Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

I am looking for someone who can create a Disney door fish extender for my disney cruise coming up in November! Do a google search if you are not familiar with fish extenders. I have no artistic abilities at all and need help!

Please pm me or post what you'd be looking for in a trade!

Super cute embroidered sweatpant and sweatshirt set from WDW. In very good condition. Size 3T

DSCF6547_zps8d97f493.jpg

Also 3D bluray disc of Cars 2 and 3D bluray disc of Avengers after the release next week. I don't have a 3D TV but always get the discs because I want the digital copy.

Looking for boy stuff like WDW park cars, legos, DS games or make an offer.

I am looking for someone who can create a Disney door fish extender for my disney cruise coming up in November! Do a google search if you are not familiar with fish extenders. I have no artistic abilities at all and need help!

Please pm me or post what you'd be looking for in a trade!

You might try Etsy or the CreativeDIS forum here on the DIS. I googled them and they are cute.....neat idea.

For those of you still around trading I wanted to add a few things:
Crocs- Women's size 8 in bright Orange, bright Pink and bright Blue for trade. The blue ones are a bit more worn than the others, the orange and pink I wore one year at Disney (just one or two days) so they are in great shape. I wore mine with socks....so no sweaty feet touched them inside LOL

I also have a pair of Crocs in W8, they are Highschool Musical brand, also worn. These were my oldest daughters, she's grown out of HSM now.

I still have the following costumes as well:
Tigger 3t
Hand sewn Little Bo Peep 6x
Jessie Hat from Toy Story (teen/adult)
Snow White costume from Costco with slip and gloves in 7/8

Any takers?

Hi everyone. I have some traders.

I am looking for this one card for my daughter (who got hooked on these on our trip earlier this month!):

69 – Mushu’s Fiery Breath

I have for trade (just by number right now sorry):
4, 5, 7, 13, 17, 20, 22, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 55, 56, 60, 61, 67, 70.

Thanks for your time! Liz

I'm looking for a boys Pirate Costume Size 7/8 ish. And any Girls Disney custom/boutique outfits in a 2. I just can't pay the amount they are asking on Etsy and Ebay!!!

Let me know what your looking for!

Thanks, Kayla

We have a Disney Pixie Pals Dress Up Kit Size 4 - 6x - very cute set lots of items - never opened new in the box - the box is pushed down on the top a little bit we received it this way - my daughter got it for her birthday and its way too small for her - but a lovely gift... Will trade for something that will fit her kids xl or girls 14 - 16 or something for our house.... :) we are pretty flexible.... Just trying to get my 9 year old something she can enjoy :) message me if interested - thanks much

I have a tapestry pooh train case. Let me know if you would like to see pics. Looking for anything for my upcoming trip. I have two girls.

Please post a photo and let me know what you are looking for in trade. I'm at WDW this week now through the 10th!

Ali :wave2:

I am really hoping someone on here might be going to the Flower and Garden Festival! I'm wanting to get 4 of the mini wrist gift cards (the ones on the bracelet). I only want the min of $5 on each and would be more than happy to pay someone to get them for us! They look like this:
loe402610SMALL.jpg

If anyone can help, please please please pm me?

Thanks!!

I am really hoping someone on here might be going to the Flower and Garden Festival! I'm wanting to get 4 of the mini wrist gift cards (the ones on the bracelet). I only want the min of $5 on each and would be more than happy to pay someone to get them for us! They look like this:
loe402610SMALL.jpg

If anyone can help, please please please pm me?

Thanks!!

Let me know if you don't get a response. I might be able to help you.

Looking for a Doofenslurper cup from Epcot. If anyone has one left over from their trip and are willing to trade, let me know. They were all out on my last visit.

I have a 1day Disney water park pass up for trade. Expires September 30, 2013

AAA Mid atlantic is offering a free Waterpark pass when you buy a 4 day or more ticket during the month of May.
I will be doing a solo trip so I really don't want to go to the water park alone so I am putting it up here for trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter