Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
We've been trading our new and gently used Disney items for almost 3 years now! Here's how it's been working:

~Post your items available to trade (pictures help!)
~wait for a PM or response from someone who wants to trade
~negotiate a fair trade (usually includes the cost of shipping)
~send out items ASAP
~post when your item is received!

We've had lots of fun and saved lots of money! We'd love for some more people to join our virtual swap meet!

:thumbsup2

The original thread is here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1197028

Gucci knock-off purse- perfect condition that I can tell
DSC03591.jpg

Beaded purse- nothing wrong with it that i know of
DSC03592.jpg

Pink Blue-jean material Purse- Nothing wrong
DSC03593.jpg

NEW WITH TAGS (says $20)- Mickey Ears Sun hat- Can you see the ears? Would make a good gift
DSC03596.jpg

NWT- Anne Klein 3 quarter length sleeve sweater size M (more like large)
DSC03597.jpg

Mickey & Minnie T-shirt size Small
DSC03598.jpg

DSC03599.jpg

T-shirt Size Medium
DSC03600.jpg

Two NWT's Sweater Tanks, Size Medium (wears a little bigger like large) Red & White
DSC03601.jpg

ISO DISNEY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

FOR TRADE:

yourmy.jpeg

7m_079.jpg

41TboegCjLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ex7_mickey.jpg

ex8_piglet.jpg

DSC02740.jpg

DSC02738.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

710036_s.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

DSC03512.jpg

DSC03513.jpg

DSC03514.jpg

DSC03515.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

DSC02991.jpg

I have more snowglobes with more characters (Pooh, Minnie, etc.) Let me know if you are interested....

ISO: Disney Christmas Ornaments (lots of them), Disney DVDs (The classics), Gift Cards, etc...

These hats are still for trade...

handmade preemie, newborn, and adult hats. Would love to see them all go to the same person but I understand if someone doesn't need them all, or someone only wants a few.

Would be great if you make baby baskets for mommy's to be, etc...

DSC03191.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

DSC03193.jpg
[/QUOTE]

DSC02769.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

DSC02772.jpg

DSC02776.jpg

Above is still for trade

Brand New With Tags - Size Toddler Walt Disney World - Winnie The Pooh/Tigger/Eeyore/Piglet hat...here are picture of the hat from all sides...
DSC02524.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

CARS floor rug
DSC02528.jpg

American Girl Items

1. Kirsten doll (in box) - bought in January and only played with a few times

2. Kirsten's accessories - A spoon bag to carry her eating utensils, including a wooden spoon, an embroidered hankie, a red-checked sunbonnet and an amber-colored heart necklace- (in box)

3. Molly's PJ's

4. Kaya's meet outfit with boots and belt with pouch

5. Kirsten's St. Lucia outfit (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)

6. Kirsten's St. Lucia wreath (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)

7. Nicki's meet outfit - (retired) Lace top with Blue skirt outfit

8. AG Hair Care Kit (in box)

9. Samantha's Stationary Set (Retired) - It has 20 stationary sheets, 20 envelopes, 5 note cards, 2 sticker sheets, 1 booklet and 1 lined guide.

I also have the complete books sets for
Kirsten
They include Meet Kirsten; Kirsten Learns a Lesson; Kirsten’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Kirsten!; Kirsten Saves the Day; and Changes for Kirsten

Molly
Meet Molly; Molly Learns a Lesson; Molly’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Molly!; Molly Saves the Day; and Changes for Molly

Felicity
They include Meet Felicity; Felicity Learns a Lesson; Felicity’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Felicity!; Felicity Saves the Day; and Changes for Felicity

Kaya
They include Meet Kaya, Kaya’s Escape!, Kaya’s Hero, Kaya and Lone Dog, Kaya Shows the Way, and Changes for Kaya

Samantha
They include Meet Samantha; Samantha Learns a Lesson; Samantha’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Samantha!; Samantha Saves the Day; and Changes for Samantha

PM if you would like to see pics of the AG items.

Also have

Nintendo Game Cube system...only used a couple of times.

Unopened Wii Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock - Game Only
Gently Used - Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 - Also have the Nerf Golf Club for your Wii remote.
Gently Used - Wii GT Pro Series
Gently Used - Wii The Godfather - Blackhand Edition

Brand New Size L (10-12) girls Tinkerbell Costume...also have the matching shoes in size 13-1 or 2-3.

$20 Dale and Thomas Popcorn gift card.

Brand New 14 ct. gold, 1/4 ct. diamond solitaire ring, size 7.

Let me know...Thanks!!

I am looking for GC's, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Game Cube Games, Cabbage Patch items, new items for 9 yr old DD and 7 yr old DS that I can use for Christmas gifts...I am open to all trades, just let me know what you've got!!

Here is a current list of items I have for trade.
Open to most trades.....
PICT8419.jpg

PICT8421.jpg

CopyofPICT8417.jpg

PICT8418.jpg

PICT8416.jpg

I Also have a ton of coke rewards caps for trade..
It is almost time to move to a new home. Thanks for all of the wonderful trades..

I still have 2 Mickey Mouse Watches that are brand new with the tags on that were Park Exclusives for trade for whatever :goodvibes

I made a trade for a book awhile back and now I am so hooked on this .

Also I know of a certain someone who has 2 really pretty weenies dogs that I would trade you a Rottie that is only a small 130 lbs LOL

Still have the following to trade. I am primarily ISO Disney Dollars and GCs. I would also be interested in some of the custom made items (art, pillow case dresses, etc) that some people have to offer. Please send me a PM if you would like to trade.

new Ariel dress up shoes
new Aurora crown
new Barbie crown
new Jack in the Box antenna balls
new green alien and sun antenna balls
new High School Musical stickers
new POTC stickers
new Jack Sparrow with Cannibal Shrunken Head Figure
new Club Banana accessory set for a Kim Possible doll
new Sesame Street Elmo and Big Bird Welcome garden flag
McDs happy meal toys- Star Wars, 100 YOM
new Buzz sticky notepad
Mardi Gras beads for a pirate chest
new Ariel bracelets
new Peter Pan pin from the Peter Pan DVD (don't think you can trade it)
new Atlanta 1996 Olympics pins
new Incredibles and Spider Man twist and twirl straws
new Spider Man plastic table cover
new 3 pack Spider Man finger paints
new duck baby shower supplies
new pack of Believe scrapbook embellishments
new flower paper punch
new Capture the Magic scrapbooking items from WDW
I can also make bags of Disney punches for scrapbooks.
new American Tourister locking luggage straps
new American Tourister ID and passport holder
new grey adult Disneyland sunglasses
new pirate sunglasses case
new Goofy magic towel
new Minnie magic towel
new clown fish and starfish magic towels
new Elmo and Zoe magic towel
new Disney dreams come true Cinderella bib
men's Goofy tie
new Mickey Cali Adventure keychain w/light
Pooh XL polo shirt- the red has faded some
new boys M (5-6) Yu-Gi-Oh SS shirt
new 2T red Lion King LS shirt that says Hakuna Matata Anyone?
new 3T blue Tigger dress shirt
new 12M green Mickey Mouse LS shirt
several plush characters and Ty beanies (most still have tags)
new Meet the Robinsons Play-a-Sound book
Disney Princess Cross Stitch Kits
new Cars wall border
new Elmo wall border
new POTC wall stickers

For trade, I have:
~Gold Citizen watch with matching bracelet (brand new, has price tag on it still)
~Unopened LOTR Risk game
~Nearly perfect Season 1 X-Files
~7.5" Mikasa vase, new in box
~Chronicles of Narnia DVD, widescreen

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars," Legos, Potato Head pieces, pirate room decor (doesn't have to be POTC), or gift cards.

subscribing, in case I have anything of interest to anyone

Here's acouple of things I have for trade ......

Four Parks Framed Coins and print New, Still in the box

coins.jpg

"Vintage" Eeyore watch

06-29-2008072635PM.jpg

And four of these luggage tags - brand new -

SANY0405.jpg

I am open to all offers!

I've been "autumn" cleaning lately, if there is such a thing.

Some more stuff I came across:

~Brand New TJ Bearytales with about 6 or so books/cartridges (have to get them out of DS's room)
~Fossil sunglasses
~Pewter picture frames
~Size 13 girl's Sam & Libby brown shoes
~Size 7/8 purple Danskin tutu
~Size 8 girl's dress
~"Suede" Levi's purse
~GE Cassette Recorder
~And the coolest of all (would be a cool Christmas gift) - a "Zippo" digital camera! I bought this for DH a few years ago because I thought he'd have fun with this, but he never once touched it, probably doesn't even know we have it. It doesn't take great quality pics, but the premise of this "toy" is that you can have great candid moments with people when the don't suspect your lighter is really a camera :)

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars," Legos, pirate room decor (doesn't have to be POTC), or gift cards.

subscribing, in case I have anything of interest to anyone

Just a reminder - or an FYI for those new to this thread -

Nutsy is our very helpful Disser who keeps a list of those who fail to follow through with their trades. When you PM her she can tell you if your potential trader is on the list.

While they're few and far between the many successful trades here, sadly there are several who never sent their trade while still keeping the trade sent to them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

She also has a list of *alias* names too, the new names created when the non-traders try trading again under a different name! :mad:

Hopefully no one will experience that again, but its good to be aware just in case! And if you do, please PM Nutsy asap.

Thanks again from all of us Nutsy!

:goodvibes :grouphug: :goodvibes

This looks so darned cool! I almost want to go home and clean just to find stuff to trade! :goodvibes

to the person looking for die cast cars....which are you looking for? I just found some new ones at Target the other day and would be willing to swing by and see if they have what you're looking for if you have specific ones you're looknig for :goodvibes

to the person looking for die cast cars....which are you looking for? I just found some new ones at Target the other day and would be willing to swing by and see if they have what you're looking for if you have specific ones you're looknig for :goodvibes

Actually, any and all Cars (just to make sure, I am looking for Pixar Cars)! We live overseas, and the exchange here only has 1 car - Lizzie! I'm sure DS wouldn't be excited getting only Lizzie, hehe.

Pooki- Your package has been mailed. I'm not familiar with military addresses, so it really didn't dawn on me that it would be traveling overseas until the lady at the PO told me that I needed to fill out a customs form. She had already charged me for first class, so it may take a while. I'm sorry. Please post or send me a PM when you receive it so I won't worry about it.

J&D, sorry, I should have let you know! Its still a "US" address, so shipping shouldn't have cost more. I am picking up my van later today from the shop, but yours is all packed and ready and will go out first thing in the AM :) Normally mail will take about a week to go both ways, maybe just a few days more, but its not too bad.

I also have a $5 Starbucks GC for trade if anyone is interested.

Not a problem, Pooki. I just wanted to explain why I didn't send it via one of the faster methods. That sounds like a good turn around time for a package traveling overseas. :thumbsup2

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Hi everyone
Thanks to all for keeping the trades going. I still have the following for trade.

IMG_1019-1.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Looking for pins, lanyards, gifts cards to basically anywhere, Disney dollars, DS and Wii games, Leapfrogs games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter