DOLE WHIPS!!!!!!!
There I said it I feel much better.

Hmmm....is this a flame free area????

Ok, my Disney sins are if I bought it at Disney and it's reusable - I'm bringing it back next year.

1) Popcorn bucket. I love my popcorn bucket. I use it all the time at home. I also bring it back with me when I travel to Disney. I love that bucket at WDW, it seals, I can hang it on the stroller, it's a quick snack that you can just always have on you. Am I going to buy a new bucket at every park, every year? Heck no!

2) AK drink cup. Yep, it gets repacked and reused at AK.

3) Light up toys bought previously at WDW. DD has been using the same light-up toys for years that were bought orginally at DIsney. So long now, that the wand one she has isn't even sold in that color anymore.

4) Towels. We bought our beach towels at WDW and we bring 'em back every year to use at the pool and water parks (I store them in the locker at the water parks.)

I didn't even make it over to MGM on my last trip, and it was a 9 day trip! I'm still not sure how that happened!

ok confession time....umm i got nothing - i'm perfect!;)

ok, ok, i'll be serious now...

*i've never ridden dumbo

*i've never ridden TOT (too scared, but friends are making me next time...i might wet myself)

*i fell asleep during illuminations :-)blush:

When we were down in October, we spent about four hours total at MGM - and I did not ride Tower of Terror!! I felt so guilty! Also, we didn't even to go DownTown Disney. I feel better now!!

P.S. It was our first trip with our DS's (5 and 13 mos.) Kind of hard to get everything in - not like when just the DW and me went alone!!:love:

diz whiz, I live in Athens,GA and I am a die hard Georgia Bulldog and I also am a die hard Yankee fan

My sin was I use to consider die hard DL fans rivals ( I know shame on me)

I think Dole Whips, school bread, and beaver tails taste AWFUL.:scared:

The best thing about the beaver tail was the topping (strawberries and cream) The dough was just gross.

OK...I confess too....I don't like Resort tv and I didn't enjoy MVMCP (too crowded). I can't believe that I'm actually admitting this....:sad2:

I could skip going to Epcot during our trips. Infact, I only want to spend half a day there when we go in May. It's a like a smart kids park, I'd rather be singing zip-a-dee-doo-dah on Splash Mountain and not have to use my brain at all.

LOL!! Have you seen the previews for that new show on Fox called "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" (or something like that)? No way would I go on that show and embarrass myself!

My very first DIS sins...

we walked out during Illuminations after watching for two minutes...:rolleyes1

we left MK in the middle of a great day just to go to "Germany" for brats (but we went back to MK after eating the brats!!) :)

we left our hotel at 9pm just to run to DTD to get marshmallows on a stick dipped in chocolate and coconut...then we went back to the hotel and watched Grey's Anatomy! :rotfl:

since this is a flame free zone....

1) I plan on napping during Hall of Presidents, American Salute, and One Mans Dream. It is a great pick me up during a busy day!:confused3

2) Once after walking across the park in a terrible rain, I took off my shoes and socks and squeezed out the water under my chair in Carousel of Progress!!:scared1:

3) Not into the turkey legs or Dole whips.

Saw Fantasmic when it first came out and hated it. :sad2:
Could never understand why everyone loves it. :confused3
Went back last year to see if it had gotten better (IMHO) but still don't like it.
:sad2: :sad2:

Never been on ASRR, MS, EE, :scared: or Dumbo, barnstormer, :rolleyes1 Do not like any of the value resorts. :sad2:
Think WDW Buses do a great overall job
(when you think how many people they move):moped:

Don't like anything in AK except Lion King show. Go there to watch it and
then leave. :dance3:

Are you absolutely sure this a flame-free zone?

1) I despise all fantasyland attractions except for Philharmagic. To me this is what the 9th circle would look like. 20,000 misbehaving children.

2) I have fallen asleep in Ellen's Energy, American Adventure, Great Movie Ride and Country Bears. They are great napping places. :goodvibes

3) MMVCP is a non-enjoyable event for the Reese family. DH has threatened divorce if forced to ever attend again.

Otherwise WDW just rules and kicks cheesy-monkey eyes.

since this is a flame free zone....

1) I plan on napping during Hall of Presidents, American Salute, and One Mans Dream. It is a great pick me up during a busy day!:confused3

2) Once after walking across the park in a terrible rain, I took off my shoes and socks and squeezed out the water under my chair in Carousel of Progress!!:scared1:

3) Not into the turkey legs or Dole whips.

Okay, I have to admit that if I saw you squeeze your socks out I would think you are crazy...but sitting here reading it just made me crack up! Very good thinking!:rotfl:

Oh, and I guess our sin is that one day last April, as we were at Disney for 3 days but only had one day passes, on our last day that we checked out of All-Star sports, we drove to DD, played in the water, then hopped on the bus to Animal Kingdom and checked out the resort and played on the playground then went back to DD and drove home. We also did the same thing last August, but went to Coronado Springs instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter