Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

Discussion in 'Trades/Wants Board' started by krismom, Nov 5, 2008.

1. hardingk

hardingk DVC Member since 2007 AKV & BLT

I have a medium Disney Cruise Line Shirt size Medium - Adult. Brand new. Bought it online before our cruise and it was too small and wasn't able to return it to Disney Store. Let me know if you are interested! Happy to send pics!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kayladan04

kayladan04 Mouseketeer

I have the purple girls Mickey Crocs (making waves) for trade. These are brand new, tags still attached. Size 1/3

4. DDuck4Life

DDuck4Life Fear The Brow

I have a few sets of Disney Stamps that are framed if anyone is interested let me know.
    Bambi, Cinderella, Dumbo, and Snow White.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. snowwhitesmom

snowwhitesmom DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I'll let you

Love the Snow White ones! What are you looking for?

6. DDuck4Life

DDuck4Life Fear The Brow

Anything Donald Duck, Vinylmations, or Disney items for a Boy size 18 months or larger.

7. disneyparks

disneyparks Earning My Ears

I have for trade the complete like new Musical History Of Disneyland set. All 6 CD's-no scratches,yellow coffee table book,unopened record of Walt Takes You To Disneyland,red box the set came in. I am wanting to trade for the pink or all black Nintendo 3DS system with Mario 3D Land. I am located in 94010. Please send me a PM.

8. Jessica527

Jessica527 Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)

9. gretchenohar@hotmail

gretchenohar@hotmail <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Is this still available? Do you have a pic?

10. hardingk

Yes, still have it. Can you PM me your email address and I will send you a picture? Not sure how to upload here.

11. gretchenohar@hotmail

gretchenohar@hotmail <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Consider it done.
    Thanks!

12. jessp1021

jessp1021 *Dreamin of Disney*

I have an authentic plush Donald (medium size), a tiny sized minnie and goofy, toddler girls size 8/9 mickey crocs (pink with a white band at the bottom with mickey head holes)-these have been worn but still have tons of life left in them!!, Brand New disneyworld scrapbook, and some vinylmation figures if anyone is interested!

13. hardingk

Did you get the pics?

14. akcire

akcire <font color=royalblue>Mouse expert, computer chall

I have 15 3/4 Disney trading pins. "One" of the pins was a set of 4 from Castaway Cay--I only have 3 of the 4 one broke (I may have the broken pieces, but no promises). If anyone is interested I can send photos.

I would like to trade them for labor. I love custom clothes for my 1 year old. I will gladly pay for materials, if we can work out a swap. I just ordered a couple of "disney" shirts and can't wait for them to arrive. Alternatively if you are in the western suburbs of Chicago I am seeking a ride on toy and a Litttle Tikes Toddler Cottage style bed. Finally, I may consider some Halloween costumes for little girls.

I am also open to other "ideas", we pretty much don't need toys--and certainly no more pins, I am giving up the habit before it becomes all consuming. :rotfl:

Let me know your thoughts

15. APB513

APB513 Wishing I was back in my Laughing Place

I have 5 men’s shirts for trade. These are new shirts with tags and have never been worn. They come from a smoke free and pet free home.

Sorry the shirts are wrinkled. I just took them out the bags to photograph them.

I would like to trade for Disney Gift Cards

1. Mickey T-Shirt – Lt Blue – Size XL – Value $14.50
    [​IMG]

2. Donald Duck T-Shirt – Gray – Size XL – Value $10.00
    [​IMG]

3. Disney Logo T-Shirt – Navy blue – Size XL – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    [​IMG]

4. Mickey Mouse T-shirt – Gray – Size XL – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    [​IMG]

5. Green Striped Mickey Polo Shirt – Size XL (Classic Mickey embroidered on chest) – Value $35.00
    [​IMG]

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

16. Fall1

Fall1 DIS Veteran

I'm looking for a Mickey waffle maker if anyone has one they are looking to trade.

17. HALEYSMOMMOM

HALEYSMOMMOM DIS Veteran

I have several really cute disney store size 4 boys tanks and tees, and one polo. Also 3 pair of disney store swim trunks, size xxs-about a 3- buzz, dash, and nemo-all like new. I also have some girls things from the disney store, average size 5-7. Pm me if interested with your email and I will send you pics.

Very open to suggestions for trades. Just no pins, please. Thanks!

18. hardingk

I have the following items if anyone is interested:
    Pal Mickey
    DCL T-Shirt (NWT Size M)
    Tinkerbell Coustume from Disney Store size 2T(Gently used, in Excellent shape, includes wings)
    Sleeping Beauty Aurora Coustume Size XXS from the Disney Store (Gently used in Excellent Shape)
    Minnie Mouse Coustime Size XXS from the Disney Store (Gently used in Excellent Shape and comes with Ears).

I can send photos of any item. I am interested in Vinyalmations, DCL items or Disney Gift Cards.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything!

19. HALEYSMOMMOM

HALEYSMOMMOM DIS Veteran

Here are a few things I have in boys size 4. The swim trunks are xxs, so about a 3, from disney store, and have matching shoes for buzz and dash that didn't make it in the pic. All of the disney ts, etc are from the disney store, size 4. There are several size 4 gymboree safari tanks we used for animal kingdom too. All in good shape. I just need these gone, so please make me an offer. TY!!

[​IMG]

URL=http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p194/Haleysmommom/?action=view&current=034.jpg][​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG]

20. aprilj313

aprilj313 God Is Good!

do you still have the disney scrapbook? interested what are you looking for in return pm me

21. aprilj313

aprilj313 God Is Good!

Sorry sold all my items