Coming from the Great White North in August WE'RE BACK.2nd DAY PTs1&2POSTED PAGE 23

You will have a good time and if you find time walk over to French Quarter to check out that area we stayed there and enjoyed it as well :)

Oh and take full advantage of the boat rides to dtd there really isn't anything better than disney boat rides :lmao:

Lucky! We used to have 2 relatively close to us but they both got shut down :sad1:

Happy belated to Jasmine!
Her party looks like a lot of fun!

Thanks for the tip on the boat...I had no idea one went to DTD...that means I'm gonna spend more money:lmao:

I will pass on message to Jasmine....that girl really needs to get on here. She actually is on the boards all the time but never posts......:confused:

Thanks for the tip on the boat...I had no idea one went to DTD...that means I'm gonna spend more money:lmao:

I will pass on message to Jasmine....that girl really needs to get on here. She actually is on the boards all the time but never posts......:confused:

You're welcome! The boat rides are so nice and spending money at dtd not a bad thing ;)

She does!!!! I am the same way though your report and my mom's are the only two I continually post on

You're welcome! The boat rides are so nice and spending money at dtd not a bad thing ;)

She does!!!! I am the same way though your report and my mom's are the only two I continually post on

You are absolutely right!!!

I'm so glad our report is the one you post on, we love having you along:cutie:

Hi everyone. One more sleep until we surprise the girls tomorrow morning! It's been crazy trying to pack without them finding out and keeping the secret! Snow White was actually crying today when she asked what we could do today, and I said we could clean her room! Her reply was a very tearful.."all we ever do is clean, clean, clean, we never do anything fun!" I, personally was thinking, "if all we ever do is clean why is the house always such a mess?":lmao:I'm hoping for pulling off a great surprise:banana:
We're staying at BLT and going to attend MVMCP on Geodoc's birthday. I can't wait! I'll let you know how it turns out. I will be checking so no talking about me when I'm gone!

Hi everyone. One more sleep until we surprise the girls tomorrow morning! It's been crazy trying to pack without them finding out and keeping the secret! Snow White was actually crying today when she asked what we could do today, and I said we could clean her room! Her reply was a very tearful.."all we ever do is clean, clean, clean, we never do anything fun!" I, personally was thinking, "if all we ever do is clean why is the house always such a mess?":lmao:I'm hoping for pulling off a great surprise:banana:
We're staying at BLT and going to attend MVMCP on Geodoc's birthday. I can't wait! I'll let you know how it turns out. I will be checking so no talking about me when I'm gone!

Have an amazing trip!!!!

BLT looks absolutely beautiful and MVMCP is sooooo much fun!!!!

I expect a trip report when you get back :flower3: pppllleeeaassseee

It's 7:48am and Jasmine and I are headed over to Peg's for the big reveal!!! I can't wait. We're stopping at Tim Horton's along the way to get everyone breakfast and coffee so I will post with some pictures this afternoon...better go get my camera before I leave without it.

On our way Peg......:hug:

Have an amazing trip!!!!

BLT looks absolutely beautiful and MVMCP is sooooo much fun!!!!

I expect a trip report when you get back :flower3: pppllleeeaassseee

I agree.....we need to see that gorgeous 1 bedroom at BLT.....wish we were going too, it just seems wrong that we're not all going together:sad1:

WOW guys!!! Those girls are going to be soooo excited Peg!!! Queen- can't wait to see the pics!! I was so excited for you guys when I read about it! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!

WOW guys!!! Those girls are going to be soooo excited Peg!!! Queen- can't wait to see the pics!! I was so excited for you guys when I read about it! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!

We arrived just before 830am with coffee and bagels in hand and only Geodoc and Peg were up and ready. The girls were still fast asleep but it didn't take them long to hear us chatting and they were through. I told them we were there to help them clean their basement.....I asked Peg if that would be ok since the day before SW had a meltdown about having to clean AGAIN!! They really have a rough life:rolleyes:

You are not going to believe this, but my camera battery was dead. I didn't even think to check it before we left, and at first I couldn't figure out why it was dead but it didn't take long to figure out that I took a ton of pics at both Thomas and Jasmine's parties.....dahhhhh!!!

I will let Peg go on here and tell everyone about the reveal, but I'll message you on Facebook Tiff and give you the scoops...I have to tell someone!!!!;)

Peg Peg Peg

Thought I'd pop in and talk about you since you said you'd be checking in. I didn't want you to be disappointed. :lmao:

Peg Peg Peg

Thought I'd pop in and talk about you since you said you'd be checking in. I didn't want you to be disappointed. :lmao:

I've been wondering about Peg!!! They must be having too much fun! Can't wait to hear about it!!:goodvibes

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but they've been home for a week already. Peg is slacking again ladies....not that I've been much better, good lord is the holidays really this close. I finally got the tree up, but that's it. Oh and the shopping I did in Fargo a couple a weeks ago, but I got a ton to do. I'll try and get a post together maybe Thursday evening....wish me luck!!

I have been a horrible Diser...this past month got completely away from me and I ended up running around like a crazy woman to get everything accomplished before the big guy made his annual appearance....but am happy to say everything went off without a hitch, Christmas came and went, Jasmine is at work and I am enjoying my last evening at home before I return to work tomorrow.

Now, without further adue, back to the TR. This brings us to our first day at a park without Peg and family. We sure were missing them, but vowed we would go on without them. lol. Jasmine and I decided we would head to MK so off we went.

693-1.jpg

We decided to head over to the Laugh Floor and start our day there...we do love this show.
694-1.jpg

Couldn't resist this shot of door, cracked me up.
695-1.jpg

We hadn't seen the show in front of the castle so far on this trip so we decided to head over from Tomorrowland to catch it. Took this shot on the way...the crane was putting the lights on the castle....I hope one day to be able to see my beloved castle lit up for the holidays....
697-1.jpg

Jasmine used to be terrified of Maleficent, I was teasing her the whole show....she wasn't impressed, but hey, I'm the mama and I can tease if I want to.
699-1.jpg

Goofy Donald and Minnie what a lovely sight
701-1.jpg

Mickey and Minnie
702-1.jpg

Couldn't resist a simple shot of my beloved castle
704-1.jpg

705-1.jpg

706-1.jpg

708-1.jpg

710-1.jpg

712-1.jpg

My darling Jasmine with one of her fav's
714-1.jpg

It was terribly hot again this day so after the show we decided to head back to the hotel for a dip and a rest....waiting for our ride
715-1.jpg

Jasmine waiting for her carriage..errr...bus
716-1.jpg

Picture of the Poly from our bus stop
717-1.jpg

Ferry coming in to dock at MK
718-1.jpg

Gift shop at ASMu...I left some money in here...need I say more
720-1.jpg

After our swim and a rest we were back out headed to DTD for dinner at Planet Hollywood. Jasmine and I had never eaten here before so we were quite excited about it. Arriving at the restaurant
721-1.jpg

Another shot outside the restaurant.

CON'T IN NEXT POST

One of our favorite movies is Forrest Gump so you can imagine my surprised when we saw his boat outside the restaurant.

722-2.jpg

Jenny
723-2.jpg

Inside Planet Hollywood, Jasmine decided to just point and shoot
724-1.jpg

725.jpg

726-1.jpg

729.jpg
Jasmine had shrimp and paste that she loved
730.jpg

I had the blackened catfish yummy
731.jpg

We split this sundae and I'm almost embarrassed to say we finished it....I said almost embarrassed;)

Today was going to consist of a morning my the pool and an afternoon at a mall....is that not a perfect day for a couple of girls? I have a girlfriend who used to live in our hometown but moved to Kissimmee when her hubby was hired by Disney in 2003. We were so excited about spending the afternoon having lunch and shopping with her. My little Jasmine was thrilled that for the first time in 10 trips she was going to a mall in Florida.

732.jpg

Coming up to our room, it's the one right at the corner facing us
733.jpg

The view from our room looking toward one of the Calypso buildings
734.jpg

We spent all of our pool time at the Piano pool, we actually never swam in the guitar pool once....I loved how quiet the Piano pool was.
735.jpg

736.jpg

737.jpg

738.jpg

739.jpg

740.jpg

742.jpg

743.jpg

744.jpg

745.jpg

746.jpg

747.jpg

748.jpg

749.jpg

At 11am we headed to the front of our hotel to wait for my girlfriend to pick us up and take us to the Millenium Mall (Ithink that's what it was called)

We made it to the mall and Jasmine was in her glory. She managed to spend all of her spending money within an hour of being at the mall. We don't have Hollister or Abercrombie stores where we live so she takes every opportunity to shop when she can

750.jpg

We have heard of these M and M stores, but have never been to one...we were quite excited and maybe left a little money in this store!!!
751.jpg

752.jpg

754.jpg

We saw the sign for Saks and Jasmine said, "Oh I want to go in there". My girlfriend politely told her she probably couldn't afford anything in that store, but Jasmine was determined to see what it was like. She found this Prada purse with it's $1950.00 price tag...that was enough of that store, but I did manage to capture the moment on film
755.jpg

By the time we left it was pouring rain but I had to get a picture of the coveted entry to the Happiest Place on Earth, rain or not
756.jpg

We got back to ASMu with all our packages, unloaded and headed to DHS for ADR's at Sci Fi. We hadn't been here since 2002 so were excited to go back. This was short lived as Jasmine couldn't find anything she liked to eat but dessert and a milkshake soon filled her up
758.jpg

Some shots around the restaurant
759.jpg

760.jpg

762.jpg

764.jpg

765.jpg

767.jpg

768.jpg

771.jpg

Our bus stop at DHS. We had quite a long day and we were both excited to get on the bus and have a nice relaxful evening in our room.

So glad you're back!!!!:cool1:

I am happy to hear you had a good Christmas :)

Great update I have never been to Planet Hollywood at least not that I remember :lmao: so it's cool to see the inside of it

Wow that was a big post!

I must have missed Peg's family leaving. I must go back and read that. We really enjoyed the piano pool when we stayed there.

Never made it to a mall in orlando either. I'm sure you were both excited about it!

I'm guessing Jas didn't want dinner because she eat a bag of M&M's on the way home from the mall!

So glad you're back!!!!:cool1:

I am happy to hear you had a good Christmas :)

Great update I have never been to Planet Hollywood at least not that I remember :lmao: so it's cool to see the inside of it

Hey sweetie, hope you had a great time too, which I am pretty sure you did. I have been reading your mom's TR and really enjoying it...you have a wonderful family!!

The food was really good at PH...the only other one I have been to was in Minneapolis when we went on a family vacation with Peg and her family in 2003.

I have wonderful news Caitlin...I booked Jas and I today to go Feb 2 to 7...not a long trip but it's the week between semesters so it's better than nothing and I got that new deal where you get the gift card!!! Now I just have to book airfare, I'll let you know how that goes!!

Wow that was a big post!

I must have missed Peg's family leaving. I must go back and read that. We really enjoyed the piano pool when we stayed there.

Never made it to a mall in orlando either. I'm sure you were both excited about it!

I'm guessing Jas didn't want dinner because she eat a bag of M&M's on the way home from the mall!

I may have forgot to write that they left:lmao:

I will admit that I did enjoy the mall too! I was surprised at how crowded it seemed but maybe that's the way it is there. I mean Wpg doesn't even have a million people so I could just be in the dark to a bigger centre.:rotfl2:

One of those bags was for Thomas, but she did manage to polish off a few before we left for dinner.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Not sure if you saw the news but we were hit by a snowstorm on Chrismas Eve that lasted thru Christmas Day into Boxing Day....lot's of fun. They finally plowed our road today so at least now I can get to work tomorrow.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter