Confess your Disney sins!

Okay, I have to admit that if I saw you squeeze your socks out I would think you are crazy...but sitting here reading it just made me crack up! Very good thinking!:rotfl:

Oh, and I guess our sin is that one day last April, as we were at Disney for 3 days but only had one day passes, on our last day that we checked out of All-Star sports, we drove to DD, played in the water, then hopped on the bus to Animal Kingdom and checked out the resort and played on the playground then went back to DD and drove home. We also did the same thing last August, but went to Coronado Springs instead.

Thanks! Just hearing you say you laughed makes me feel better. I've felt kinda guilty about it since I did it! Although, I laugh about it each time I've gone back since!!

My Disney sin -My Dh, DD and DS went on Test Track and I refuse to ride it!! We drive down from NH-by then I have had enough "white knuckle" rides to last a long, long time!!! Never been on this ride for this reason!!!!
Also, not really in love with AK. Love the shows-but only like a couple of the rides(safari and kali river)
Hate the turkey legs!!!! Love Cosmic Ray's-don't know why-but just do!!!!

And I was desparing that the last trip I didn't get on Rock n Roller Coaster:sad2: It wasn't operating at the time of my fast pass and we didn't make it back! Doesn't help that it isn't a priority for some members of my gang :rolleyes1 .....so.......I have stressed that this year, we are heading to RNRC first thing :cheer2: Can't wait!!!

:rotfl2: I did exactly the same thing! I think I even rode TOT twice, but when I went to RnRC with my FP it was down. I meant to go back, but I had a huge wait for dinner and ran out of time.

My confession is that I don't understand the big deal about Hidden Mickeys. :confused3

Last trip was with DD and we spent one day at MK, we didn't ride any of the Mountains:crazy2:
Have never tried Dole Whips or Turkey Legs:eek:
Have not rode Soarin yet:confused3 the lines have been to long and didn't get fast passes

I went on the Jungle Cruise for my last time, for a while, on my trip a couple of week ago. I almost ruined the skipper's spiel. I know all the jokes! How sad is that!?

Jungle Cruise:

"A plane down in the jungle. That can only mean one thing..."

(Say it with me now.) "Hippos."

See the pair of alligators

"Watch out for Ginger..."

"She snaps!"

We go on the Kilimanjaro Safari ride at AK. Remember the part with the pile of crocodiles? Well, all I can think of is this terrible joke from the Jungle Cruise. :rolleyes:

Marie

We try to avoid AK if we can - now the only draw is E:E. And I've never tried a Dole Whip either.

But as a wise man once put it: "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun..."

I have never had a dole whip or one of those mickey ice creams (the one with the mickey head).
I have never ridden Splash Mountain.

Numerous sins:

- I've been to WDW 10 times [11 is coming up soon] and I've never fully explored the World Showcase. The only countries I have really really paid attention to are Mexico, Norway, Germany, and France.
- I've never ever ridden ToT and I don't particularly intend to.
- I hated Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest.
- I've only ridden Dumbo once [apparently when I was little because i can't remember] and same thing with the teacups. I hate things that spin. Just watching them makes me sick.
-Never had a churro in my life.
- I can't help but feel superior while walking by all the people in the standby line when I have a fastpass. I'm sorry. I just can't help it.
- Sat on a fence in frontierland to watch the parade and freaking broke it. But, I blame it on the big guy that came and sat down on it too because everything was fine when it was just me. Even though I know I shouldn't have been on it anyway. Never again.
- I think Illuminations is boring.
- I hate the part of rides that have the "briefing" room. I am so sick of seeing people on the TVs telling me storylines and such. I've already seen you too many times, its a waste of time, and just let me experience the ride for myself.

My Disney Sins:

-I was in EPCOT on the 4th of July and we walked out before Illuminations. We saw sporadic fireworks from MK and MGM instead.:rolleyes1
-I hate Star Tours!:darth:
-I don't like Dole Whips or Mickey Ice Cream Bars. :earseek:
-I hated the Safari "ride" in AK, felt like animal viewing in fast forward.:drive:

- I thought "Cars" was really boring
- I have never been on Dumbo

I can't think of anymore! haha

:rolleyes1 When I used to push my grandma's wheelchair around the parks, and kids would cut me off and run around in front of the wheelchair, or when dads push their kids past us and cut us off that I had to come to a screeching halt... I had the sick desire to ram into ankles... I never did ram an ankle or mow down a kid, but I fantasized about it. Those were the days of wheelchair rage...

:rolleyes1 We have gone into the MK late in the evening to eat a burger at Pecos Bill, then leave without doing anything.

:rolleyes1 I really don't like to go to AK, its too hot in the summer.

:rolleyes1 I don't like to pin-trade with CM's, it makes me feel weird. I only pin-trade online.

:rolleyes1 I have only seen an afternoon parade in MK once or twice in my life - its too hot in the 3:00 July sun to enjoy it. I'd rather be back in at the Poly, enjoying a cold shower, and laying across the bed with the air conditioning on high!

still sinning- love these flame free zones

just the thought of a dole whip makes me nauseated
and the turkey legs, no thank you

my real sin?
okay, i eat 2 mickey bars in a row. i am a glutton for mickey bars. and i secretly will NOT likely go to mgm this time around. wicked way too hot of a concrete jungle for me.
( yeah, another sin, i use the word wicked all the time0
wicked awfull bad habit , huh?:rotfl2:

Freepixie's confession made me think of one for myself:

I have never traded a pin nor even thought about trading a pin. And, as if that isn't bad enough, I've never looked for a hidden Mickey or even cared that I might be passing one by.

:laundy: Since were all hanging out our dirty laundry.. well...I would pass my daughters off younger then what they were when I purchased the park hoppers!:rolleyes1 I really couldnt do that with my oldest daughter because she looked like an adult when she was 9! she was 5'6" already! but my youngest is a shortie like me:cutie:Can't do that anymore, there 20 and 13. I have one more, Iam a klepto when it comes to the mousekeeping cart!:rolleyes1 I'll walk pass a cart and take a handful of shampoo, soaps, etc...throw them in my suitcase and use them at home for spares in case we run out of something..

:tinker: MARCH 13, 2007 - DISNEY HERE WE COME!:tinker:

- I am smug when I am able to walk past a long line of visitors because I have my FastPass
- I make my touring plans around my restaurant choices - "Oh good, we can stop and see something in Epcot...MAYBE... after my Sticky Toffee Pudding at Rose and Crown".
- I have NEVER seen the complete show at the Hall of Presidents, the American Pavillion (don't even know the name)... or "FANTASIA" for that matter, I ALWAYS fall asleep
- during our last visit my husband chatted up a member of the Dream Team and happened to receive a handful of FastPasses (for our last few hours in town) - which was our hope in the first place!
- also during our last visit my husband and I distracted our daughter - "Oh look honey, it's a Disney topiary... ooh." - when we saw characters that we didn't feel like waiting for (Eeyore, Pooh, Clarabelle)
- we booked another trip 26 days after returning home - and haven't told anyone yet since we don't want to hear "What do you mean you are going to Disney again!". Our 10th Anniversary trip in August and we are staying at the POLY! Rock on!
- Last one - we are secretly hoping for a Poly concierge upgrade, and will actually request a free upgrade at check in!

I feel better. Talking is good.

:rolleyes1 We have gone into the MK late in the evening to eat a burger at Pecos Bill, then leave without doing anything.

Guilty. Last week we went to the MK to eat dinner and came back home, not a single ride or shopping.

The other day I complained when my partner (not a big Disney fan by the way) suggested that we go to WDW for the evening.

Hate Dole Whips.

I enjoy the Imagination ride for what it is.

I've fallen sleep in Pirates and the Tiki Room.

Illuminations bores me.

My partner threw up on the street at PI after having too much to drink.

1) I despise all fantasyland attractions except for Philharmagic. To me this is what the 9th circle would look like. 20,000 misbehaving children.

Yep, that would be one of my confessions too.

Also:

- I think Dolewhips are very much overrated. They're OK, but they don't deserve all the praise.

- I think both Splash and Space Mountain are extremely overrated too. I could never go on either again and not miss them at all.

- I LIKE BEVERELY IN CLUB COOL.

- I've NEVER tried a turkey leg.

- MAGIC KINGDOM IS MY LEAST FAVORITE PARK (but I still love it anyway).

- I've used an OLD fastpass to get onto Soarin on a day it wasn't for (but the CM took it!)...........

( yeah, another sin, i use the word wicked all the time0
wicked awfull bad habit , huh?:rotfl2:

I read this and said, must be a New Englander, and then I see the location...:rolleyes: .

New England in WICKED awesome! :thumbsup2

Ok, sorry, back to sins...

I have never had a Dole whip in the 9 times I have been to WDW :eek: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter