Confess your Disney sins!

I think Disney World IS the real world!

And when my husband went to get a Dole Whip or whatever the last time, they gave him one for free.......must be hard to sell that stuff.

Freemore

:confused3 I know! :lmao: But..I'm hoping to get there in 2008 or 2009. And by all of this reading, I should definitely be prepared! :goodvibes

You should be well prepared ive been 14 times and I learn something new about everyday on this site....

Ooooh, many sins.

--I have never eaten a churro, Dole Whip, or turkey leg...and have no desire to. The name beaver tails make my vegetarian self shudder. AND I generally prefer the snacks I bring into the parks over Disney food.
--I tried Dumbo. I didn't get the appeal and wouldn't wait in line for it.
--I don't understand the appeal of face characters.
--I've slept in multiple attractions, sometimes visiting them just to get in a good nap.
--I've brought books I'm reading into the parks, taking a long lunch break to read a few chapters right in the midst of the Disney magic! (What? When I could be riding rides, visiting attractions, or shopping??? The horrors!)
--I'd really like a day at the parks that was designated adults only.
--The more I go, the more time I spend at the resorts.
--My next trip is to DL, in March, and I'm planning on sleeping in every day. To hang with the opening time!

I didn't even make it into see any of the countries in Epcot. Instead we played by the fountain. Yikes!!

I have to confess that when I was in 6th grade I stole a pair of those purple
3-d classes from Captain EO. That haunts me everytime i go into a 3-D show and I hear the Cm direct guests to drop them in the bins.

:lmao:

Soarin was ok but I really didn't understand all the hype.

My sin is that I did not enjoy Illuminations and considered it over-rated. Not even planning it for the next trip. :eek:

ITA with these two. :thumbsup2

--I'd really like a day at the parks that was designated adults only.

Sometimes for fun I tell people "Disney World would be so much better without children" just to see their horrified expression.

However, I've also said that before "it'd be nice if they had the occasional adults-only day or or even just night."

Love this thread!!!!

I guess my only sin so far is that we have not stayed on property!!! WE will some day but for right now off is best for us. I must say we tried the dole whips too in July and I did not like them either. So if all of us do not like them, then who the heck suggested we try one?

On our last trip we didn't see any fireworks shows. We were there for 10 days!!!

I think EPCOT and AK is the biggest waste of time ever. I still hold a grudge over the removal of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and MR. Toad.

I really love this thread its like being very naughty!! :rotfl:

I sure hope we don't get flamed for this!!! :furious:

1. I tell people its my husband obsession to go to Disney World every year!! I also tell people that he is the one that wants to be a DVC member. (Which is true but I act like I am just in for the ride) :love:

2. My husband this past year wore his Mickey Ears and I secretly thought he looked like a dork and wished they would of flew off during a wind gust!! :flower3:

3. I brought my old mugs from my resort because they looked the same and used them , though only for a day. I felt bad because they were all scratched up!! :sad2:

4. I don't really like MGM either and I act like I do with my husband because he loves it!! :snooty:

5. I am really, really mad that Horizons isn't still at Epcot, man I loved that ride and to be honest I loved the old Figment ride way better!! :figment:

6. I really hated BOMA!! :rolleyes1

7. I hate that I feel like a minority at WDW being an American! (sorry I had too) :hippie:

Man that feels really good!! We should have this little AA session more often!!:disrocks:

I really am a good person!!

~Jennifer~WI

I don't even know what school bread or beaver tails are and I go to Disney pretty much every year! (If somone could tell me that would be great :rolleyes1 )

I have a few.

The turkey legs :eek: don't even taste like turkey.

I go into the Hall of Presidents for a nap.

I take the train ride all the way around the park to "rest"

I left TOT at the chicken exit, didn't do the drop. :scared1:

Never had a Dole whip.

Reuse my mugs.

Buy my souveniers at the Parks only, no walmart.

:surfweb:

I thought of another confession. I love It's a Small World! Not enough to ride it over and over, but I don't get why people have such strong negative feelings about it!
:cool1:

its me again, yeah , that wicked weirdo yankee fan from new england.

okay, NO LAUGHING NOW. this is bad(JMHO):mad:
last year we went into the tiki bird thing at MK, and my husband was on the left and says to me , "look over there," [he was pointing to the right of me] and we were sitting in the last row in the back, and I looked over, being the Disney virgin that i was that week, and low and behold ,
the *&@#$!)%$ totem poles came alive and talked!
I screamed real loud and real bad and everyone in front of us thought it was hysterical that i was freaked out!
to this day, i hate that show and he is still laughing and now even telephone polls creep me out.

:sad2: I will not sit in that show again.
okay, go ahead and laugh, everyone else did.

I went to MGM last year during a Star Wars weekend just so I could see all the people dressed up like characters. I didn't go on any rides or even really walked around much, just got a beer (or three) and sat on a bench until it was time to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter