Coming from the Great White North in August WE'RE BACK.2nd DAY PTs1&2POSTED PAGE 23

Hey sweetie, hope you had a great time too, which I am pretty sure you did. I have been reading your mom's TR and really enjoying it...you have a wonderful family!!

The food was really good at PH...the only other one I have been to was in Minneapolis when we went on a family vacation with Peg and her family in 2003.

I have wonderful news Caitlin...I booked Jas and I today to go Feb 2 to 7...not a long trip but it's the week between semesters so it's better than nothing and I got that new deal where you get the gift card!!! Now I just have to book airfare, I'll let you know how that goes!!
I did have an awesome Christmas :)

I might have to stop in next time I would really like to see all of the movie props

:banana: I am excited for your new trip!!!!!

Great update!!! I love seeing all the pics!! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!! Didn't that storm have terrible timing?!! We had so many places to go too! LOL Congrats on your trip!! How exciting that it is right around the corner??!!! Will you be doing a ptr/tr for it???

Happy New Year!! Great updates...spending the afternoon poolside sounds pretty good right now (although we at least have not had a "big" winter storm yet, just squalls) and lucky you to be going back in just a few weeks :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed the shopping trip, I don't think I've ever seen so many M&Ms before :rotfl:

Hey there! I'm finally back. Sorry it's been sooooo very long since I've been on but life was just crazy for a while with the move and our cruise and unpacking and Christmas and ... and... and.... Hope you'll forgive me.

Great update!!! I love seeing all the pics!! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!! Didn't that storm have terrible timing?!! We had so many places to go too! LOL Congrats on your trip!! How exciting that it is right around the corner??!!! Will you be doing a ptr/tr for it???

Thanks Tiff!! Yes that storm was brutal, but I have to admit I'd rather have the snow than the -41 degrees we're dealing with these last 2 days!! We are so excited about going....I just realized we leave a month today:cool1: I am going to try my best to finish the Aug TR and then I may do a PTR for this one, but for sure I will do a TR for the upcoming!!!!

Happy New Year!! Great updates...spending the afternoon poolside sounds pretty good right now (although we at least have not had a "big" winter storm yet, just squalls) and lucky you to be going back in just a few weeks :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed the shopping trip, I don't think I've ever seen so many M&Ms before :rotfl:

Happy New Year!! I just got off the phone with my best friend who arrived back from Puerto Vallarta at 4am this morning and it was so cold they couldn't get the walkway out to the plane!!! Pool sounds so nice right now.

Those M&M's were so yummy!!!!

Hey there! I'm finally back. Sorry it's been sooooo very long since I've been on but life was just crazy for a while with the move and our cruise and unpacking and Christmas and ... and... and.... Hope you'll forgive me.

Hey girl, glad you're back. I knew you were crazy with the cruise, move etc, frankly I began to think you were wonder woman getting everything done;) You are doing a TR right? I am going to work on our schedule this week so will let you know which day will work best to meet!!! The kids are so excited, they can't wait. I haven't seen Jas this excited in years...she keeps telling Thomas about what a freak I am about planning and all of a sudden she comes out with "We gotta get up and get out the door, we only have 5 days!! hmmmm, whose the freak now???:banana:

This day would take us to EPCOT...I love World Showcase and I hadn't yet had a chance to really wander and enjoy!! I was hopping today would be the day. We, however, did start out in future world, I knew I had to do a few rides so Jasmine would come and enjoy WS with her mama!!

772.jpg

Thought I would take a couple of shots before we headed over to TT and MS.
774.jpg

I love this fountain especially when it goes to the music, I could watch that over and over again....with, I don't know, a grey goose slushie in my hand?
775.jpg

As you can see there were very little crowds. As long as we were up and there by rope drop we were able to do all the rides we wanted to without a wait. By the time noon rolled around and we were ready to head back to the room there were line ups, but still not bad at all.
776.jpg

Getting in line for TT
777.jpg

One of the crash dummies we saw along the way....on one of our trips they actually had 2 crash dummies when we exited the ride and Jasmine thought they were fake...they weren't and they scared her half to death...it was very funny, maybe not for her, but for me!!
778.jpg

Going into the holding area as we fonding refer to it. I swear I can resite that clip before you get on the ride we've done it so many times!!
780.jpg

I thought I would take some shots on the actual ride...I think they turned out not too bad.
783.jpg

784.jpg

785.jpg

786.jpg

787.jpg

788.jpg

789.jpg

790.jpg

Now that Jasmine has her license she wanted some pictures of her in the new vehicles that are just as you exit the ride. I kept reminding her this is why she is going to be going to University in the fall so she can buy the pretty things she wants. Yup, I got the eye roll, not gonna lie.
791.jpg

793.jpg

795.jpg

We will forever make fun of Jasmine whenever we ride MS from this trip forward. I can't remember if I commented on it earlier, but when Peg, Geodoc and the girls were still with us, Jasmine made a comment that she never knew that family went up in space...let's just say we had a lot of fun with it. For a girl who is exceptionally smart in school, this scared me just a little!!!:confused:

CON'T NEXT POST

As we exited MS, I asked Jasmine to put on this NASA helmet, not in a million years did I actually think she'd do it, so I had to capture the moment!!

796.jpg

797.jpg

I absolutely love these trees...they are like nothing we would ever see at home!!! Maybe that's why I love them so much, they're different
798.jpg

It was now time to head over to WS and I was a little bit excited. I couldn't wait to wander from country to country, sit on a bench, have a drink and wander a little more. This has become my favorite place to just be at WDW.
799.jpg

800.jpg

Ahhh, Canada, our home and native land. The International Gateway was opened quite yet so we decided we would wander slowly past Canada and the United Kingdom as nothing here was opened yet either, we were a tad before 11am
801.jpg

802.jpg

Our first bench, just enjoying the beautiful morning sun...it was so hot though you couldn't hardly stand it...I don't know why we bothered with hair and makeup,,,,nothin looks good when it's 45 degrees with the humidity!
803.jpg

Jasmine in Canada!!
804.jpg

805.jpg

Moving over to the UK. We really took our time, had a seat, drank a slushie we found from a vendor that was opened, and just took in the sights. It actually felt like we were in jolly ol england!!!
806.jpg

807.jpg

808.jpg

809.jpg

810.jpg

812.jpg

813.jpg

Looking across the International Gateway to France. It was almost 11am and the opening of WS
814.jpg

The CM from France we waiting to greet us.....we thought this was great, they had their flag, big white Mickey Gloves and we waiting to say bonjour and take photos.
815.jpg

Moving from France to pass Morocco
816.jpg

Jasmine telling me to catch up
817.jpg

Doesn't she look like she's on a mission to actually go somewhere....I think she forgot we were just going to "wander"....what did I miss in the translation of this is mom's morning and afternoon and I want to leisurely stroll WS...she forgot I think
818.jpg

819.jpg

As you can see before long we were already at the American Pavillion. I think this is one of the prettiest places in WS.
820.jpg

CON'T IN NEXT POST

We continued to walk through WS and came upon Italy. This is Jasmine's favorite country in WS. One day we will hopefully visit Italy for real, Jasmine loves the food from this country so she really wants to travel there one day. Peg and I were fortunate enough to visit for 3 weeks while our father was stationed in Germany...would be lovely to go back though.

821.jpg

Italy
822.jpg

Jasmine contemplating life on a small bridge in Italy
823.jpg

Gondola in Italy
824.jpg

We then moved on to Germany....this is reminisant of our childhood. Our father was transferred to Germany when we were young so we have a lot of memories of this country.
825.jpg

The entranceway to the Biergarten. I loved this restaurant but Jasmine wasn't keen on it.
826.jpg

Now it dawns on my what the rush was....Jasmine wants to do a Kim Possible mission!! We picked up our Kimmunicator in Normay, but we soon found out our mission was in China. Thank goodness it wasn't at the other end of WS, it was dreadfully hot on this day.
827.jpg

First clue takes us to China
828.jpg

I laughed at how into this she was....she is 17 right?
830.jpg

Couldn't resist a photo of the kimmunicator
831.jpg

Another clue brings us here
832.jpg

Finally it's over....sorry, I know everyone loves these but man it was hot.
834.jpg

835.jpg

Pretty Flower...
836.jpg

Under a lamp post....everything in WS is so beautiful
837.jpg

Two pretty ladies....Mulan and Jasmine. There was absolutely no one waiting to see Mulan so her and Jas had quite the chat.

CON'T NEXT POST

You guys look like you make the most of your trips.What an awesome time you must have had. My family is thinking of going this year at about the exact time you went this past year. I am scared of the crowds and the heat. It looks like you left the parks most afternoons. Were the crowds starting to get bad? When you back in the evening, how bad were the crowds?

840.jpg

Dining at Coral Reef, we do love this restaurant, but on this trip we didn't have great wait staff either time. I was so disappointed but it was what it was. When the lady came to take our drink orders she also wanted our dinner orders and dessert!!! I said well we're not sure yet what we're going to have for either and she stood and waited while we looked...we both ended up getting the special under the pressure!!!! We also both ordered the same dessert....we were in and out in under an hour....so disappointing.
841.jpg

Trying to enjoy our time in the restaurant
842.jpg

This is one of the bad things about only being us on vacation....hardly any photos of us together....
843.jpg

Jas....notice her lovely ring....this was one of very few purchases she made on this trip, but I do love this ring, should have got one for myself
844.jpg

We both decided on the special as I said earlier and I was very happy we did...we both LOVED it...it was halibut over risotta....to die for good.
845.jpg

Our dessert we got the lava choc cake, it didn't disappoint!
845-1.jpg

847.jpg

After dinner we wandered over to international gateway, then on the boat to DHS and got our bus back to the hotel from there. It was nice to get back to the hotel and just relax for the evening.
848.jpg

On our way to the main lobby the next morning I decided to take a couple of shots of the guitar pool, but unfortunately my lens was a little fogged up, but thought I would post them anyways
852.jpg

We were back to EPCOT the next day to have dinner at Les Chefs du France and we were quite excited about seeing Remi....he was so cute and his "handler" was a riot. I have seen pictures of the man but we had a lady and she was a hoot!!!
853.jpg

Jasmine got the shrimp and scallops with rice and she loved it.
854.jpg

I got the steak and it was delicious...the potatoes and green beans were good too
857.jpg

The following day we were going to have a pool day and then head to DTD to have a dis-meet with Disneybrat, her hubby and their adorable little girl. We were so excited about meeting someone we had chatted to and already felt we knew. We live in the same city, but at opposite ends. Here is Disneybrat, her gorgeous daughter, Jas and I. We met at the margarita stand (I know you are all shocked that that's where we would choose to meet). It was going to be a short visit as they had only arrived that day and they had dinner plans at DTD, but we made the best of our time together.
858.jpg

Disneybrat's hubby
859.jpg

860.jpg

We had such a good time chatting and having a cocktail, the time flew by. It was sprinkling a little so Jasmine and I decided we would just head back to the hotel. I take this picture on every trip and every year I can't believe how much more grown up she seems.

CONT IN NEXT POST

You guys look like you make the most of your trips.What an awesome time you must have had. My family is thinking of going this year at about the exact time you went this past year. I am scared of the crowds and the heat. It looks like you left the parks most afternoons. Were the crowds starting to get bad? When you back in the evening, how bad were the crowds?

So nice to have you along!! I can honestly say this trip was the best one we have taken had. We made sure everyday we took the afternoon to swim, rest, shower and back out. The crowds were not bad at all! We made sure we were there for rope drop in the mornings and headed back no later than 1pm every day. The evenings weren't bad crowd wise either....we would sometimes do rides and other evenings we just wandered around or took in a show.

The heat is something, but we drank a ton of water and took in rides that we're longer in air conditioning when it got too much. Like at MK, we would go on Small World or Philharmagic.

Enjoy and if you have any other questions....we'll do our best to help you out!!!

Sorry I hit post by mistake on that last one....I guess the pictures will have to speak for themselves!!! The restaurant we were at was Kona Cafe and I would highly recommend it for dinner, it was delicious and our server was marvelous. This was another purchase Jasmine made at Tren-D at DTD, her mickey zip up, she loves it!!!

Great updates :thumbsup2
I love the picture of Jasmine in the Astronaut helmet :lmao:
Sorry about your meal at the Coral Reef I have heard of a lot of people being rushed through their meals there :confused3

Hey! I am 19 and I still get excited about doing a Kim Possible mission next time we go :lmao: You should feel lucky Jasmine only did one I made my parents do every country in one day :rolleyes1 they weren't too happy by the end and surprisingly it gets very tiring :rotfl:

Great AK pictures!

Hey girl, glad you're back. I knew you were crazy with the cruise, move etc, frankly I began to think you were wonder woman getting everything done;) You are doing a TR right? I am going to work on our schedule this week so will let you know which day will work best to meet!!! The kids are so excited, they can't wait. I haven't seen Jas this excited in years...she keeps telling Thomas about what a freak I am about planning and all of a sudden she comes out with "We gotta get up and get out the door, we only have 5 days!! hmmmm, whose the freak now???:banana:

Yeah, I'm nuts, but we all knew that. Amazingly enough everything came together. Christmas was "light" this year but King Charming made sure to get the kids the one thing that each of them really wanted.

And I'm loving how Jasmine digs you about being the freak but we all know you've raised that girl right -- to be a Disneymaniac!!!

Loved your updates! Just some thoughts (did you expect different?).

Loved the TT pictures. Never thought about taking pics in there. Especially love the outside ones were you framed it so we could feel the banking of the turn. Great shots!!!

You tell her, Mom! Of course that's why she's going to college. OMG! Jas is off to college? Wait a minute... she's just a baby!?!? I know, I know... I'll bet I even get an eye roll for that one. But dang!!! And what's the plan about Thomas? Is he going to the same school? But then again if he doesn't it opens up some time for her to get to know herself even better. But then again, he's such a sweetheart. But on the other hand .... I sound like Tevye. Oh girlfriend we've gotta talk!!! :rotfl:

Oh but she does look good in that convertable.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: about the first family in space comment. I guess when you're young and in love some of the things that happen (or don't happen) in the rest of the world just don't reach you as much, huh?

World Showcase a favorite? You and me both!!! The next time you come down (after this next trip because I won't have tix by then) we'll cut the kids loose and we'll just enjoy WS and have a slushie or two and do some people watching and shopping. How's that sound?

I always pass through Canada at a tad before 11am because my usual goal is to have my hand on the door of the Rose & Crown as soon as they open the doors. :drinking1:drinking1

Jas contemplating life on a small bridge in Italy? Ummm, excuse me..... I know she thinks that she's got a lot to contemplate but you and I both know she doesn't, right? I just love it when I go to lunch and the kids from high school pick that place for lunch for the day. I just sit and leisurely enjoy my sandwich and listen to them discuss their world-shattering issues (like who broke up with whom and what she's going to wear to the prom and who's seeing whom and who's talking to whom and how they'd better not or her boyfriend's gonna get mad). Ahhh, those were the days, my friend.

Okay, and you know I've gotta say that I just loved the picture of the Scouting ducks!!!!!

Great updates :thumbsup2
I love the picture of Jasmine in the Astronaut helmet :lmao:
Sorry about your meal at the Coral Reef I have heard of a lot of people being rushed through their meals there :confused3

Hey! I am 19 and I still get excited about doing a Kim Possible mission next time we go :lmao: You should feel lucky Jasmine only did one I made my parents do every country in one day :rolleyes1 they weren't too happy by the end and surprisingly it gets very tiring :rotfl:

Great AK pictures!

That makes me feel so much better...I was exhausted after one, but I know it was because of the heat and humidity. I'm sure if I tell her and Thomas they can do as many as they want the day we are there, I can wander WS while they do that~!!!!!

Yeah, I'm nuts, but we all knew that. Amazingly enough everything came together. Christmas was "light" this year but King Charming made sure to get the kids the one thing that each of them really wanted.

And I'm loving how Jasmine digs you about being the freak but we all know you've raised that girl right -- to be a Disneymaniac!!!

Loved your updates! Just some thoughts (did you expect different?).

Loved the TT pictures. Never thought about taking pics in there. Especially love the outside ones were you framed it so we could feel the banking of the turn. Great shots!!!

You tell her, Mom! Of course that's why she's going to college. OMG! Jas is off to college? Wait a minute... she's just a baby!?!? I know, I know... I'll bet I even get an eye roll for that one. But dang!!! And what's the plan about Thomas? Is he going to the same school? But then again if he doesn't it opens up some time for her to get to know herself even better. But then again, he's such a sweetheart. But on the other hand .... I sound like Tevye. Oh girlfriend we've gotta talk!!! :rotfl:

Oh but she does look good in that convertable.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: about the first family in space comment. I guess when you're young and in love some of the things that happen (or don't happen) in the rest of the world just don't reach you as much, huh?

World Showcase a favorite? You and me both!!! The next time you come down (after this next trip because I won't have tix by then) we'll cut the kids loose and we'll just enjoy WS and have a slushie or two and do some people watching and shopping. How's that sound?

I always pass through Canada at a tad before 11am because my usual goal is to have my hand on the door of the Rose & Crown as soon as they open the doors. :drinking1:drinking1

Jas contemplating life on a small bridge in Italy? Ummm, excuse me..... I know she thinks that she's got a lot to contemplate but you and I both know she doesn't, right? I just love it when I go to lunch and the kids from high school pick that place for lunch for the day. I just sit and leisurely enjoy my sandwich and listen to them discuss their world-shattering issues (like who broke up with whom and what she's going to wear to the prom and who's seeing whom and who's talking to whom and how they'd better not or her boyfriend's gonna get mad). Ahhh, those were the days, my friend.

Okay, and you know I've gotta say that I just loved the picture of the Scouting ducks!!!!!

I know, I can't believe she's off to University either!! She is going to attend one of two that we have here in the city and Thomas wants to be an electrician so he will go to a community college for that, but still here in the city. He was pretty bummed yesterday when he received an email from the college telling him his enrollment date in Sep 11, 2013!! There is such a high demand here for the trades, but I told him, people drop out, change their plans etc, so just sit tight....nothing like doing a job you love!!! That's what I hear anyways!!!

I love the thought of ditching the kiddies and doing WS...we'll start at 11am and go until close right????;)

I took the scouting ducks just for you my friend...thought of them as soon as I saw them

Gonna try and get another post done before Jas gets up and wants the computer.

This brings us to our second last evening of our trip! It always makes me sad to leave, but this time we were both ready to go home. We felt so blessed that we were able to spend 3 glorious weeks at our happy place, but going home was sounding pretty good...at some point you need to get back to reality right? That's what I kept telling myself anyways!!

On this particular evening we decided to have dinner at Wolfgang Pucks Cafe and visit the Princess Diana exhibit which happened to be right across the way from WPC. I was so excited about this exhibit I can't even put it into words....I adored this woman. I have every book ever written, mugs, collector plates, dolls, you name it I have it....she was such an inspiration to our generation..she changed the face of royalty. I will never forget the moment I found out she had been in that horrific accident, I couldn't believe she was gone.

I told Jasmine she could wait outside as I didn't know if she would truly enjoy it like I would and I didn't want to be rushed through it. I have to say though that she knew how important this was to me and came with me...even asking questions as we went through. The dresses were probably my favorite part....the one where you could still see Prince Williams little hand print in the velvet as he pulled himself up brought a tear to my eye! How much she has missed our her young men....makes me so sad.

Anyhoo, had the most amazing time in there...I went around twice and Jasmine never said a word....thanks baby!!

882-1.jpg

The entranceway into the exhibit
889-1.jpg

I have this picture on a collector plate, it's probably my favorite picture of the two of them.
890-1.jpg

This picture was taken at a Remembrance Day Service in Britain right after William was born. She was a beautiful young lady inside and out and did so much for the underpriviledged....
894-1.jpg

They didn't allow any picture taking except at the end you could take a picture of this dress, which isn't the actual dress she wore as that one was sold at auction, but it was a re-creation and I thought well it's better than nothing.

Now off to dinner at WPC
883-1.jpg

Entryway into restaurant...this part was very loud but the room they ended up seating us in was very quite....we were very excited to eat here.
884-1.jpg

This is the wall in the entryway right behind the hostesses....I thought it was beautiful.
885-1.jpg

Sushi bar to the right as you enter
886-1.jpg

Jasmine all ready to eat....she was happy she remembered her hoodie as it really was freezing in the restaurant...I however, was not going to complain, it was so hot while we were there I knew as soon as we left I would warm up in a second
891-1.jpg

We really had a hard time picking what we were going to eat but Jasmine finally decided on the ravioli and she was not disappointed....she said hands done 2nd best meal of the trip.
893-1.jpg

I had the macadamia nut crusted chicken....all I can say is....OMG....this was to die for delicious. I can't wait to have it again....so tender and flavorful.
896-1.jpg

After our wonderful evening, we wandered back through DTD, caught the bus back to our hotel and I finished what packing I could get done. This part always makes me sad, but I kept saying to myself, we would be back. Couldn't resist this picture of Jasmine and her 3rd purchase of the trip....he sits on her bed now.
898-1.jpg

This now brings us to our last day of the trip and I always try and finish our trips with the MK. There is just something about this park that is truly Walt Disney. I cry everytime we leave and this day was no different. I look back 20 times as we walk to the bus, hoping and praying that fate will bring us to this wonderful place again and again, for there is no where else on earth we love more!!! We were so excited to see that the MK had been transformed overnight to Halloween....love that holiday;)
899-1.jpg

Final shot of Main Street U.S.A.
900-1.jpg

Jasmine's last chocolate covered strawberry of the trip....we decided to grab 2 each at the confectionary, go outside to a little table and just enjoy them and where we were. I shed a couple tears sitting here, both happy and sad.
901-1.jpg

While Jasmine ate, I thought I would take a couple shots
902-1.jpg

903-1.jpg

See You Real Soon....all I could think is....God willing, we'll be back!!!

Up next....California Grill at 9pm so we could catch Wishes

So we did our afternoon by the pool, our last afternoon by the pool. We went and showered and got all prettied up to go to the California Grill for our 9pm ADR's. We were both very excited about going, we had never been and I was excited about seeing Wishes from here.

904.jpg

Jasmine all dressed up and ready to go. We gave ourselves a little extra time as we didn't want to be late for this very special dinner.
907.jpg

This is the picture of Jasmine that I have in my office at work....I just love it.
909.jpg

Jasmine took these next 2 pictures from the monorail...we ended up being very early for dinner so we did 3 turns around the monorail!!
910.jpg

911.jpg

I had no idea where we were supposed to go to check in so we wandered around and finally found it. Then we took the special elevator up with everyone else. We weren't seated by the window but we really had a perfect viewing spot. We also had the best 2 wait staff of our entire trip...they really made our meal. Jasmine was putting on her hand sanitzier...she has a small addiction to this stuff!!!
913.jpg

Jasmine having her virgin stawberry daiquiri
914.jpg

Jasmine decided on the fish....big surprise...I swear that's all she ever eats!!
915.jpg

I had the steak and it was so good!!!
917.jpg

As you can tell I am truly enjoying myself
918.jpg

Jasmine waiting for them to clear away our plates and bring on dessert.
919.jpg

Both of our servers recommended this, but I thought I wanted to try something else....I should have listened to them. Jasmine did, and loved it.
920.jpg

I ordered some kind of peach thing and it was good, but not nearly as good as Jasmine's

We were so lucky on this particular evening. When we were first seating we could see Illuminations from Epcot, then the Water Pagent went by and finally Wishes. A lot of people in the restaurant went outside but Jasmine and I stayed right where we were...it was so wonderful!!! We had our dessert, coffee and Wishes...what better way to spend your last evening in the world. I think going forward, we will book the CG for our last evening. I highly recommend this restaurant. We were truly in heaven.

Up next: Going Home

Well my friends, this brings us to the end of our 2009 TR. Best trip ever!! Wouldn't change a thing.

921.jpg

One last picture of our room....
922.jpg

Jasmine with the luggage all ready to go.
924.jpg

Our flight arriving at MCO to take us home
926.jpg

All seated and ready to take off. There were some tears on magical express but we both said it would be nice to get home. Jasmine was really missing Thomas and I knew he would be jumping up and down today at the thought of her coming home.

928.jpg

We arrived 30 minutes early and Thomas was waiting for us. Our luggage was first off so we were on our way home pretty quickly. When we walked in the house Thomas had these beautiful roses waiting on the table for her. When I went into the kitchen, I noticed a small box from a jewellery store on the table and thought hmmm, that wasn't there when we left:lmao: I don't know if you remember that Thomas has always called Jasmine his "princess"...well he had scoured the city looking for just the right gift to present her with when she returned. He found the most beautiful slipper on a chain and when he gave it to her he said "every princess needs a slipper". I cried, not gonna lie. What 17 year old boy thinks so sweetly?? She is a lucky girl!!

We got settled back to realty and I went back to work the following week. So many wonderful memories and so many more trips to plan, I hope.

I am going to start a PTR for our February trip......hope to see you on the boards!!!! Thanks again so much for following along!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter