(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a minimum amount of time between refills? The mugs aren't exactly big and DH has been known to drink a mug and go right back to refill.

Is there a minimum amount of time between refills? The mugs aren't exactly big and DH has been known to drink a mug and go right back to refill.

From what I read, yes there is. If I remember correctly, it was 3 minutes between refills of the same mug.

It seems like the roll out of the new mugs is underway. I know All Stars had them last week and PO is selling the new mugs, too. I just missed the new colors, although I have those colors from a previous trip. Anyway, for those who have or are currently using the new mugs, is there a time between refills? If so, how long is it? Rumor had it around five minutes.

Any sign of this at AK Lodge yet?

I really don't understand how they can stagger the roll out of this. It just seems so unfair (cost difference) if you are staying at ASM. Unfair.

Here's an August 14 article on WDWMagic. At the bottom of the article there are photos of the RapidFill mugs. Same pool scene but with RapidFill logos. Lids in the photos are the same purple, green, and orange used during the 2011 RFID test at All-Star Sports.

The article text says "Lids are in a range of colors, including black, green, orange, pink, purple, teal and yellow." This would be really interesting new info that all the variations on lid colors used with the pool scene that appeared (and disappeared, like yellow) since 2011 would be coming back along with the RapidFill logo. Not sure this is accurate until we see photos or get reports.

Here's an August 14 article on WDWMagic. At the bottom of the article there are photos of the RapidFill mugs. Same pool scene but with RapidFill logos. Lids in the photos are the same purple, green, and orange used during the 2011 RFID test at All-Star Sports.

The article text says "Lids are in a range of colors, including black, green, orange, pink, purple, teal and yellow." This would be really interesting new info that all the variations on lid colors used with the pool scene that appeared (and disappeared, like yellow) since 2011 would be coming back along with the RapidFill logo. Not sure this is accurate until we see photos or get reports.

I am skeptical about the colors, too. I'm betting it is only orange, purple and green. Also, there was no mention of a time limit between refills. Have you seen anything confirming one?

I love the purple and orange lids. I hope they have them next summer too.

How is this going to work for those of us that have purchased the dining plan already. Are they going to be valid for the length of stay?

We are big water drinkers so it probably does not matter to us. Just asking.

I read somewhere here on the DIS that the water dispenser is also timed, same as the soda. Sorry, I'm just repeating what I read, I have no actual experience with this yet...

How is this going to work for those of us that have purchased the dining plan already. Are they going to be valid for the length of stay?

The mug shows length of stay as a purchase option, so if you are there for 5days/4 nights I would assume you get 5 days of mug right? Not 4 nites worth of dining like the dining plan does.

I read somewhere here on the DIS that the water dispenser is also timed, same as the soda. Sorry, I'm just repeating what I read, I have no actual experience with this yet...

I have read that the water is only activated by the chip, but nothing about it being timed. Do you know where you read that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter