Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

I would love to trade items for Disney pins or disney gift card...

I have little girls purple crocs size 4/5

American Girl Books

Bitty Baby CArrier for American Girl Bitty Baby

I have Littlest Pet Shop

I have a Queen of Hearts Beanie Baby

Let me know if you are interested.:wizard:

I would love to trade items for Disney pins or disney gift card...

I have little girls purple crocs size 4/5

American Girl Books

Bitty Baby CArrier for American Girl Bitty Baby

I have Littlest Pet Shop

I have a Queen of Hearts Beanie Baby

Let me know if you are interested.:wizard:
Which AG books and do you have a picture of the Bitty Baby Carrier? Thx!

It is so nice to see that this thread is still going strong. It has been ages since I last traded something. Hopefully I will be trading again soon after the move to Orlando.

Hello!!

I have a Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card for $25 - we received many of these as wedding presents but don't have anything left we would like to purchase from that store.

I am looking for any of the following:

1) Disney Pins
2) Anything Vera Bradley
3) Anything "Cars" Movie

Let me know if you are interested!

Nevermind....sorry for the post :) I figured out how I could make what I have work so I don't need to trade it LOL

Is anyone still trading stuff on this thread though? It's been a while since anything was posted.

Jessica527 said:
Hello!!

I have a Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card for $25 - we received many of these as wedding presents but don't have anything left we would like to purchase from that store.

1) Disney Pins
2) Anything Vera Bradley
3) Anything "Cars" Movie

I would be interested and have all 3 of the above. Anything in particular you are looking for? PM me and I can look when I get home tomorrow.

I wanted to update my listing, you can see photos of the costumes on page 80, post 1195 of this thread:

Disney Woody Costume (4/5)
Woody style Cowboy Hat (Child/youth/young adult)
BoPeep homemade costume (5/6, dress with pantaloons, no staff or bonnet)
Jessie cowboy hat (red, adult size)

I also have a Maclaren double stroller travel bag. It's GREAT for toting your stroller to the hotel, or through the airport and has ample room for other items to be packed in there as well. It's been used but only once and so it's in like new condition. It's been in it's plastic storage bag...so again it's in great condition. The main expense in this will be shipping, so if you make a trade offer please consider the shipping cost I'll incur to ship it to you.

And a Protect A Bub twin stroller rain cover (never used). Grey in color, for side by side double strollers. Great air circulation, big viewing window for the children, and the window doesn't fog up :). PVC free, lightweight and comes with a vented storage bag that fits easily under your stroller when not in use.

Thanks!!

If anyone is interested in any of these items please make me an offer in trade.....just would love to get them out of here and to someone that can use them.

If anyone is interested in any of these items please make me an offer in trade.....just would love to get them out of here and to someone that can use them.

I would be interested in the Buzz & Woody costumes for my boys this year for Halloween. What kind of items are you interested in for trades?

Been a while since I posted but I have these two boys size 2T jackets for trade.

100_4763.jpg

100_4762.jpg

Looking for 4T or 5T boys stuff.

Will consider other items just PM what you have. :)

What are you looking for regarding the Jessie hat?

Hello!!

1) Disney Pins
2) Anything Vera Bradley
3) Anything "Cars" Movie

Are you still wanting to trade?

This is a total longshot, but here goes.

I am looking for the Monsanto House of the Future that was for sale a few years ago on disneystore.com. I'm STILL kicking myself that I didn't buy it when I saw it. I think it was done by Kevin and Jody.

I can trade a lot of really cool stuff for it. I might have a Club 33 item (I know I have a spare robe that was worn once) plus extremely limited Disney pins (I'm talking limited to less than 500.)

Or let me know what you like and I'll see what I have. I have a lot of higher-end items and a lot of smaller value items.

To be clear, I already have the Big Fig that included the Rocketship and the Monorail and I have the smaller figure that was sold in the parks two years ago.

I have a bunch of Disney Trading Pins we no longer use. I also have a framed Manny Hernandez with Mickey and the Firehouse (I can't remember it's name). It is a really great piece, I just don't have enough wall space--since I have covered them with pictures of my daughter.

I also have a 16 month old girl (not for trade). I would be interested in any halloween costumes for dress up.

I would also be interested in just about anything American Girl Doll.

Feel free to pm me with suggestions for trades. I am pretty open.

The person with the BBB gift cards, I could use them at Buy Buy Baby, so if you want some pins, let me know.

I have a bunch of Disney Trading Pins we no longer use.

I am in Plainfield and would LOVE pins...we would use them strictly for trading, so I don't care what they are or their value. I know I have a cute ladybug costume....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter